Gerard Butler GALS

PS I Love You TRAILER!!!!!!

Swansong

Swannie, I cannot thank you enough for posting this!!!! Look at those arms! That messy hair!! Sweet dreams tonight ladies!! How many weeks until this opens anyway? 13 weeks and one day! Absolutely cannot wait!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG..... where ARE you all?????? Get in here and watch this..... he is beyond gorgeous and his hair is NOT red! Heeeeeeeeelp!

Swannie

I'm here, I'm here! :D Just posted to you on the Extra thread cause I didn't know if you had seen the whole trailer. Women all over the world are going to have multiple :pant: while watching this movie, then they are going to cry themselves silly. Bring it on!

Can I just say OMFB I CAN"T WAIT!! This movie is gonna be a HIT!! and you watch all the newbies we are going to get....YOU WATCH!!!! :yippee: I honestly didn't think I would like the chemistry between these two but I am happy to report I AM SO WRONG!!

Thank you Swannie...... :kiss: Fran

Well let's see..... I've watched at least 10 times now! Not a TRACE of Leonidas, The Phantom, Neil, The Stranger, or Dracula.

Gerry is "Gerry"

Look at that smile!!!!!

Swannie

Iiiiiii KNOW!! Man, every time I see a trailer for a new Gerry film...I'm always awed at how versatile he is, even though I already know...I'm STILL blown away!

I've watched this trailer a few times...*ahem*....and I'm addicted to the flippin' trailer!

And I also agree that this is the perfect type of film at this point in his career...Warner Bro's believes in our guy! :claphands:

I loved the book, and it looks like they did one awesome job of an adaptation...doing an interpretation rather than just doing book to screen... which is what I want to see!

I showed this trailer to my brother, and I explained what happened while filming the striptease scene, he was in stitches! Erm...the good kind...not the kind poor Hilary ended up in, lol...! :D

Hilary and Gerry make one awesome on-screen match...gah, I'm giddy!!

~Mel

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

OMG!

My birthday is Dec 13th and even though it will be a week late, this will be the best birthday present ever!!!!I'm already planning my "date" with Gerry!!!!He looks so adorable in this and I too think the cast and the way WB is promoting it will make it a huge hit......yes, I think Gerry is gonna have a whole new legion of fans after this!!!!The striptease scene......LMAO!!!!!!!!He is so fookin cute.......I love seeing him be "the real Gerry".I too wasn't sure about Gerry and Hilary's chemistry, but I think it looks pretty good..He looks amazing I think......did you see the bracelets in the bed scene?????And they pronounced his name right!!!!!I'm so happy for him!!!!!

Something else I gotta add...

How cool is it watching this trailer, for those of us who were there in Vegas 2006 when Gerry said there were some exciting possibilities for a romantic comedy? Yeah baby!

~Mel

as i'm making HQ screencaps, i noticed this image of Hilary with all of Gerry's bracelets on her wrist. I wonder if she put them on after he passed away or if they have a back story in the movie or something. it's just so weird seeing his personal jewelry on there, especially since one of those bracelets was hand made by Annette, 'tis very cool :D

Posted Image

omg

ok this is why I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE GALS :claphands: !!! So it is 2am I just got home still have more work to due on the comp before tomorrow morning, I was near tears today, am beyond tired and stressed out...but I just saw the tailer and it's the first real smile I have cracked today. No words can express how much I needed this!!!!!! He is sooooo adorable in this movie, December cannot get here any faster!!! Thank you so much for posting this!!!

*tear of joy!

How wonderful this is going to be. If a two/three minute trailer has this effect on us we shall all be delerious with joy when we have the full length movie to see. Wonder of wonders too - it's going to be in UK cinemas on the same day as it opens in the US. I cannae wait. :D

"We're sorry. The clip you are trying to play is not currently available in your area."

:tissues: Are you having the same problem Anna, Eurofoxx ++++++ ???????!!!!!!???????

ETA: Saw Anna's cry in agony in another thread, so that's it then. *Screams*

Tried the download in multimedia but the result is strange. Perhaps my 'puter?

Edited by NordicGirl

GAWD!!! I love how some of you seem so cool and calm about the trailer when inside I'm screaming like a mad woman out of control and wanting to see this movie right now!!!! I wish I could be so calm. Last night I was so exhausted when I was watching it and posting my thoughts, so I've slept on it and rewatched it and I'm even more crazy and emotional this morning!! :tasty: :crybaby:

This movie looks closer to the real Gerry. Lots of fun, romantic, cute, sexy....... He just looks great no matter what role he is playing! I love when Hilary jumps into his arms! WOW!

as i'm making HQ screencaps, i noticed this image of Hilary with all of Gerry's bracelets on her wrist. I wonder if she put them on after he passed away or if they have a back story in the movie or something. it's just so weird seeing his personal jewelry on there, especially since one of those bracelets was hand made by Annette, 'tis very cool :D

Posted Image

I think it's after because his pics are in the background and she's wearing his clothes, etc... BTW, that one framed pic to the left - :pant: .

As stated in the other PS thread, Gerry looks smokin hot in this. I rewatched the trailer twice since last night and - well, I'll just keep my same opinion on it. But, again he looks absolutely AMAZING in this. WOW!

Cassie

GAWD!!! I love how some of you seem so cool and calm about the trailer when inside I'm screaming like a mad woman out of control and wanting to see this movie right now!!!! I wish I could be so calm. Last night I was so exhausted when I was watching it and posting my thoughts, so I've slept on it and rewatched it and I'm even more crazy and emotional this morning!! :tasty: :crybaby:

LOL Jo, dinna worry, I'm the same way!!! :bonk::bonk::claphands::claphands: :tasty: :tasty:

I'm addicted to the trailer.......................................................................

~Mel

OMG....this movie is gonna kill me! I am laughing but have tears in my eyes from just the trailer. I will be a a wreck from the actual movie. :tissues:

I am not one for romantic comedies, but I WILL see this one! :D

Gerry looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL in this movie! :inlove:

Thanks Swannie! ;)

Edited by Scorpio613

We see Gerry as he really is in this movie and I couldn't be happier. Does he just put you in a better frame of mind or a lift to your step when you just see him? I am just so pleased to see the chemistry between Hillary and Gerry bounce right off the screen.....This is going to be a great boost (like he needs it) to his already extraordinary career....Merry Christmas to all of us.

Well, I just fell in love all over again. Isn't amazing how many different looks he has. Once again he shows his versatility.

Loved the faces he's making at the beginning - so GB. And when Hilary jumps over the couch!!!! :heat: And when she says she can feel him. :crybaby: And the bracelets. :claphands: Love the Irish accent!!! (Yeah, another Gerry accent!) I loved the whole thing. I love it I Love It I LOVE IT. Cannot wait until December. tick tock tick tock tick tock

Just listen when he says the word L-U-V OMG I melt into a pile of mush!! And when he's laying soooo tight up to her back, and when she jumps into his arms...I can't hardly stand it!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....My B-day is on 12/17 so this is going to be the bestest present ever!!! Oh Yeah and a Merry X-mas too!! Think I should calm down a little?? NAH!

:claphands: Fran

I can't wait, Gerry...Jeffrey Dean Morgan...Harry Conick Jr....:thud: That's all I can say, that's it. That and no way am I seeing this as many times as I did 300, my heart and other parts of my body ;) couldn't take it.

It's going to be odd though, watching him play someone named "Gerry" with him wearing all his own personal jewelry..but I can get over that in a heartbeat. ;)