Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Red Hair Gal!

To all the rest a good afternoon to you all!

Beachie! You're my HERO! I've been looking for the Gerry/Jeri pic from Dracula for a while so THANK YOU!!!!!

*huge Hugs for all you GALS*

Wow, y'all what a nice and warm welcome! Thank you so much.

I will be posting more as time allows, I have some downtime at my job on occasion, I am a Nutritionist and Certified Personal Trainer. I am currently employed by a football organization, lots of sweat and man boo-boos! I spend most of my free time drooling over Gerry and daydreaming about him. I am happily divorced and not currently in the market for anyone new! My job causes me to travel alot this time of the year and I am trying not to take my job too seriously.

Thanks again,

Chrissie

Hey, Gals, being the SciFi geek that I am, I watch all the SciFi wires for interesting tidbits. I just saw the results of the SyFy Portal Awards and Gerry WON for best actor!! Lena also won for best actress and "300" won for best movie! Gerry beat out Johnny Depp! I am so jazzed! :claphands::claphands: Here is a link to the announcement made this morning on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx6sWD2TtlM...ted&search= . I started a thread on "Off Site Polls" if you want to see more comments!

Chrissie! Which football teams do you work with? Buff, sweaty guys in tight pants. Hummmmm.....Do you need an assistant??

Suzie

I just saw the results of the SyFy Portal Awards and Gerry WON for best actor!! Lena also won for best actress and "300" won for best movie! Gerry beat out Johnny Depp! I am so jazzed! :claphands::claphands:

WooHooooo..what GREAT news!! Way to go, Gerry, Lena, and 300!! :claphands: :dance:

Thanks for being so on the ball there, Suzie!

Welcome to GALS, Chrissie...sounds like you have a real interesting job there, taking care of "man boo boos"? ..ummm, can I be second in line to apply for your assistant, or maybe just "2nd Assistant"? Anything??....hmmmm?? Pretty please? :D

Alison

Edited by phanphorlife

Just thought I would let you know, I registered and payed the deposit for Vegas!!! WOOT!!!!

Our labour day weekend so I have the day off and have about 65 emails to catch up on.

Now to plan what I will wear, something glitzy I guess.

Love you all

PS Dawn...Hope your break is going well and you don't need surgery. Hugs

Cat

Guest greyeyegoddess

Hi Chrissie!

You have the dream of my sister! She's in AZ.

I hope we get to see a lot of you all in Vegas. I've registered but haven't paid yet. That's what I get for going to Toronto for my birthday.

I've been busy getting my pictures online at my site. I need to start taking more pictures of PEOPLE and less of stuff. The majority of pictures I took in Vegas were of the prizes. Geez! I thought I took more of the group tables.

I've been also busy organizing my own life. I'm so sore! Just went through a month's worth of junk mail, because I didn't want to deal with it. I'm usually better and get it done right away. I don't know what was going on in September for me...bu.t I'm glad it's over. Probably just nervous about my sister going away to school.

I hope all you video makers already turned in your video for the GALS contest! Due tomorrow!

Happy Labour Day Cat! It's always neat to hear about other holidays around the world.

~alice

:music:

Cat, it will be so great to see you again! :vegasbaby:

Suzy, thanks for the heads up on the SyFy awards and the link :claphands: Gerry! :claphands: Lena! :claphands: 300!

Chrissie, where in Texas are you? I need a personal nutritionist and trainer! :scale: Welcome to GALS!

Alice, start penny-pinching for Vegas :hugs:

Howdy SC gals!

I know its been a long time since I've been in here last so I just wanted to say a quick hello. I promise to stop by in more.

Welcome to Gals Chrissie and I hope you have fun here!

And since I haven't done this in a while....

*STREAKS CHAT*

hehe

hugs, (after clothes are back on of course)

Perrin

Howdy SC gals!

I know its been a long time since I've been in here last so I just wanted to say a quick hello. I promise to stop by in more.

Welcome to Gals Chrissie and I hope you have fun here!

And since I haven't done this in a while....

*STREAKS CHAT*

hehe

hugs, (after clothes are back on of course)

Perrin

PERRIN!! *tackle hug* Erm...after your clothes are back on.... :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Libby too!! And welcome, Chrissie!

~Mel

Greetings! GALS in the SC :wave: .....it's been quite a while since I've stopped in but I do try to keep up on reading your posts as often as I can.

Nancy (Attila Girl) asked me to give all her dear friends here an update. She FINALLY :claphands: moved out of that horrible situation she was living in, with that wacky roommate of hers. She moved this past Friday to Riverside County, to Corona, staying at the home of a family friend. This lovely woman offered her their guest room (no rent) until she can get on her feet and concentrate on finding a job.

This arrangement is temporary so she won't have her computer available to post for a while. The move itself was stressful for her and she had a difficult time getting organized. When I stopped over there on Friday while the movers were packing her things, she was beside herself. Thankfully, by the end of the day, all of her things were safely in storage near where she is staying. She actually was able to leave the townhouse without any drama from Ms. Wacko. :lalala:

.................How do you say....c l o s u r e!!!???

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers that she can now move forward, find a job and a permanent place to live soon. The most important thing, she's in a safe enviornment with a loving family now!

If you'd like her new mailing address, you can PM me and I will pass it along to those of you who would like to stay in touch with her. Unfortunately, this move has put her much farther away from where I am but we still intend to get together, as much as possible....even if we have to meet on the Toll Road!! :lol:

Have a good evening!

JUDE/Judy :D

Edited by JUDE

Jude, thank you so much for the update on Nancy. We've been so worried about her and I personally have been pretty upset over the whole roommate scene! I'm so relieved she is away from there with all her things intact! The (thankfully!) ex-roommate needs professional care and NOW! Hopefully now Nancy can recharge her batteries, get some peace of mind and start the job hunt in earnest. Please give her tight hugs from me, OK?

Suzie

Suzie, thank you for that heads up and that link to the award show. Posted Imagefor 300 So happy that it won all 3 catagories.

Jude, thank you for keeping us up on Nancy's move.I'm also glad she's away from that nutcase.She was in a pretty dangerous situation there.

Big hugs to all who need them and those who don't as well.

Posted Image

Hello Everyone! :wave:

Perrin: Glad to see ya here, we miss ya!

Jude: Thanks for the update on Nancy, I

have been thinking about her. So glad to

hear she is away from that insane roomate

and in a safe place. Please let her know she

is in my thoughts and praying for a more

permanent home and job.

Suzie: Thanks for posting the link to the sci-fi

awards. Anytime Gerry or 300 wins an award

is ok by me. We are so proud...... Go Gerry!

I see everyone is registering for the Gals next

convention. Alas, I cant go. Just got a 11,ooo

hospital bill to pay. My insurance didnt kick in

until 3 weeks after my hospital stay. Aint that

a bummer. Oh well, life goes on.... I just hope

I can go on with it....... :tissues: :boobsquishhug:

Anna: Can I come over and have tea at your

house???

Chrissie: :Welcome2: Jump right in, have fun, and

dont forget there are a lot of people here for ya when

you need a hug......

Gotta run, work in the a.m.

Love you guys.

Debbie

Debbie sweetie, I would say 'I'll go put the kettle on'......... but Himself always replies, 'don't be silly, your head will get stuck in the spout!'

Off to warm the teapot, that's essential in making a great pot of tea.

Dark, damp and miserable morning here in the UK, looking forward to my holiday in the sun.

So please to hear our dear friend Nancy is now safe, :wave: miss ya Galfriend.

I think, if I get the time, I shall make myself a new siggy, looks like I need one.....stand by 'helpers' please. :rotflmao:

Hugs,

Anna X

It's 3am for me right now... coincidence?? Actually, it kind of is. :D Having issues sleeping, so I've read, done some vidding, and then decided I wanted to get on the site...and behold, it's 3am! :bonk:

Jude, THANK YOU for the update on dear Nancy, I am SO glad she's outta that psycho place...and somewhere where she can focus on getting a job!

Debbie, I'm so sorry to hear about your enormous hospital bill... gah! :comfort: :hug99:

Suzie, yes indeed, thank you for the AWESOME news about 300!! :claphands::claphands::claphands: Yeah baby!! Go Gerry and Lena and the whole flippin' film!!

Anyhow, maybe I'd better try to sleep....but a lovely morning to you, Anna! From across the "pond"! :D

Loves!

~Mel

This is a quick run through . . . :wave:

I was going to post a variety of Gerry character pictures, but then I got to drool over Johnnie from The Jury. . . and oh well the :heat: went up and I combusted . . .

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Enjoy!

Posted Image My beautiful friends!

Hey JUDE! Girl, I've missed you! So good to see you here. Give Nancy a big hug from me.

Hi Perrin!!!! Big Hugs to you (once you're dressed that is....now get those clothes back on! :rotflmao:

Lish, 12 pounds! WOW...he is growing into that big Spartan we always knew he would be.

Cat, me too! I paid my deposit and registered...Vegas here we come!!

Dawn, I hope you're able to get back to work soon. What a fantastic job....to be working around such magnificent creatures (ummmmm of course Chrissie's job might give you a run for your money.....that's working around some magnificent creatures as well! Hi Chrissie and welcome to the Support Center and GALS dear!)

Bonnie, oohhhh I love what Debra Sue made you!

Pil, there you are! Thanks for the hugs sweetie. I'm with Bonnie, go for it girl! What have you got to lose....they may have a part for you!

Beachie, that first picture of Johnnie .... I never saw it before....oh man! :tasty: Thanks my dear!

Betts, you know I'm praying all the time for Yvonne (and for you dear).

Mel, how did the interview go? [[[hugs]]] that your neck is feeling better.

Suzie, I know how you feel. All I could think of last week when I went for my mammogram was Elissa's experience....and yes, you DO need your arms for all those things...but for hugging in Vegas next year too!!! :claphands:

Susan, stop working so hard so you can spend more time here!

Anna, I'm coming for tea!!!

Ann, oh I did have a wonderful time with my B2. I didn't get to see much of Bryan and Jane because they were in moving mode....and when I was I could feel the tension....so we took B2 over to my friends house and we stayed there. He is so funny.....he knows now that gramma is up to something when she has the funny looking thing in her hands (my camera) and his expression immediately changes to the "dear in the headlight" look!

Posted Image

Posted Image

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Here I'm giving him a big smoochy kiss from his Auntie Frannie!!!!

Posted Image

Frannie, how did the grand opening go? I bet it was fantastic!

So Mousie, some more pics :rotflmao: ....btw...how you doing hon? How's the new medication working????

Posted Image to Iliessa, Jenniper, Jenn, Alice, Nancy, Cassie, and all!

love,

Sue

b][He is getting sooooo big Sue!

I'm registered for Vegas GALS.

Sue and Jill are you girls gonna make it?

I can't wait to meet everyone in person! :claphands:[/b]

Edited by jobella