Gerard Butler GALS

Going to Chippendales IN 2008!

Went last year (Cassie and I were the Dynamic Duo!)I won't miss it this year and I have my seat reserved next to Pammie, my sister!!!!I can' wait!!!Hopefully ,yes there will be some "guy "activities that my hubby can join in....Holly is Big Mike gonna be in Vegas???Hope so, I need him to show my hubby how to have fun!!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~makes the face of wishing she could go~ but oh well that is where I am having my bachelorette party lmao :heat:

Pam, :D

Count me in Pammie - but all the seats around you are taken. I don't want to be alone - too much :heat: for me to be alone - the heart may not take it!!!!! Help!!!!!

Barbara :wave:

Barbara I would help you but I cant set foot until I am old enough lmao.

Paige

P.S. You think we can make a request for one of the guys to come out in a yellow towel? :mopboyjackie:

I've seen the show enough to know that they don't change it on a whim. However, a yellow towel would be a tad easier than a kilt for someone to pull off. Well, not literally pull off, but you know what I mean. :D I will do my best to request a yellow towel, and since I usually have one with me......:lol:

Hi Pam, I would LOVE to see the Chippies with all the GALS this year! I didn't get to last year & it looked like you all had a real BLAST! :bouncydrool3: Please add me to the list. I'll be on the lookout when you can make the reservations.

Thanks so much for taking on this task for us! :yourock:

:hugs:

Vanessa

:vegasbaby:

I'm so glad I don't have to go alone! Here's one for YOU Cassie!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a60/footb...th_SteveKim.jpg

:tasty: :pant::heat:

OMFG!!!!!!

Thank you Pam!!!!!

The man is smokin HOT!!!!!

Y-U-M-M-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassie

• 3 months later...
Well, you could sit with me, Lish! I've missed the Chippies the past two years and I am NOT going to miss them this time. Don't know why I didn't respond to this thread earlier - but I am SO going to be there this time!!!

Count me in Pam. It has been years since I saw the Chippendales in Scotland. I think I saw them 6 times and I was dragged up on stage and got a personal strip. I think the fact I had binoculars and was 4th row did the trick. :tasty: :pant:

I hope to get in at lunchtime on the Thursday so let me know where and when to sign up.

Moira

Pam.....Deetz and I are in too for the Chippies too! Missed them last year....so this is a MUST!....lol

Hugs, Linda

Please add me to your list. I have never seen them, but what I

heard about last year, I don't want to miss this year's.

Sherrell/Bermos

Pam...was it ever decided which show we are going to attend...early or late......last year I arrived early on Thurs and the earlier Chippoes show worked out fine, but this year we are arriving about 5:30 and I think this will really be a rush....just wondering....

• 3 weeks later...

Attention any GALS who are going to the Vegas Convention: A bunch of us are reeeeallllyy in the mood to go to Chippendales. I'm going to get an unofficial count of how many of us are interested in going. It's not an official GALS sponsored event, but if you'd like to go, I'll arrange for group tickets. We are shooting for Thursday, June 12, the late show which usually starts at 10:30 pm. I know some people have had things come up and won't be attending the convention any more, so I'm just getting a head count so we know how many people I'm getting tickets for. When I know, I'll post how much the tickets are and you'll be able to use paypal or send me a check. Anyway, add your name to the list if you're interested in going with us to Chippendales!

1. Football Princess (Pam)

Yes Pam - you promised me a seat right behind you! You know you are so sweetie and everyone wants to be with you!

2. redroseblackribbon (Amy)

3. lugerry (Barbara)

Pam,

Both Deetz and I will be going so I put us on the list.....can't wait!!!!

2. redroseblackribbon (Amy)

3. lugerry (Barbara)

4. Poppy (Linda)

5. Deetz (Donna)