Gerard Butler GALS

"New" old photos from THE JURY

Emily Bronte

OMFB....Johnnie turns me to jelly!!

The one with their foreheads touching and his lips slightly parted.... :inlove:

*Pil melting into a puddle of goo*

~steps all over Pil~ Everything makes you jelly lol :dance:

Posted Image

Well....I guess we can't copy and paste those new ones.

Anyways...in THIS pic, why is she not TOUCHING him? Holding his hand? That is one thing that drove me bonkers about the "Rose" character. She barely touched him, even in a friendly gesture. Johnnie would have taken all the hugs and kisses she could give! STOOPID WOMAN!

:inlove:

Great pictures from a great series. I thought Gerry was stunning as Johhny. I have watched it every night for a week since I got it ...The Jury.....from Amazon last week. He was so vulnerable and my heart broke for him in a couple scenes. Fantastic film and fantastic pics. Thank you so much.

Great pictures from a great series. I thought Gerry was stunning as Johhny. I have watched it every night for a week since I got it ...The Jury.....from Amazon last week. He was so vulnerable and my heart broke for him in a couple scenes. Fantastic film and fantastic pics. Thank you so much.

I got my copy last week, also, and I absolutely loved it. My heart broke, too. Especially after the unfulfilled,escape,rescue, etc.,etc. conversation. Talk about vulnerable...if only his sponsor knew what was going to happen. :doh: