Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

VEGAS Here we come!

NO!! I can't go either!! I will be graduating from UCLA that weekend!!!

:fook::fook: :fook: : :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

I think I'm going to cry! :tissues::tissues: Graduations are a week earlier this school year!

Veejer

Yikes...June 13th is the Hubby b-day and June 15th is Father's Day!!! :wall:

If I can get the in laws to watch the kiddies, I will be there with Hubby in tow! :confused:

Keep you fingers crossed for me because I REALLY want to go!!! :crybaby:

Edited by Scorpio613

Thanks for all the work that you do. I hope to see you in Las Vegas this year. I cant wait. I look forward to this every year. Tahnk you again. Gemstone

YIPPPPEEEEEE

Last year was sooooo very awesome. I was really concerned that it would be the weekend before and I wouldn't be able to get there --- but I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!!!!! YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks to everyone for putting this together and giving us one slam-bam-thank-ya-ma'am time! Especially to Binks and Dr. Em. :bow2:

Look out! Here we come! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Jill

:ohbaby2:

Count me in! Deb and I will be there "puttin' on the Ritz". YES!

Sally

WooHoo! I hope to be able to attend...Thanks to everyone for their hardwork so far and in the future! We appreciate you!

You better be coming.

You better be coming.

Was that directed at me? LOL.

Why is it no surprise to me that Landa's comment is threatening? :rotflmao:

It really depends on my job.

Hahahah I was talking to you. LOL Am I always threatening?

Aimee, I do hope you go, it was AWESOME meeting you!!!

Awlright...as usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short here, but that's nothing unusual... *sigh*

BINKS!! You are amazing...I had to rub my eyes a couple of times when I read the room rates...seemed way too good to be true, but what great news!

Oooh, here come the :butterfly::butterfly: again...as usual, I CAN'T WAIT!!

Alison

As the word to an oldie but a goodie go....*cue music* "I'll be there...." Can't wait.

Cat

As the word to an oldie but a goodie go....*cue music* "I'll be there...." Can't wait.

Cat

OMAGOODNESS! OMAGOODNESS! YEAH! Cat will be in da house!!

I just got goosebumps reading your reply, Cat. I saw where you'd posted, and I think I was holding my breath to see what you would say.

I'm so happy that you're going to be there!!!

:hearts::yourock: :dance2: :cheer::cheer2::cheeky::claphands::throw::woo: :yippee:

(Added disclaimer: NOT that I'm not thrilled about everyone who can attend, but Cat was with us at the '06 and we missed her so much at '07's. PLUS she travelled literally half-way round the world to be there!! Hugs to ALL!)

Cat

Oh Cat, please tell me you’re not teasing…YOU ARE COMING TO VEGAS?!?! Right?

*holds breath for Cat’s answer*

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Ooo La La I want to go!!!!! I've attended both of the convention leave it to a possible pregnancy to spoil it. :funnyface: Hey Binks, could you have an ambulance at standby just in case I go into labor? I'll bring the hubby and kid so they can be there w/me. :pointy: Of course all this is banking on me actually being pregnant during this time. If I'm less than 6 mons and have no complications I'm so there again. Wahoo!!!!! I can't miss Vegas!

cassie

Cassie having spent time with you at the last one. I can honestly say it would not be the same without you!!! :kiss:

Edited by DawnS

I'm gonna try my best to go this year, too. Still not 100% sure yet.

Thanks for the info!!

so about this las vegas fan convention thing, is Gerard going to be there or are just a ton of us fans getting together to do whatever? Cause if Gerard will be there, please let me get more info. i'll be 18 by june in 2008, and i'd love to go!

Cassie having spent time with you at the last one. I can honestly say it would not be the same without you!!! :kiss:

Well aren't you a sweetie! :kiss: I had fun w/you as well and lets keep our fingers cross that you will be able to join us Midwest girls for some of the upcoming events i.e. POTO, Medieval Times and P.S. ILY group outing. I think I can speak for the other girls that we would love to see you there. :kisswink:

Cassie

Songbird, everyone, Dr Em YES YES YES and have registered. I am sooooo looking forward to catching up with you all again.

EXCITEMENT PLUS!!!!

And I am absolutely gobsmacked at the response. *See Cat with huge smile on face*

Love ya all and Big Boob Squishy Hugs

Cat

Cat

Oh Cat, please tell me you're not teasing…YOU ARE COMING TO VEGAS?!?! Right?

*holds breath for Cat's answer*

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Are my eyes deceiving me but has the attendance list vanished from the registration page. I'm sure it was there yesterday. Seriously considering coming next year as heard so much about it. What's the temp like in June as I went in september last year and never experienced heat like it - well coming from Fife, Scotland we're lucky to get in the 70s!!!!!. Been to vegas about 5 times and love the place.

Moira