Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Oh, looking forward to another Mummy movie. I hope that Maria Belo has the same snappy comebacks that Rachael Weiss had. Will have to see. I must say I'm a bit of a Brendan fan but not enough to hook onto a fansite of his. He is a good actor though.

Just finished Monday here and glad to be home.

Hugs to all

Cat

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning everyone. How are we doing? I still see that we are talking about the new Mummy movie that will come out...and I am excited about it already and I do think Maria is not good for Rachel's part but then again Rachel either is tired of doing Mummy movies or is doing something else now. Either way I will still remember her as a better Evie.

Anyways I feel a little better now. Just took my meds this morning but I can still feel the pain in my lower jaw where my bottom ones were removed...it sucks...anyways I have to go for a while hope you all have a good day.

Paige

It just dawned on me that Oded Fehr isn't going to be in the new Mummy movie. *snif*. I guess we will just have to be content seeing him battle zombies in the new Resident Evil movie. I hate zombies! They have very poor hygene!

Suzie

Well crap if he is not going to be in that movie then Im not going to see it....he was so hot in those movies playing one of the Maggi or however you spell it.... :heat: ~thinks how hot he is~

Hey all! I just have to post some pics of my niblings this morning:

(niblings: nieces and nephews. wish I could take credit for the word, but I do so love it!)

Parker

Posted Image

Stewart

Posted Image

Paige

Posted Image

Beeeeautiful little ones! :hearts: :inlove:

~Mel

Mel your niece and nephews are adorable....what a coincidence in a way that my name is also your niece's. They are all so cute.

Paige

Good Morning Gals!!

Mel ~ Your niblings are adorable!! *I'm gonna hafta steal that word LOL*

Alice ~ I love Brendan Fraiser also! How lucky you got to meet him!

Swamped at work today... but Don't Forget to Vote in the vid contest.. we've got quite a close race going on!!

Hugs,

Jenn

Guest greyeyegoddess

Wow, Jenn...you keep scaring me when you mention how close the contest is. This is my first contest...so you are freaking me out, sister! Maybe I should vote for mine...at least it would get one... :rotflmao:

Paige, I don't think you are the only one who has found herself on the floor after looking at that picture... :tasty: :heat:

~alice

:music:

Hey all! I just have to post some pics of my niblings this morning:

(niblings: nieces and nephews. wish I could take credit for the word, but I do so love it!)

Parker

Posted Image

Stewart

Posted Image

Paige

Posted Image

Beeeeautiful little ones! :hearts: :inlove:

~Mel

Sooooooo adorable! I sure miss them when they don't come for Sunday dinner. :tissues:

Such cuties Mel!

I hope everyone has had the chance to see the new poster for PSILY.

~alice

:music:

What? Where? A new PSILY poster??? I went to the WB site for PSILY and only saw the original poster. Where can I find the new one??

Mel, verra cute nibblings.

Jill, that was THE funniest thing I've seen in weeks!

I'm behind, I didn't go read the last few pages to catch up. The boy and I spent the weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's house. :hugs: to anyone who needs them.

Hey Gals

Today was my last day pass, so I probably won't be on here again until after my surgery...wish me luck and all that, I will come on and let you know the update when they finally let me out...

Hugs

Dawn