Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

Ahhh thanks Anna and Jeniper...I love you too! Jenn, I can't go on Sunday...it's the one day of the week that Dan and I usually do something together after church. Maybe next time ok?

I'm missing my B2 so bad but at least I got to talk to him the other night and Jane sent me this picture labeled "Gramma, help! My mom's feeding me carrots!

Posted Image

Cassie, I love the poster! You're a lucky girl!

Oh Anna, the flowers outside you house are so lovely! I swear lady...you live in a fairybook land! Give those little ones a hug from me.

Frannie, I hope you got home safe and sound and that you have fallen in love with flying and are about to become a real jet setter :rotflmao: (ok, well, maybe just enough to fly to the west coast next June ...hint...hint).

Peggy, Jill, and Jenn thanks my dear friends for the PMs. Posted Image

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

AAAAWWWW Sue....I am hoping and praying that things get better for you and the "stuff" going on right now Sweetie. Peggy has filled me in on a little. I wish that I could say to you ...that I really like flying and I would love nothing more than to get on a plane to the West coast right now to hang out with a very special and maaaaaybe sometimes a little wacky (and I mean that lovingly) friend!!! Sides I wish I could be there just to be there....you know what I mean! We could just talk and talk and talk and talk and...............................you get the idea! :D BUT I HATED FLYING!!! I faced my fear and :bonk::bonk: I'm still scared to death of flying.

Hey Cassie, I think you are going to have a hard time deciding who gets the poster cause there are a lot of gals that are willing to take it off your hands.... It is a nice piece of work and it's also nice of you to offer it to someone else. I don't have one myself but I don't have a wall to put it on anyway so I'm not asking for it. Just wanted to comment on how HOT it is!

Anna, I have to agree.....I think we ALL want to come live with you! :claphands:

Anyway, gonna go and peek around a bit ....just wanted to make my usual stop on the SC!

Love to you all and of course lot's a {{{{{HUGS}}}} Fran

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wave: Hello ladies!! How is everyone? I have been MIA the past few days due to not being able to log on after I made a change on my personal info. :doh: Thanks to Barb/Becozy!!

I guess it's gonna take me a couple days to get caught up on this new floor.

I went out to my new "home" today and am totally exhausted after being out for 8 hours. My friend and her hubby have such a beautiful home out there...I got to see her daughters home too. You get so much more for so much less money out there it is amazing! And the area is so new...4-6 years, with more building going on everywhere. It was a very nice area.

Must get to bed now, I am so tired...don't know how I'll stay up thru TOP CHEF!!

Love to you all,

Nancy

p.s. SUE, your little B2 is such a cutie!!

Edited by Attila Girl

Abrock-You're the best. The whole trailer thing and this pic..I thought I was the only one outta me freakin' mind! (I say with an Irish accent) HEHE!

I loved the beginning of the trailer where he's making all the silly faces while holding her boot! I think I may die before the darn movie is released! Can you die from excitement? :thud:

Awwwwwww... He's so pretty there!!! Thanks so much Mel! I needed that today. The boy had shots today so the house has been full of crying. Him... AND me. It's draining, I feel so bad. I had to hold his hands and he just screamed when they gave him the shots. It's just heartbreaking! Diseases suck!!!

:pant::heat: :tasty: LOVED THAT TRAILER!

Aww Lish, a necessary evil forced upon babies...immunizations! Poor little guy, how heartbreaking. :inlove:

Sue: I have more pictures of B2 than of my own nephews! He's so cute!

Wish you all a lovely rest-of-the-day!

Mousie

OMG

I just had a really long post wrote and POOF it's gone!!!

Anyway I was saying............

Work has gotten in the way of my me time...........I've started in a new branch, brand new which means very little me time if any, most days I come home eat dinner and go to bed. Hopefully it will get better.

I just wanted to pop by and say Hello all, I've been absent for so long it's scary!

Holly & D I owe you a phone call xx

My back is slowly but surely getting a wee bit better, I'm still on some meds which tire me out. I feel like all I do is sleep or want to sleep!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

TO ALL THE GALS AND PALS

luv Ya's

C xx

Celine!! *flying tackle hugs*

They're only cyber ones...so they don't hurt your back! ;) SOOO good to hear from ya! Glad you're getting better...long and sloooow process that healing is!

Jo, I'm TOTALLY with you on going nuts about the trailer... :tasty: I think we're gonna be hungering for more comedies in Gerry's future... yet the good ones ARE few and far between these days... but at least they still exist!

*huggles* to you and Brayan, Lish!! Shots suck.... :hug99:

I'm off to a play tonight... seeing "Secret Garden," and the best part about it is I get to hear a dear friend of mine sing "Lily's Eyes," which is certainly one of the best musical theatre duets ever...and my friend playing Archie Craven has THE most incredible voice...

Loves to all!

~Mel

HI everyone, Sue, Mel, Nancy, its hard to catch up when you don't read this everyday. Boy, so much goes on. I love the PS I LOVE You Trailer its so good. I can't wait to see the pic. I got 2 more charms put on my GALS bracelet today almost have no more room. Had my 300, my viking ship and a celtic knot put on it. I am getting 2 more and I think that is all it can hold. I wore it to eat tonight we went out to a new restaurant. so good. In the little town of Purvis miss. best steak I ever put in my mouth melted. Well , I am pooped and headed to the showers. I hope everyone is well, the weather has gotten warm again so the a/c had to come back on. I hate it. My grandson is coming tomorrow and he is going to make chocolate chip cookies for his PopPop. He loves to cook just like his dad. Well ya'.ll try and be good. :rotflmao: and talk to you later lu Betts

Abrock-You're the best. The whole trailer thing and this pic..I thought I was the only one outta me freakin' mind! (I say with an Irish accent) HEHE!

I loved the beginning of the trailer where he's making all the silly faces while holding her boot! I think I may die before the darn movie is released! Can you die from excitement? :thud:

Yes, you can die from excitement :swoon: I had to have CPR!! I didnt realize how different he sounds with an Irish accent. However I want him to whisper in my ear with his Scottish accent. :heat: On second thought I'll take any accent from him :ohbaby2:

Hi everyone: Just wanted to pass on a tip on a beautiful CD. I bought the first CD put out by Paul Potts, the winner of Britain's Got Talent. He is a very talented tenor and this CD is wonderful. One of the tracks is "Music of the Night". He does a great job (I still prefer Gerry's version of MOTN though). The first time I saw him perform was on You Tube and I got tears in my eyes . . . he's such an unassuming man with this beautiful voice.

beejay

Happy Friday :D luvly GALS!

This week went by so fast, I kept thinking it was Wednesday all day yesterday and almost missed a class that I had signed up for at work :bonk: .

Love all these new screen caps from PSILY, GB looks good in them, I prefer his natural hair color though. But any shades, he's still beautiful to me. :inlove:

Well, I'm off to work, have to say some of the guys at work aren't too bad themselves. Guess they have to be in good condition to chase after the perps.

Won't be home til after midnight tonight, so see you tomorrow GALS. If not, have a wonderful weekend.

Mornin' everyone! Happy Friday! :claphands:

I had a great time last night, I went to a play with a friend I haven't seen in a long time, to watch another friend I haven't seen in an even longer time! After the show the three of us went to Applebees and caught up. It was soooo good to see them both again! The one I went to the show with is a guy that I sort of dated, but then we both agreed months back that we were better as just friends. Well, GREAT friends, but non-romantic friends.

The one actually in the show is someone I once had quite the thing for, then he remarried a few years back, but we were always great friends...and it's so much easier seeing him now that I'm past that and he has someone... you know what I mean? Anyway, it was an awesome evening with awesome friends!

Swannie...I'm afraid I cannot be held responsible either... :D:hearts:

Hiya Betts, Jo, Beejay, Jobella, Ann, Pilar, Celine (again!), Jill, Mousie, Anna, Nancy (welcome back :D ), Susan, and everyone... And hello lurking guest! :wave:

~Mel

I've been creeping around some other sites and came across an item on .net talking about Gerry's role in Nim's Island. A person who is an extra on set says that Gerry will be playing the dual roles of Jack, Nim's dad, and Alex Rover, the fictional character Alexandra is writing about. At least one scene has Gerry in a wetsuit. OMG! If this turns out to be true, it would probably mean more screen time for Gerry. Did I mention the wetsuit? I started a thread here hoping someone can confirm the info because I don't know where to look on the internet. Wetsuit. Daymn! :pant:

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

Hi there Everyone!

