Sign in to follow this  
gerardable

Gerry's picture

Is there any one that can post a picture

of Gerry in his turquoise suit and black

shirt from Shattered?. I would so appreciate

it because I want it for my scrapbook.

Thanks.

There are some of him from the waist or chest up in the screen captures here but none full length.

Look at that face! He is so gorgeous!

Is it just me, or is Gerard like a fine wine, Just keeps getting better and better with age!? :drooldrum:

Is there any one that can post a picture of Gerry in his turquoise suit and black shirt from Shattered?. I would so appreciate it because I want it for my scrapbook.

I think that is a medium to light gray suit that looks like a different color because of the artificial lighting from above.

Most likely businessmen would be wearing gray wool suits, not turquoise.

Did anyone notice that Gerry was the only man in that office scene not wearing a tie? He looked great!! I'll bet he suggested that he not wear a tie to make him look more rakish. :thud: It worked!

Kathy

I do think when I see photos from Shattered I can imagine him and Julian McMahon(Nip/Tuck) playing brothers in a film together.

Moira

Is it just me, or is Gerard like a fine wine, Just keeps getting better and better with age!?

Trust me, Iliessa...it is definitely NOT just you..that same comment has been made about Gerry on numerous occasions!

I do think when I see photos from Shattered I can imagine him and Julian McMahon(Nip/Tuck) playing brothers in a film together.

Moira

Moira..I've thought that same thing..in fact, I've developed a little crush on Julian simply because I think he resembles Gerry so much!!

And regarding how he looks in "Shattered"...I must say I do believe that the Neal Walsh look is one of my all-time favorites, next to POTO..just something about the clean-shaven/dark hair combination that really gets to me! :heat:

Alison

Edited by phanphorlife

AMen! The clean shaven, dark haired, well groomed, elegantly dressed look is to die for!! However, I think Gerry looks beautiful in anything!

Suzie

AMen! The clean shaven, dark haired, well groomed, elegantly dressed look is to die for!! However, I think Gerry looks beautiful in anything!

Suzie

..and I'll add my amen to THAT, Suzie!!

I don't have a real screen capture program nor do I know how to transfer the program from my DVR to my computer, so the pictures are actual photographs of various scenes taken while I sat in front of the TV. That is why they aren't as clear as I would like. I recorded again when it was on HDTNT last Saturday but haven't had a chance to watch that and see if I could get clearer shots from that version. Maybe I will be able to try that tonight.

I found said costumn out of character and out of place, very strange. I did not find it benefiting Gerry and his position in Metro Chicago. This is the mid-west and corporate America not NY or LA. Can anyone explain Gerry walking with his work case very business like in a three quarter coat no less. I have never seen such a get up. Any ideas agreements, disagreements?

Alison,

I am glad that someone out there agrees with me about Gerry and a clean shaven face. :pant: Why cover up all that sexiness. He's ok with the scruff but clean shaven, I almost need artificial resuckatation. I spelled that wrong on purpose if you get my drift!!

Tojo