Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest DonnaKat

Animated GIF's

192 posts in this topic

Yeah, it does that when the size of the file is larger. It's one of the pet peeves I have with building GIF's. They look great in the program, but when I upload them to the internet, they slow down. Did you try compressing the file a bit? F12....

Didn't try compressing. I'll mess around with it tomorrow and see what I can come up with. I posted a link to my gif in the above post for you to see how slow it is. Still cute....but I want it faster.

Thanks Donna. !!! :cunning: :cunning:

GIF's wonderful.. :dancer:

:hugs:

How about a Gerry's stride-gif?? Huh? HUH???!!!???

:drool1::bonk:

Sairrrrry.... *Slinks out*

Girl...those were amazing gifs!! I would love to learn how make them as well. Could you let me know how to even get started?

Thanks so much for the fantastic eye candy...Yummy! :drool1:

Love and Blessings,

Elizabeth

Hello DonnaKat! :wave:

Girl I have been right clicking the heck out of all these gifs....I'm at work and drooling all over the place!! Napkin please! :yummy: Thanks so much for sharing these with all of us and I hope that you don't mind that I have used a couple of them on my "myspace" page as well....they are awesome and I have made sure to give you full credit for all of them.....You are awesome! :yay:

Thanks so much again!!

Love and Blessings,

Elizabeth

AKA Ballerina

Hey DonnaKat!!

I was wondering if you could make a"P.S. I love you" Gif for me. Do you remember that part in the movie where Holly is on their bed and she's playing with the light switch and see's Gerry doing everyday things like.....getting ready in the morning fixing his hair...putting on his shirt and winking at her....grabbing his shoes and rushing off to work...remember that part? Could you possibly make those? I'd would so appreciate it! It's one of my favorite scenes in the movie.

Thanks DonnaKat...your gifs totally rock and I'm so appreciative of them!!!

Blessings and much love,

Elizabeth

:wave: Hi Donna,

I know RL is not a bed of roses at the time to put it mildly, - so I am NOT here to pester pester pester..

*Stops typing as Donna reels from unexpected and downright shocking reading*

Are you ok?

Ok.

I just wanted you to know how much I love and appreciate you, your humour is in a league of it's own and your many threads and posts are true gems! As is/are of course your animated gifs! :pointy:

I hope you'll be feeling up to some mischief in one way or another asap! :hug:

Some extra warm hugs from me :wuv:

Edited by NordicGirl

I posted this in the siggy piggy club yesterday and pointed peeps to this thread...Posted Image

They are as they should be in awe and lust... ;)

Hugs from me :wuv:

*Battles her way out of thread: - Sorry! Ooops, didn't mean to. Could you please.. *

Because I always do everything Eva Mari tells me to do even when she tells me to do something silly :bum:

I, naturally, immediately followed the bread crumbs here to your thread, DK, where I have been hanging out for the past TWO DAYS!!!

I have been right-clicking like crazazy. I think my hard drive (don't you just love those two words together?) is on fire. I'm not sure either one of us will survive this excursion.

Anyhoo.

You are an amazing talent among a group of verrra talented GALS! :bow2:

And, Posted Image

Connie

*Hip bumping Donna's AB FAB thread up in daylight*

Boobpushing wouldn't help, - not equipped for that... :blush:

Hugs from Eva mari :wuv:

:bow: Oh Donna of the Divine Gif(t)s.... Johnnie...?

Hugs from Eva Mari :hug1:

Edited by NordicGirl

:goodjob:

Thank you :cunning: Donna for the Gerry gifs.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...did I mention OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG????????????

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... *Stretches a tad like the cat's meaow before rereaditurning to oogling... :cunning: *

*bump* Yup. Had to. :pulpfiction: