Gerard Butler GALS

NEW RANKING SYSTEM

:wave:Hi Bethy; boy I have finally gotten to the 3AMgal but is there another one after that?

Even if we add rankings (which is usually done as Gerry creates more characters), Bethy has declared that "3am Gal" will ALWAYS be the pinnacle. And we have no problem with that! LOL

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Wow! May,

those are delicious in every way. What a great idea! And, very nice work. :clap:

Thank-you heismyGspot I really have fun making them. But I understand if Bethy wants the ranks to end with 3AMgal. But it feels like a prize each time we look up and see a new rank after posting doesn't it? Thanks Bethy for all your hard work and sexy ideas for the ranks!

There will be more characters added. I had several new ones saved on my old computer before it died.

Once they are are finished agian, I will get them to the Admins to be added. And yes'm.. 3AM GAL will always be the

top spot, but perhaps the picture can change now and then..

We'll see!

:kiss:

My sincere thanks to Bethy for her work on ranking tags, trading cards, etc. This is a really nice service you provide for the site. :D

There will be more characters added. I had several new ones saved on my old computer before it died.

Once they are are finished agian, I will get them to the Admins to be added. And yes'm.. 3AM GAL will always be the

top spot, but perhaps the picture can change now and then..

We'll see!

:kiss:

:wave:Hi Bethy; so we will always be 3AMGals but the photo might change? That will be something to look forward to! It was the "ranking system" that got me so "into" the Birthday wishes and Welcome to Gals posting. Now I will just have to keep an eye out for any new pictures for the "Top Cats" at Gals like us Lol. I never thought the day would come when I would be up there in the ranks..."Mile high club" yes; that is what it feels like; being in the "Mile high club!" :pointy:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

This was fun! :yay:And a tad emba Ssshhhh,- you see right through me, don't ye?? :doh:

Right above me he is sooo.... :yummy: *mind wanders* :whoa:

I meant the siggy! I did!! Honestly!!! *covers nose to be on the safe side and slinks out of thread*

• 8 months later...

This is totally new since the last time I was here and I love it! I hope to be a 3AM girl before long! Maybe even a PAL! I wonder how many PALS there are.....?..... :cunning:

• 1 year later...