Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

How many of you GALS are planning to bring hubbies to Vegas?? Mine says he's coming. I just wonder how many other friends he will have to play with. Lets cross our fingers that he doesnt really want to go. I think he is worried that I won't behave. Whatever would give him that idea???? :whome2: :barebum: :pants:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU???? :angel2: not behave?

Jenniper, I asked Dan and he looked at me like I just landed from Planet XX! So noooooo...I will not be bringing hubby to Vegas.

How you feeling dear one?

love,

Sue

Hi everyone! I'm still here! :D Real life has gotten very busy lately! I'm still going to physical therapy 3 days a week and working 2 part time jobs, so I haven't had much time to post, but I have been checking in and reading some posts every day.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I had to work!

I had a goofy dream last night! In the dream, I was out shopping, and absentmindedly put my purse on the floor and wandered away to look at something. When I remembered my purse and returned for it, it was still there, but completely empty! In my dream, I was more upset about the loss of my drool book than I was over the loss of my checkbook and wallet!! :rotflmao:

Hugs to all!

May I ask what your drool book is? I think I have an idea. :D

My drool book is a photo book I carry in my purse. It's full of photos of Gerry! :whome2:

My hubby came to the convention with me this year, and he's already said he wants to go next year too. This time, our daughter wants to come with us. :D

Hi Beachie & Irish, thank you for your kind words. It has been a struggle the last 6 months, but things are definately getting better :D . My review at the DA's office is coming up in a few weeks, hoping for a good one.

Nancy, hope you move goes well. Are you still in OC or have moved out. I'm counting on you and Susan for PSILY in December, since my nephew absolutely refused to go see a "chick flick" with his aunt and no one I know has the level of appreciation for Gerry that we do.

Jenn & Mel, get some Zicam, it works.

:wave: Bye ladies, I'm off to explore the other threads.

Beachie, girl! You haven't been her for a long time. OK, I voted... now, who the heck is Nathan Fillion?

Posted Image

Nathan starred in Buffy, Firefly, Serenity, Justice League, Lost, Waitress, Desperate Housewives, etc...

beachie

Hi everyone! I'm still here! :D Real life has gotten very busy lately! I'm still going to physical therapy 3 days a week and working 2 part time jobs, so I haven't had much time to post, but I have been checking in and reading some posts every day.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I had to work!

I had a goofy dream last night! In the dream, I was out shopping, and absentmindedly put my purse on the floor and wandered away to look at something. When I remembered my purse and returned for it, it was still there, but completely empty! In my dream, I was more upset about the loss of my drool book than I was over the loss of my checkbook and wallet!! :rotflmao:

Hugs to all!

May I ask what your drool book is? I think I have an idea. :D

My drool book is a photo book I carry in my purse. It's full of photos of Gerry! :whome2:

My hubby came to the convention with me this year, and he's already said he wants to go next year too. This time, our daughter wants to come with us. :D

I thought so. :D

Oh...so that's him....well, I still don't have a clue....not really impressed I guess...lol

This is the one who impresses me:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

To everyone...a good night!

love,

Sue

Oh...so that's him....well, I still don't have a clue....not really impressed I guess...lol

This is the one who impresses me:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

To everyone...a good night!

love,

Sue

Amen sister!!! He is so darn pretty!!!

Edited by jobella

:lol: Pilar and Irish, loved the pics y'all posted last night!

Here are some for the early risers,

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Enjoy!

I look at my avatars (Thank you Stef), and I know PSILY is going to make me laugh until I bust, but its also going to make me cry. I can hardly wait! :D

Edited by givemeabeach

:lol: Pilar and Irish, loved the pics y'all posted last night!

Here are some for the early risers,

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Enjoy!

I look at my avatars (Thank you Stef), and I know PSILY is going to make me laugh until I bust, but its also going to make me cry. I can hardly wait! :D

Beachie!

Am I on the right floor? Just passing by to read a little to catch up, sigh, so many lubbily yummy pics, and that avatar and siggy Beachie, and Fran, wow what a siggy you have there.

I must dash off, the school run beckons and I haven't finished the evening meal yet, my little man Toby sent a message via Mummy that he 'needs' an Apple Crumble for dessert, so MacSoftey has gone shopping to get some cooking apples.

Lucy had a nice surprise from her Daddy, he bought her a piano, she is so excited that she has begun piano lessons, she beams when she sits at it. Sweet.

Keep away from me all those with nasty bugs, I am not in the clear yet, still need to take meds to prevent infection....but I'm feeling Great!

Hugs to everyone,

apples have arrived,

off to bake,

Anna X

Edited by Anna

Nathan Fillion is so far ahead in the contest that I'm suspicious about the whole voting thing. Anyway, you've all seen him in action. He played the priest, David, in Dracula 2000. (He played a priest on Buffy too)

Suzie

Guest greyeyegoddess

Yeah, I'm wondering about that voting. But he is a big tv star.

He's over 500. Gerry can't lose to him. He just can't! Where's the other sites? GAH!

Anyways, how is everyone? I'm in the "getting over cold" stuff. Hate these weather changes.

Sent my sister away to college yesterday. Granted, it's over an hour away, and she can come home when she wants, but still. The housing facilities she's staying in looks like a camp retreat. She's finishing her last two years at UC Santa Cruz, studying music and English. She got accept to Berkeley, but she told me that Santa Cruz allowed her to study what she wanted..something to that sort.

Outside that, don't have much to say. I'm just on the edge of my seat, waiting for registration for Vegas!

~alice

P.S. Cassie... if you haven't gotten rid of the poster yet, it would make a great prize for one of our creative contests...

Hugs,

Jenn

I was just reading through the post to see who wanted it and was going to PM the two lovely ladies who asked. My initial reaction was to donate it, but I thought I would put it out there to see if I had any takers. I don't want to cause any animosity between the ladies if I decide to donate for a prize. I still have the poster rolled up w/the other posters I have waiting for frames. If the two babes in question don't mind me donating it then I will donate it. I should have asked the mods first, but I was so excited that I jumped the gun. Bad Cassie! :bonk:

I've been off the board lately because I've been so tired. I need a pick me up and stat! I'll be back to read the board later, but first...

Anna - That castle hotel is LOVELY!!!!! Oh I'm so jealous. I love having an afternoon tea experience and your surroundings look so surreal. *sigh* Thanks for sharing the pics.

To all you lovely GALS have a great day.

Cassie

Hi Everyone, :wave:

I thought I'd come by and post some HRHOTTNESS. . .

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Enjoy! One of my favorite sets of pics! B

Remember to double click!!!

ETS: I forgot to say click twice.

Edited by givemeabeach

I am bringing my son! He will be moving to Las Vegas some time next year. This will give me a chance to see where he will be living & to help him find a place for me to visit! My son has beautiful curly hair, blue eyes that change color(green, gray, purple & blue) & a beautiful smile like Gerry's. Of course, I'm very prejudiced! We will have some quality Mom & son time. I'll also get to celebrate Gerry! I can't wait!

This is a little off topic, but did any of you see E! News tonight when they showed how the men of 300 got their abs? Swinging a cowbell looking weight. Just got a kick out of it imagining all those men working out and swinging that thing around. :lol: