Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Convention registration will open...

TOMORROW!

The new convention site will be launched tomorrow (Saturday, September 29th) at 9 pm EDT! At that time, you'll be able to register for the convention and put a down payment on your balance ($100)! :vegasbaby:

The line forms here... after me :barebum: LOL :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Memememememe! :ohbaby2: Right behind Stef!!!! Sally too!!! :throw: :yippee:

Thanks Stef for ending our torment! :goodjob2:

YES! YES! YES!

Oh sorry....got carried away there....*shifty eyes*

I am so ready!!!!!!!! Can't wait....yahoooooo...Vegas, here we come!!!

:claphands: Woo-hoo!!

30 more hours or so!!

Holly, where's your countdown clock!?!

*Katie sets up folding chair in waiting line*

[spot backs diesel truck up to the camp site and pockets the keys] Hey, KB, can you give me a hand with unloading these tents?

KB: What? And mess up my french mani?! No way! I'm in charge of gerritas and internet connections. I have to be able to shop for CFM's while waiting in line.

Spot: Fine. Be that way. Jenn? Jill? Katie? [crickets] [YELLS DOWN TO THE GUTTER] Oh for percent's sake, you lazy gals get up here and help me set up camp! Registration opens in less than 24 hours!!! [spot resumes pulling out tents] WTF? Who wasted all these jackie junior mints and Butlerfingers?!

:wow2: I love it!

This is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOO great!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

[spot backs diesel truck up to the camp site and pockets the keys] Hey, KB, can you give me a hand with unloading these tents?

KB: What? And mess up my french mani?! No way! I'm in charge of gerritas and internet connections. I have to be able to shop for CFM's while waiting in line.

Spot: Fine. Be that way. Jenn? Jill? Katie? [crickets] [YELLS DOWN TO THE GUTTER] Oh for percent's sake, you lazy gals get up here and help me set up camp! Registration opens in less than 24 hours!!! [spot resumes pulling out tents] WTF? Who wasted all these jackie junior mints and Butlerfingers?!

*taps Holl on the shoulder* Yo, ya don't have ta shout, I'm right here. Guess I passed your ol' smelly truck on my way over here! Hand me some of those poles and I'll get started on the tents! Registration will be here soon, and we gotta party hard before it's all over!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: :funnyabove: :funnyabove: :funnyabove: :funnyabove:

Katie, this is no time to PLAY! There's no "pre-registration" this year! This is an ovaries-to-the-wall first-arrived first-served get-your-spot-NOW situation!!

[spot resumes tent "erection"] Oh, for the love of Gerry ... who didn't wash their towels!? Marrrrrriiiiiiissssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaa?

KB - Oh hell! Pass me a tent pole Holly....it's been a year. I should be able to get it straight with out messing my nails or my hair!

:mopboyjackie:

KB - See...it's like those lights...just touch it and it stands up. *licks Jackie Jr. Mint off fingers, & sucking Butlerfinger goop off wrappers*

Spot - Use yer cheerio mouth if yer suckin anyway! Practice! Practice! Practice!

We're baaaaaaack!!! WOO HOO!

Edited by theblonde

I'm so excited that I get to meet everyone this year.

screeches into thread....Did someone say they needed towels?? (see GALS name at left) Hands Spot a stacked of nicely FLUFFED and folded yellow beauties.

I brought my own tent but I might need help with the pounding of the pole...and I figured KB had the Jackie Jr. Mints and the Butlerfingers covered. I brought Licorice and Good-n-Plenty

OH Leslie!

We are gonna be needing a fresh load batch of Gerrotica. Just to ease the newbies into the mud bath!

Stef...I'm so waiting for the release of the date and place. :claphands::claphands::claphands: I had such a terrific time at the last convention.

Hugs to all

beggs909

Ohhhhhh -- Hobbsie you simply MUST share some of your Good and Plenty and Licorice with the masses! If you don't have enough, I'm sure Jill will make a run... [spot awaits one of Hobbes' splendid Licorice and/or G&P bucket dumps all over the surface!]

ETS: Beggsy, where you been? June 13-14, 2008, at the LV Hilton, Baby!!! Lookie Here!

We can't wait to meet you, too, Lan!

Dang, and Jilly's on the road to go see Hubs. Jillymac!! I'll save ye a spot right here alongside me! *makes note to have Jill bring Butlerscot Candies and Jackie Jr. Mints reinforcements*

Hey Dawny!! Your birthday is OVER Diva...Get yerself over here with the Strawgerry Gerritas!

Landa, you've got a cake in the oven for us, doncha? IF it's that cake you mentioned this morning, better not bring that one top-side! How about some cupcakes with extra icing? :tasty:

Hey, I hope there's no "limit" on the number of attendees! :scared:

Hiya Beggs, Poppy, Knight Phantom, Iliessa, OMABO, and Hobbesy! Thank ye Stef! You ARE the Web Wonder Woman of GALS! Dayna, what can I say? You ARE the great gal of GALS!

Dang, and Jilly's on the road to go see Hubs. Jillymac!! I'll save ye a spot right here alongside me! *makes note to have Jill bring Butlerscot Candies and Jackie Jr. Mints reinforcements*

Hey Dawny!! Your birthday is OVER Diva...Get yerself over here with the Strawgerry Gerritas!

Landa, you've got a cake in the oven for us, doncha? IF it's that cake you mentioned this morning, better not bring that one top-side! How about some cupcakes with extra icing? :tasty:

Hey, I hope there's no "limit" on the number of attendees! :scared:

Hiya Beggs, Poppy, Knight Phantom, Iliessa, OMABO, and Hobbesy! Thank ye Stef! You ARE the Web Wonder Woman of GALS! Dayna, what can I say? You ARE the great gal of GALS!

I'll save that for us Gutter Gals who like to hide out down below.

*makes note to have Jill bring Butlerscot Candies and Jackie Jr. Mints reinforcements*

OOOOH, good call! I'm in the mood for pie ... GERRY pie ... with whipped cream and Hairsheys syrup ... think she could pick up summa dat, too?

I just want to know if they are going to have the address to send the check to. What a birthday present for me my birthday is Monday. Oct 1. I am so happy. Yea yea yea...

*KB peeks around, sneaks into her secret licorice stash*

Don't tell Hobbes....I want some of her's too

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Oooh buzzcut!!!!!!! Me likes but I think we need some Leonidas.

Posted ImagePosted Image

[Ooooooooh, Spot grabs a couple of licorice whips for herself] ... Thanks for sharing, Blondie!

[spot starts fluffin' a lawn chair] Nobody sit here! This is a special place for Missus Sporran! She's busy doing Vikings and her "Gerry-substitute" this weekend and I promised her I'd save her a spot. Giving admins "cuts" is the least we can do considering all they do for us grunts! :kiss:

[spot resumes playing with licorice] Hey ... these whips are sticky...