Gerard Butler GALS

New!! Gerry in Sydney!

Doesn't he look freakin' fantastic...:heat: And happy too!!! Oh he's workin' the tan..my only hope is that he's wearing shorts in this movie..and maybe is shirtless too. :thud:

Thank you for the picture! Gerry looks so relaxed. I wouldn't think that this movie is hard to work on. He needs a break before Game starts filming & PSILY comes out! I've been starved for pictures!

Doesn't he look freakin' fantastic...:heat: And happy too!!! Oh he's workin' the tan..my only hope is that he's wearing shorts in this movie..and maybe is shirtless too. :thud:

I agree completely!!! He looks too darn good. :grrr2: And happy. :D That pic has made my day!!! :woo: Thanks Swannie!!! :thankyou:

Thanks Swannie, I knew it was a matter of time and he'd surface somewhere in Sydney. I'm so glad the couple got the courage to approach him... it took 3 blocks. LOL

That sounds like a good question. How long would it take you?

PK, I already know how long it would take you. You already had him for breakfast.

:goodjob2:

Sally

:D

:wave:

Nice to see you GB and LOOKIN MIGHTY FINE :heat::heat: ...not too much of a suntan thank goodness... :D gotta watch those Aussie ray's they'll fry the old epidermis in no time :D and is it me ? Is it spooky or what?....... that couple follow Gerry for three blocks and catch him and take his piccie....

OUTSIDE A DVD RENTAL SHOP :D

wonder if he was renting 300 or Becoming Jane

:wave:

xmargx

Edited by xmargx