Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Good afternoon my friends!

Dawn, I hope you've found another doctor! Moron is right...especially the way these nasty infections are going these days! I am saying a prayer that the infection clears up quickly and they can treat your ankle! So you know about Golden Gate Fields all the way up in Canada? wow! I didn't think it was that big of a race track.

Thank you so much Iliessa, Ann, and Bonnie....and yes, Iliessa, I am certainly praying that this is the case with the doctor's diagnosis.

Mel, I'm saying a prayer for you lady (my rain dancing days are pretty much behind me...lol)....can't wait to hear how it goes.

Linda, you sure know how to makes ones day! The Posted Image you provide is even better than starbucks!!!

We're off tomorrow for the bay area for the weekend. We will see Ron and Sherry while we are down there but mostly we're going to take care of B2 while Bryan and Jane move (now the question is....are they moving into the same place together? I don't know....I hope so....but I know nothing until I get down there :tissues: . Honestly, this is the first time since B2 was born that I haven't been all excited about getting down there.....but my bright spot will be holding that little guy in my arms and getting in a whole lot of gramma hugs and kisses.

So everyone have a wonderful weekend.

Posted Image

Sue

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel better, you ladies with cuts and scrapes and ill health. I can totally simpathize with the 2 left feet/can't walk and talk at the same time problems. I was telling my friend today that my knees are perpetually with scars and bruises.

Mel, sorry, in such a hurry this morning and didn't see your post. Good luck on the interview. I've found that just being yourself is a good interview tool.

Have a great evening, everyone :wave:

Just an update... Brayan has hit 12 lbs!!! He's now on the growth chart for 4 month olds and he's even in the 3rd percentle. Only 97% of babies are bigger than him.

Crapppp...I replied once...stoopid laptop

Ok, um...oh yeah, the moron was the Doctor in the ER, he's certainly not my personal physician, MY Dr is the one who has already changed my antibiotics once to try and kick this sucker...it's not as painful now, just dis-gust-ing....I got to ride in an ambliance...hehe

Irish, I'm familiar with most race tracks in north america..except the super wee ones...although we rarely get Golden Gate on our Horseplayer channel, I am able to wager on racing there online lol...we often refer to horses as "california fast" 'cause a substantial number of the sprinters out there are super quick...maybe it's the air!!

Mel, how did the interview go? Risa, if you're out there somewhere...I know your pain...big hugs girlie

Dawn

I'm getting scared cause I haven't had a twisted ankle in a couple of months now :bonk::bonk: *Knocking on wood* cause I ALWAYS do!! My heart goes out to you all though... Seems like it is turning into a trend huh? None I want to participate in... :lalala:

Actually just popping in to say a quick :wave: and send my LUV! This is going to be a very busy few days now because I have to get ready for our Grand Opening...UGH!! Lots of cooking and planning and such. There doesn't seem to be enough time in the day anymore. Did most of the food shopping today and decided to take the rest of the day for myself and RELAX! Tomorrow will be a different story. Now don't forget Ladies the GO is Sunday at 2 PM. I expect to see you all there. HeHe ...boy is that wishful thinking!!

Beachie ....you are killing me with all the pics ....but what a way to go... :heat: You will see that you posted one of my very favorites so much so that I made a quick siggy out of it. Although think I made another one with the same pic a while back to. Anyway...thanks for the "gifts"

Sue...I'm praying really hard your week-end turns out exactly the way you want it to. But Little B2 will be the highlight of it anyway... BTW...give him a kiss from his Auntie Fran too will ya? Chin up and positive thinking!!!

To the rest of my Sweet Sistahs... :hugsnkisses:

:D Fran

Good Morning Gals, :wave: I slept in a bit... off today because I work tomorrow, Saturday! Today I going to meet with my twin sister, Donna for lunch and a movie. We're going to see Shoot Em Up! with Clive Owen (one of my top 5 after Gerry :lol: )

Lish, Great News about Brayan! Hurrah, for your sweet little man! :hug99:'s to you all.

Dawn, Jenn and all out sick and injured Gals, I continue to pray. :kiss:

Mel, How was the interview?

Swannie, Iliessa, Irish, and Fran, I'm glad you are enjoying the pics.

Here are a few more. . .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Enjoy!

Beachie

BEACHHIIEEEEEE You're KILLIN ME! :swoon::gerrylicious::heat:

People are beginning to wonder why I have a stupid dumbstruck smile on my face every morning at work now!