Must share this with you all,

Posted Image

This is the famed Manor House Hotel at Castle Coombe, we were there today with a friend and her elderly Aunt who was visiting. They serve a wonderful, and expensive, afternoon tea, as we sat anticipating the arrival of the waiter with his tray we heard a crash outside the room and there was our beautiful tea rolling around the carpeted hall! We had to keep straight faces as the Management rush in and flapped around with grovelling apologies.......we also got the tea free for the inconvenience.......so at £15.75 each, total £63,00 or rather $126.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageThis the party on route back to the carpark, very Happy! Himself is not small, these two ladies are very tall.

I shall post my pic when I get it from dear friend, and the tea was wonderful.

Be back later when I have recovered,

Hugs,

Anna X

Gerry in a Wetsuit.................... :heat::bonk: :tasty: :pant:

Mornin' everyone! Happy Friday! :claphands:

I had a great time last night, I went to a play with a friend I haven't seen in a long time, to watch another friend I haven't seen in an even longer time! After the show the three of us went to Applebees and caught up. It was soooo good to see them both again! The one I went to the show with is a guy that I sort of dated, but then we both agreed months back that we were better as just friends. Well, GREAT friends, but non-romantic friends.

The one actually in the show is someone I once had quite the thing for, then he remarried a few years back, but we were always great friends...and it's so much easier seeing him now that I'm past that and he has someone... you know what I mean? Anyway, it was an awesome evening with awesome friends!

Swannie...I'm afraid I cannot be held responsible either... :D:hearts:

Hiya Betts, Jo, Beejay, Jobella, Ann, Pilar, Celine (again!), Jill, Mousie, Anna, Nancy (welcome back :D ), Susan, and everyone... And hello lurking guest! :wave:

~Mel

Hi Mel: Isn't it fun getting caught up with old friends ? I'll be doing that very thing in a few weeks when I go to Arizona for a short visit. Me, my children, grandaughter and her little ones are going to the town where I grew up and we'll first visit the cemetery where my mother is buried and then on into town to have a gabfest with my friend from high school (we're talking the "Grease" era here!). It is so much fun when we get together . . . it's as if we've never been apart. It sound like you had a great time.

Gotta run . . . take care.

beejay

I've been creeping around some other sites and came across an item on .net talking about Gerry's role in Nim's Island. A person who is an extra on set says that Gerry will be playing the dual roles of Jack, Nim's dad, and Alex Rover, the fictional character Alexandra is writing about. At least one scene has Gerry in a wetsuit. OMG! If this turns out to be true, it would probably mean more screen time for Gerry. Did I mention the wetsuit? I started a thread here hoping someone can confirm the info because I don't know where to look on the internet. Wetsuit. Daymn! :pant:

Suzie

I'm looking at the book (though I haven't read it yet) and it appears that Alex Rover is Alexandra's name, not her fictional character. Is there anybody who has actually read the book and knows for sure?

Susan

HEY EVERYONE - WE HAVE DATES AND PLACE FOR VEGAS 2008 so come check it out and mark your calendars!!Vegas here we come!!

(The registration site isn't ready yet so be on the lookout for announcements about that).

Suzie

I'm looking at the book (though I haven't read it yet) and it appears that Alex Rover is Alexandra's name, not her fictional character. Is there anybody who has actually read the book and knows for sure?

Susan

I read the book a few weeks back and Alex is a female so I'm guessing that's Jodie Foster. Her real name is Alexandra but she goes by Alex and Nim thinks she's a man. Maybe Gerry is also playing the fictional character in Alex's books. What Suzie said. :D

Considering I picture Gerry as the fictional character in nearly any book I read I think it would be PAIRfect if he played that part as well as the dad. Anything that gives him more screen time and lets him be heroic is FINE by me (and in a wetsuit - all the better!!)

Speaking of books, have any of you read The Phantom? I've checked it out twice from my library but can't seem to get into it. Is it worth the read? I usually read everything that's made into a movie before I see it. Which sometimes is disappointing. Obviously I watched this movie before. I could read a book a day if I was really into it but The Phantom is one I'm really struggling with. HELP!