I am into a full blown miserable head cold. :sick:

No matter what cold medication I take, nothing

seems to work for me. :bonk:

Everyone at work has had this, I dodged the bullet

for a while..... :tissues:

Anna:

Now thats some vitamin G I would take several

times a day!!

:fook: I need a new pic of Gerry to surface....

Yea, that will make me feel better :tasty:

Well I am going to put on my PJS, and snuggle

up to my Outlander book. Thought I was going

to say Gerry didnt ya???? I wish....

Nite for now.

Love you all

Debbie

DAwn never had one but my neighbor did apparently its not bad he had several. Paige when I had my teeth out with stitches my mom had old wives remedies and I don't say to do it but it worked she had me put a dry tea bag on my socket and let it get wet it draws the pain out really does but that anna;s special Gerryg looks good yum!!!! hi JObella, mel, sue, Iliessa, Lady Elissa good to know things are going well with your daughter now, Alice, Peg Debbie so sorry you feel bad hope you get well soon. send me some cool PLEASE someone!!! Lish, Swannie how you are better too, Cat, has anyone heard from Trixie lately I never see her here anymore. Karen, Suzie hi my daughter is going to be a Texan soon next year. Arlington. Her husband is already there as a policeman. J>Q hey how are you? Well just dropping in to say have a good evening and love ya'll Betts

:wave: All....Sorry you'all are not feeling so good! Specially the tooth thing!!!! "OUCHY" Since it's the week-end I've been a wee bit busy but had to pop in just to say HOWDY!

Getting ready for our Halloween party at the bar! I would love to dress up in costume again. I haven't done that in years so looking forward to it but just don't have a clue what to Heck to be!!?? :confused: Anybody got any ideas for an old broad that's kinda broad? :D

I've been working on a lot of graphics in my spare time but I think tonight I feel like watching a G movie.....just which one I don't know yet! hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... maybe POTO!

Anyway warm {{{HUGS}}} to all that need them and even all that don't....But as I always say...we can always use a hug right?

:erikrose:

YEP! that;s what I'm watching..*fran*

It sounds like there is an epidemic running through the GALS! :hugs: to everyone who isn't feeling well!!

Paige, I am glad you came through feeling ok. DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU!!! Trust me! I popped one of my stiches because I decided to NOT listen to their instructions.

Edited by Mrs C

Hi Paige, glad you are feeling a bit better. You bet I will post some pictures, of all the Tarts at the con, including hubby and me.

Suzie: Thanks for the tip. Will go and check out. Depends on the timing as I only have about 20 days till the con.

Dawn: Good luck with the compo claim. It is worth getting a good lawyer so I hope it works out for you.

Off to see who'se still in chat.

Cat

Hello everyone and good morning/evening depending on where you are at. I am feeling ok right now but I am a little worried since I have been told that the second day after surgery is the worst day pain wise...but oh well I am tough...so bring on the pain I have my pain meds lol...anyways hope you all have a good day...I need to put an ice pack on my face and rest since I took a med this morning...

Paige

That a girl Paige, we just gotta tough these things out...pain is relative anyway...I prefer not taking anything, 'cause then I'll overdo it and start...well, just yucky results and stuff....turkey today HOORAY!!

Good morning all!!! :D it may rain again here today I didn't sleep again last night anyone have any ideas on how to sleep I am up until 3 or 5 I watch a Gerry movie and can fall asleep watching it and then when I turn it off no sleep. Maybe I should try not watching one. I don't know. I listened all night to POTO cd and finally fell asleep but now am so tired. I give up just about I think some of my meds have ansomnia written on the but I take them in the am. Frannie , Paige HI, have a good day my sweet Paige it will soon stop believe me I went through it at your age. One of mine was absessed and back then they didn't know to give you antibiotics and that was bad. Well my doggy has bells palsy in her eye that is why she looks pitiful and my vet didn't catch it so I took her back tomy regular vet he caught it right away. it may straighten up he said but they really don't know where it comes from itjust looks awful. Have a good day all you GALS rest, for the new week. love ya;ll Betts :hearts::hearts::curtains:

Betts I hope your dog feels better. If your vets cant do anything about it come to me. Im in a vet tech class at my school so I might do some thing even though I havent fully learned anything yet.

Dawn yeah my meds sortve make me tired but not sick or anything. And leave some turkey for me even though I cant have any .

Paige

Guest greyeyegoddess

Hiya!

Paige, I'm glad to hear that you are dealing well with the surgeries.

Debbie, hope you feel better.

Betts, hope your doggy feels better.

"I'm easy like Sunday morning...ah..ah..ah...ah"

Well, it looks like I won't make it to the L.A. showing of POTO. Why do the two loves of my life have to have the same birthday?

My oldest niece and Gerry share the same birthday. I've been able to get around that because our Gerry group gets together before the 13th, and my family usually gets together after the 13th. It's worked out well for two years...not working this time. Shoot! My parents also have another grandchild whose birthday is on the 16th in AZ, so they decided that they want to go and visit for a few weeks down in AZ. Which means my niece's birthday has been bumped up a weekend earlier. I'll be going down to AZ around Thanksgiving to meet up with them, too. My sister and her family live in Phoenix.

I'm bummed because this is twice in a month that my interests, which I planned out way in advance, have conflicted with family. At least I will be able to say that I made all my niece's birthdays though.

Talk about way in advance...outside Gerry's movies, I'm really excited for this one, which will probably be out in 2009.

Posted Image

The man that got me into Gerry's fandom...LOL! I blame him...it's all his fault...or at least his fans...

~alice

:music:

Talk about way in advance...outside Gerry's movies, I'm really excited for this one, which will probably be out in 2009.

Posted Image

The man that got me into Gerry's fandom...LOL! I blame him...it's all his fault...or at least his fans...

~alice

Alice, is that going to be another Mummy movie or what??? Looks mucho interesting!!

Suzie

Alice thanks for your words...now you have me started on Brendan Fraser :heat: hottie hottie lol.. :tasty:

Anyways I hope this conflict works out somehow for you. :claphands:

Guest greyeyegoddess

Alice, is that going to be another Mummy movie or what??? Looks mucho interesting!!

Suzie

Yes, Mummy 3, The Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. Rachel Weisz isn't in it this time, but guess who took her place? Maria Bello! Jet Li and Michelle Yeoh are involved too. As much as I hate to see another sequel, he does look nice....slimmed down and toned up for his fight scenes.

~alice

Rather than bugging Alice, I looked to see what Brendan Fraser is doing, and they are filming another Mummy. Only this time Maria Bello is taking over the role of Evie because Rachel Weise declined. AKKKK! I can't see Maria Bello playing this role at ALL!! I wonder if they are going to explain why Evie went blonde? Folks, IMHO, this is just WRONG!

Suzie

Suzie

Yes, Mummy 3, The Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. Rachel Weisz isn't in it this time, but guess who took her place? Maria Bello! Jet Li and Michelle Yeoh are involved too. As much as I hate to see another sequel, he does look nice....slimmed down and toned up for his fight scenes.

~alice

I wonder who they are playing. Where did you get this info Alice? :confused:

Guest greyeyegoddess

Ahhh...the magic of Hollywood, where you can be anything, look like anyone, etc.

check out this guy's blog who has been working on the movie:

http://robcohenthemummy.com/

Being a fan of Brendan's for a long time, I heard about Maria Bello a few months ago. Now all she has to do is work with a few former Spartans and I'll really be jealous of her!

~alice

I agree with you Alice...all she has to do is work some other hot Spartans then Ill die of jealousy lmao.

Hi there Everyone!

I have tried to catch up on posts and had to give up for now, so many I have missed out on.

Hoping the 'poorly' Gals are more comfortable, :hugs: And Betty Ann that includes you and your little dog. :kiss:

Frannie, found the perfect costume for you, Posted Image And yes it will fit, by the way just love that siggy you have made. :kiss:

Alice, great news about the Mummy film, I did enjoy the others, great fun. Suzie, I guess they may dye her hair dark, :wave: to the Texas Gals. :kiss:

Back to reading posts,

Hugs,

Anna X

Okay, I have to tell you all that I SAW HIM FIRST!!! Back in 1991, he was in a tv movie called "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" in which he played a guy who was wrongly accused of murder and spent ten years in prison before finally released. I fell in love with him then, and then, 9 months later, Encino Man came out and the rest is history!

*still love you, Gerry* :lol:

Geez louise, everyone is sick! :sick: You all feel better soon! :rose:

Anna: :rotflmao: I've got my outfit for Halloween now!

Paige: I had the same surgery when I was 24 and the worst pain day for me was the first day. I recovered quickly, though, so everything was fine. I remember my tongue wanting to play with those stitches, so I empathise completely!

Betts: poor doggie! My neighbor had that, her poor eye wouldn't close! She's recovered now, so I hope that your dog does. :hugs:

Alice: we missed you here in good ole' Utah! :inlove:

Have a great week, everyone! Only three more days of clinicals for me! :yippee:

Luv, Mousie

Guest greyeyegoddess

Okay, I have to tell you all that I SAW HIM FIRST!!! Back in 1991, he was in a tv movie called "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" in which he played a guy who was wrongly accused of murder and spent ten years in prison before finally released. I fell in love with him then, and then, 9 months later, Encino Man came out and the rest is history!

You actually SAW that movie? I loved him in it. One of his better acting jobs. I was amazed at "School Ties" which my first experience with his work. I was so impressed with him, the memory of that movie has stayed with me for a long time...until he came out again with George...then I lost it all!

But you first, eh, Mousie?

Posted Image

Met him at my first premiere-The Mummy Returns.

Missed you too, Mousie and Mel, and Raegan.

~alice

Ok alice now Im really jealous lol..getting to see Brendan Fraser lol

well mousie my mouth does not hurt that much anymore..as long as i keep my ice pack nearby lol.

ANNA!! That looks just like me!!Posted Image so guess that's the costume for me on Halloween! I really think I'll do the dress a wee bit longer. I'll send pics!! :D

:wave: Everyone! Can't get into the Brendan Fraser frenzy cause .....well he just never made me want to join a fan site or anything. I'll go along with the fact that he's a good looking guy though! :kisswink:

Actually I never ever followed any one actors career before Gerry anyway.... Guess I'm just a Gerryholic after all. :cunning:

Paige, glad you're healing okay and I see your getting lots of good advice from the Gals that KNOW!! :dance:

Betts, I feel so bad for you because I suffer from insomnia and have for a long time... I'll PM you!

Gonna go and check around the site a little.....see if anything new has happened since yesterday. I don't want to miss a THING!

{{{{{HUGGLES}}}} Fran

Edited by ladyfran

Thanks Mousie I hope she does recover she looks pitiful. I put saline in it to keep it from drying out. FRan I need all the help I can get didn't sleep again last night was up at 3 am and 5am and could not nap today Yalll sleep well, someone has to lu lu Betts

Guest greyeyegoddess

Yeah I know, there are fans that will forever be Gerry fans and only Gerry fans. I bet that the majority of these of fans came through POTO or find POTO as one of the most fav of Gerry's movies. It does take a lot of energy to be a fan of one entertainer. :pointy:

I don't belong in the POTO fan group, but I know that I will be a fan of Gerry's until one of us expires. :kisswink:

If I had not gotten to know other fans through Brendan, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to meet him. I got a free ticket, probably worth 500.00 or more to see the movie with the actors and thousands of other fans and charity supporters, through a fan online. Her husband had connections in getting tickets and her cousin couldn't go.

I like Brendan because he makes movies I actually like and can actually watch. I don't have to worry about watching too much of things I don't want to see. He's got two family movies coming out and he's a big kid himself. I've been a fan since the early 90's and still communicate with other fans...

and like I mentioned before, if it wasn't for his fans, I wouldn't have found my way into Gerry fandom. You all would miss my presence here... :rotflmao: They kept posting pictures of other favorite actors and Gerry kept coming up quite often. It still took me a few months to stop lurking. :D

~alice