Pilar, you should just show up for the casting call.... surely they would make an exception in your case!

Good morning everyone! I love fridays! On fridays my hubby comes home in a wonderful mood, and I'm usually all dressed up, and then we go out for the evening! Last friday, we found this wonderful Italian restaurant right near our neighborhood! The food and service were fabulous and I love the warm artsy atmosphere. We sat in the place for 3 hours, just enjoying our meal and talking... it was so romantic.

Today we are going to the Home Improvement Remodeling Show, and then out to dinner afterward, so I'll be heading for the shower shortly to begin my all day friday beauty regime!

I started another chapter of Chanson last night, so I am really cooking with gas now. I doubt I'll make my goal, as our home improvement projects are encroaching on my writing time, but at least I am making progress.

Just wanted to invite you all to check out my Autumn MySpace page if you haven't already: Swannie's MySpace

I ADORE this time of year.

Beachie thanks for the Gerry pics..... after 3 years, he still takes my breath away!

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Every morning, I'm breathless . . . and so happy to see our Gerry!

This is the one that melts me into a puddle..... Posted Image

ETS: Had to post my #1 pic!!!

Edited by givemeabeach

Hey all!

My head is foggy and my neck is full of tension today... because of my now lack of insurance, I had to switch to a generic of one of my meds, and I'm not quite used to it yet...

Of course, the tension headache could be left over from my interview yesterday, who knows? Thanks everyone for the support...I feel it went well. They're doing second interviews next week, so I'll hear if I'm being invited back.

Yo Dawn and Beachie...it's SO great to see you GALS posting in here again! :hearts:

Lish, hooray for your little Spartan!! :claphands: And LOL...only 97% huh?

Pilar, Cheyenne, Fran (you crack me up!), Swannie, Sue, Ann... all of yas!

~Mel

Every morning, I'm breathless . . . and so happy to see our Gerry!

This is the one that melts me into a puddle..... Posted Image

ETS: Had to post my #1 pic!!!

It causes me to make a puddle alright. Must stop now.....off to the gutter :escape:

Edited by jobella
Guest greyeyegoddess

Hi fans!

Lish, that is wonderful news about your little one! :claphands:

Dawn, I wish you a speedy recovery.

I think it's finally fall around here. It's finally cloudy after a slight heatwave.

I've been busy working on my site, getting my travel pictures up.

All I have to look forward to is cleaning up after my sister comes back this weekend to pick up more stuff for college.

I'm really tired, and ready to leave work, but I'll be here at least another two hours. I didn't want to go to work today at all. In fact, I slept really, really late, watching a video online. Don't you hate it when you really don't wanna do something and you have to do it anyways?

I really have to start looking for something more interesting.

~alice

:music:

HI ya'll I have not been on for awhile sorry to hear about all the sick Gals Dawn hope you feel better, hi Swannie, Frannie, Sue, Lish the baby is getting up there, Alice, mel, Jobella, ann, bonnie, linda, Iliessa, Pilar, all of any one I miss Hey to you , I have been waiting still for cool weather where is it? I still hope maybe this week , maybe this week. ahhh darn. I have been having a sort of wheeze when I try to do things dont' know if its my meds or if I am getting congestive heart again. it don't sound like it more like asthma, but then that is how the ch started. Oh well we shall see. Midnight took her a little vacation with a friend to NC so glad she got out of that house and got to go somewhere. she needed it. Pray for Lady yvonnes husband, he lost his job she is trying to find something its hard at our age. Well , be good if you can. love ya'l l Betts :wave: :dance:

Hi there Everyone!

'Long time no see!' :rotflmao: Missed ya all too!

Posted Image

For all my Galfriends who are having problems, worries or ill health, I offer my prayers and the wonderful smile of Gerry, know to cure all that afflicts....well for a few hours at least. :claphands:

Autumn has arrived, the heating kicks in and feel the need to snuggle a little closer....to Gerry, evening in with a Gerry movie. And, my 300 arrived today, :claphands: but I need an extra large screen TV....that would involve moving house to accommodate, but Hey! we are talking a Gerry movie here. :rotflmao:

Mousie sweetie I need your address, I'm off to read posts, be right back,

Hugs to all,

Anna X

This is a quick run through. . . I work today!!!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Enjoy!! See y'all later!

