Gerard Butler GALS

NEW RANKING SYSTEM

Cleobethra

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Bethy....the new tags are great. And I'm not worried about reaching the 3AM GAL cause I'm going to SLOWLY climb up each of these Gerry characters...enjoying each and everyone of them as I go! :pant:

Me thinks I see cracks in the irish vanilla suit of arms... :cunning:

love the new tags.... but dang i missed out on being atillas slave girl......**with my fav pikk no less** oh well guess i better keep working my way up ... :D :D

i do love being the strangers gal........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by nance

You'll be in VERRA good company, - not to mention the superb "decorating" we do down there... :cunning:

*If you have been ok'd I'd rush down this VERRA minute, - Holly is on a roll... And I DO mean rooll :kisswink: *

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm.....

*Waffles between telling her and somehow feeling that would be a TOTAL vaste of letters...*

Well...Posted Image

*Guessing the sweet 16 knows ALL about double entendre as well Posted Image, - leaves*

Edited by NordicGirl

Paige, - NAUGHTY!!

Now why did you put 2 pairs of hypnotizin' eyes in your siggy?!? How am I supposed to move on? Huh??

Ol' gal wags finger

Its my job NordicGirl to have the rest of the GALS hypnotized so I can steal Gerry....for a long time...and yes I know Im naughty. What are you going to do about it? lmao

Paige :wave:

*Enjoys some moves while pondering*Posted Image

Hmmmm.....

*Looks at images while pondering*Posted ImagePosted Image

Hmmm.....

Posted Image - You DO know about the naughty or nice-list??

:rotflmao:

• 5 weeks later...

Posted Image - PAL RANK.

What are the PALS ranks? All it says here is PAL RANK, but not what they are. Is there an actual list, or do you come up with personal ranks? Just curious--wondering how long I get to keep Kilted PAL, 'cause I really don't want to give it up.

Posted Image - PAL RANK.

What are the PALS ranks? All it says here is PAL RANK, but not what they are. Is there an actual list, or do you come up with personal ranks? Just curious--wondering how long I get to keep Kilted PAL, 'cause I really don't want to give it up.

PALs do not have a rank list.

That is the only rank tag for our PALs.

So Oh' kilted one.. you want it.. you'll be keeping it!

:hugs:

• 1 month later...

You're not impatient are ya Eva Mari?!

:lol:

Alex Rover will be soon.

Not sure about the other.

Is there a copy anywhere of Gerry's little dance on Leno or Ellen that shows his

feet while he is dancing? If anyone knows of one and where it can be viewed

please advise.

shirsan@aol.com

And I still can't get the Gerri_oke from Italy to open. I have it active on

my desktop, but no sound. Anyone have a solution? It keeps asking me

where I want to open it. HELP!! I LOVE THAT CLIP!!

You're not impatient are ya Eva Mari?!

Alex Rover will be soon.

Not sure about the other.

Is there a copy anywhere of Gerry's little dance on Leno or Ellen that shows his

feet while he is dancing? If anyone knows of one and where it can be viewed

please advise.

shirsan@aol.com

And I still can't get the Gerri_oke from Italy to open. I have it active on

my desktop, but no sound. Anyone have a solution? It keeps asking me

where I want to open it. HELP!! I LOVE THAT CLIP!!

Speaking of ranking. Does anyone know how the Hello mag ratings came out?

I hated seeing Attila go, but hey I have big mouth or well fingertips. :embarassed:

He is pretty in all of them. This site is so clever with the rankings with pictures of Gerry. The Mop boy things and the trading card things.You don't get all these goodies every where. :wave:

Cleobethra: "You're not impatient are ya Eva Mari?!

Alex Rover will be soon.

Not sure about the other."

Posted Image Now what gave you that idea??? Posted Image*Cough!*

Shirsan: "Speaking of ranking. Does anyone know how the Hello mag ratings came out?"

Hello mag', - this is what I think of them and "giving" our guy 5th place and allowing the cheatervotes the top places: Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

WE know he is number one, - so.....Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Cleobethra: "You're not impatient are ya Eva Mari?!

Alex Rover will be soon.

Not sure about the other."

Posted Image Now what gave you that idea??? Posted Image*Cough!

Shirsan: "Speaking of ranking. Does anyone know how the Hello mag ratings came out?"

Hello mag', - this is what I think of them and "giving" our guy 5th place and allowing the cheatervotes the top places: Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

WE know he is number one, - so.....Posted Image

:wave: I agree about "Nim's". I'm wishing my life away waiting for it to come out and also the DVD of PSILY!!! I never got to see Gerry on the big screen in PSILY. A great, sad loss for me!! I think I like the pics of Gerry in His BMW, but he looks like He's a little angry. But, I love seeing Him anyway!!!

Watched Him again in "Dracula 2000" last night. He amazes me with His ability to mesmerize. I love the comments that Plummer makes about Gerry and His eyes, and Gerry's ability to be so concentrated. And the "Lucy" gal saying what I have heard other women say, "He's Amazing". I think if I had to say one word only about Gerry, that would be it! HE'S," AMAZING"!!

Gotta love the MAN!

Love and Hugs to All my GALS, AOGJOanna :archie::pug: