Gerard Butler GALS

Registration Begins - Run GALS Run!

Dr. Em

I feel like the character that jumped off the roof of a building and could be heard exclaiming "so far so good" all the way down...

I just rearranged a bunch of business meetings and told my boss "I won't be here". My flight is booked, in on the 12th and out on the 16th. I have registered and bought my POTO ticket. Now to book the hotel.

This is my first time doing anything like this!!!!!

(((HUGS))) Loni

I feel like the character that jumped off the roof of a building and could be heard exclaiming "so far so good" all the way down...

Loni, we'll be right there waiting for you with the safety net. :kisswink: You'll be fine. Great description of that feeling though! As Katie said, you won't regret it at all!

:woo: to all that are going. Can't wait to hug y'all in person!

:grouphug:

:vegasbaby:

Gypsy-- You will have a BLAST- And once you meet all these wonderfull women you will have the feeling that youve known them all your life- This is where you belong!!

I did the same thing last year(my first time) and everyone(family/friends) thought I was crazy- I could not have had a BETTER time. Have FUN!!!

Jilly was one of the 1st girls I met there and what a warm welcome- Everyone will take you under their wing. :wave:

Annemarie

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, GALS! If you are coming to the Convention and want the opportunity to see almost 50 of the actual costumes from Phantom of the Opera, all displayed on mannequins, and try on Gerry's cape he wore in the cemetery fight scene, make sure you sign up on the Phenomenal Phantom Costume thread. I saw them two years ago, and the Red Death is not to be missed!

Issy

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have just paid up in full for vegas. I am getting so excited. I need to be near my GALS again. I had such a blast at CUT and I know alot are going to vegas so it will be great meeting up with so many of you again.

Admins/MODS can you advise. I just paid $150 via paypal on the registration page as I could not find any specific link to paying up the remainder of the deposit. I included my screen name and little message. Hope this was ok.

Moira

Using the paypal link at the registration page was PERFECT, Moira! Thanks!

See ye in June, baby!!

Spot

I'm all paid up for hubby and myself also, as of last week.....I got my return reciept from Jenni.....my countdown on my calendar has now been officially converted from weeks to DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!....

43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by redroseblackribbon

I'm all paid up for hubby and myself also, as of last week.....I got my return reciept from Jenni.....my countdown on my calendar has now been officially converted from weeks to DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!....

43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap! Knowing all we have going with the final preparations, this stat sorta freaks me out!

Spot RUNS from the thread to send another round of emails to vendors!

Holy crap! Knowing all we have going with the final preparations, this stat sorta freaks me out!

OH MY! You think YOU'RE freaking out? :whoa:

I've got my list (I'm a list person) and checking it twice and squeezing every last penny out of the convention funds... :wall:

Bottomline...I think you ladies are going to have a screaming good time! Seriously, you so need to be in Vegas!

:hugs:

Dayna

I'm finally "paid in full". I did the same with Pay Pal and left a little note. I am so looking forward to seeing all the GALS again and having fun in Vegas! 28 more work days............then :vegasbaby:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deetz

OH MY! You think YOU'RE freaking out? :whoa:

I've got my list (I'm a list person) and checking it twice and squeezing every last penny out of the convention funds... :wall:

Bottomline...I think you ladies are going to have a screaming good time! Seriously, you so need to be in Vegas!

:hugs:

Dayna

Guys, I'm so sorry to have freaked you out.......I'm just so excited!!!!

Guest Helena

awww...i wish i could go too.. :unsure:

Im going to be coming back from Cuba..

Please take lotsa pics for me!!!!

I LOVE looking at pics!!

You guys have a great time!

It would be nice if there could be a convention somewhere in our neck of the woods?

Edited by Helena

are there a lot of people not attending?

:hello: I am so looking forward to meeting new faces and being a part of this handsome man's :fans::whome2:

I just love your emos..they are so very cute....

I have a small problem... I am hearing impaired and alittle freaked out...is there anyone there to guide the guests through the process? :read::p

Take care

Pamela

:hugskisses:

You might want to see if you can still get that rate. Depending on the operator, you may be able to "schmooze" them. Just act like you know exactly what you're talking about. LOL