Remember to double click on some of these... Posted Image

Beachie

Edited by givemeabeach

Beachie, you almost always find at least one picture I don't have. That last one is a killer! :thankyou:

'Mornin' all! Sorry I can't spend much time on line today. My latest Black Dagger book (JR Ward), came in this week and I am glued to it! YUM!

Hope many of you are excited about registering for the 2008 Convention. Dr Em is hinting around about stuff for Thursday as well as the usual Friday and Saturday activities and I am really stoked! The more GALS, the better!

I am scheduled for a mammogram next week. After Elissa's experience, I can't tell you how much I'm dreading it! Poor E. is still having problems with her arm. Granted, I don't use mine for important stuff like her being a nurse, but I need both arms for stuff like eating pasta and using all four TV, sound system, DVD and DISH remotes! Sometimes being female just hurts! (But at 5' tall, I'd make a goofy looking guy!)

Gotta go get the day started. Hugs all around, and everyone have a super Saturday!

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

TXGrandma, let me know what you think of Vishous. I got the book last week but haven't had time to read it yet, maybe tonight. He's a little scary, so it's going to be an interesting read.

Irish, hope you're enjoying her time with B2.

Every, have a great day :wave:

Hi ya'll good to see everyone on here today not many. Cane is coming on tv its new for the season I like it. I hope I get to chat. I am always so tired. I stay that way because I stay up all night watching Gerry movies :heat: then I want to sleep all day. Hope everyone is better that was ill, I have everyone in my prayers still and Elissa hope you are doing better. Suzie I hope that does not happen to you and I am 5 1 too and its heck getting that mammo. I hate the thing skipped it this year because of that. They have a new machine in VA where my sister lives they don't do that to you it reads it by heat or something. Well have to run to see Cane. Love ya'll lots Betts. Wish I were going to Vegas next year 2008 but too soon for me to plan. much too soon. But I know everyone will have a good time. Maybe some day it can be moved so others can get a chance not to travel so far. be good if you can xxoxo Betts :wave:

Hi there, Red Hair Gal! :wave:

Hiya Betts!

Yeah, kinda slow today, everyone's camping out for Vegas 08! :D

~Mel

Hi all....just popping in to say Howdy Ya'll. Been busy busy busy getting ready for tomorrow (Grand Opening) and tonight my son had a big race at the Hickory race track! His car just wasn't up to par so he didn't win but he gave it a good try! :cheer: Anyway while I was up to elbows in Potato salad I got a phone call from Barbara (Lugerry) and asked if I needed help...I said sure I could use all the help I can get ...so she said well send someone for me because I'm at a motel in Conover NC....(that's where the Bar is) At first I thought she was just kidding but guess what? SHE WAS HERE!!! I was so excited because although we became really close thru Gals and PMS we had never met face to face so this was a wonderful surprise. Now see I've been telling you all to come to the Grand Opening tomorrow so fess up....who else wants to surprise me??? :D:claphands: Poor Barbara was in for a surprise herself because I put her to work helping me and she even had her apron with her!!! :dance: I just thought I'd share this with you guys cause I think we would all like to meet everyone someday. I know a lot of you have met thru the Vegas Convention but I haven't made one of them yet....................but when I do I'm making it my business to meet as many of my Gal sistahs as I possibly can....even if I have to follow you around!! :D

Suzie, your posts almost always make me laugh. I can't wait to meet you. BTW, I guess they don't grow everything big in Texas huh? Anyway Sweetie, good luck with your mammo.

Hi Betts, How you doing Hon? I was going to watch Cane to see if I would like it but I opted for Moonlight! The new crime fighting Dracula!! AND HE"S KINDA HAWT!! Not quite our Gerry Drac but a pretty close match....JMO! :heat:

Speaking of Drac Beachie, those are some of my favorites too! Oh Hell I don't not have any favorites!Thanks for keeping us up on the Gerry Juice....

:wave: Anna, Can I come and watch 300 with ya? I haven't been able to watch any of my Gerry movies cause the hubby thinks I overdo it so I'm taking it easy on him....just til he gets over his little hissy fit .....hehehehehehehehehehehehe... Besides.... watching a Gerry movie a day keeps the jitters away!!!

Mel, sending you some Cyber {{{HUGS}}} and of course crossing fingers and toes. Keep the faith Sweetie!! Hope you feel better....doesn't help thinking positive when you feel YUCKY!

:wave: Red Hair Gal! Welcome to Gals. Don't know if we met before so nice to see you in the support center...

Jobella, Alice, and all my Gal pals..... :hugs:

*Fran*

I had no idea how much catching up I needed to do here.

Fran - good luck with the bar opening - that is so amazing that Barbara showed up to surprise you - and help you get ready. Wish I could be there too, but "dropping in" to NC from CA is a bit of a stretch!!

Betts - good to see you back. I will add Lady Yvonne and her husband to my prayers. Hope that one year you are able to come to the Vegas convention!

Red Hair Girl - welcone to GALS - it's great to see that you jumped right in so we could start to get to know you a little. We don't bite (usually, and we are happy to have new members make themselves known.

Mel - sorry about the loss of insurance - I will say more prayers for you that you get the 2nd interview - and the job, if it is what you want.

Lish - I'm so happy to hear that little Brayan continues to prove what a Spartan he is. He is probably going to catch up and then pass almost all those boys his age. And he has already proven what he is made of - tough stuff!

Suzie - thanks for the laughs about you making a goofy looking guy!! May the mammo go well with no mishaps.

Beachie - thank you so much for those beautiful doses of Gerry - I had no idea how much I had missed them.

Alice - hope that if you want something new and exciting that you get exactly what you want!

Just so you all know, Attila girl moved yesterday so it may be a little bit before she is all hooked up and back on line. Thankfully she has gotten away from the psycho roomie!! Nancy - we miss you!!!

Hi AnnOC, Anna, Mousie, beejay, Peggy, Dawn, Swannie, irish, Iliessa, jobella, Elissa, and ALL the GALS who may stop by the Support Center before I get back again.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes on the mammo. I ain't afraid of no ghosts boob squishing machines!

Frannie, best wishes and great big hugs on your grand opening, I'll be thinking about you!!

Susan, I am so happy to hear that Nancy has moved. I'd be willing the nut-case gave her trouble about it too! Hope she gets settled in for a while.

Mel, Sweetie, you feel better quick! Have you tried warm Gerry Juice taken with sweet honey? Works for any ailment!

Red, we are happy to have you with us! :wave: The more Texas GALS, the better. Lady Elissa and I are in San Antonio. Give us a shout if you are ever in the area!

I'm not gonna try to list everyone else, because I've been spending so much time with Vishous and the rest of the sexy Black Dagger Brotherhood that I'm downright rummy and I'm afraid I'll leave somebody out! Just know that there is a big ol' cyber hug on the way to each of you! :hug99:

Suzie

Hi there Everyone!

Posted ImageHow about sharing my teapot instead of coffee today? Yes Suzie I hear you, but the rest will want Beachies coffee? Thought so. :kiss:

Sue, Ron, Sherry and Dan, may the Good Lord hold you gently in his arms and give you strength, I pray for comfort for you all.Posted Image

Fran, do so wish I could get to the Grand Opening of your Bar, :wave: Hi there Barbara, what a wonderful way to surprise a Gal, think you have made Fran's year. :kiss:

Posted Image

Suzie, Best of Luck with the mammo' I do hate them thar things, got too much to get squished and I do hate getting semi nekid for no good reason. :rotflmao:

Posted Image

Lish, 'Brayan has hit 12 lbs' and what a great little Spartan he is too. Congratulations Mom and Dad, he's growing into handsome young fella.Posted Image

Welcome new Galfriend Red, you are going to love it here with the Fanmily of Gals and the Support Center does exactly 'what it say's on the package'. This is where we come to share a problem, bring good tidings, always supporting and caring for each other.

Posted Image

Elissa sweetie,and you too, Mel, Mousie, Dawn, Risa, Ouch! Cat, hate that gravel rash on hands, and Betty Ann, hope you are all feeling better today,sending a fruit basket to aid your recovery, and everyone else who just feels like nibbling on some fruit this morning. :heat:Posted Image

Alice, :wave: Beejay, Peggy, Ann, Beachie, Susan, Jenn, Swannie, Iliessa, Suz, Jobella, Elissa, Jo...Where the heck are you?...Ok who did I miss, Annemarie :wave:Paige :wave: Alison, Gypsy, OK I'm losing it now :bonk: , sorry to anyone I missed,

Off to get ready to go out for Sunday Lunch,

Hugs,

Anna X