Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Mousie.

Gals, don't ask me what I'm doing online right now... I have to write a paper for english, and I need to take a shower because my hair is so gross! I feel so nasty! But I just had to stop in and say hi.

Oh, by the way, Mel, if you read this soon, PM or email or text me or call me or something, becuase I want to talk to you, and I know I'll forget! So if you happen to remember, ha ha.

Good evening GALS. Guess what I did yesterday??? I got my Halloween costume, and this year I decided to go all out. :claphands: I decided to go with the Harry Potter theme, so I'm going to be Madame Hooch, one of the Hogwarts teachers! I thought it was fitting... short spikey blonde hair, high heels, loves her Quidditch players... yep, it's me! :lol: I got her robe, her hat, and of course, a wand. (didn't think I could afford the broom too...) I'll have to post the picture. Finally, I'm working on Halloween and we get to dress up and give out candy. Yes, this dentist is going to give out candy! :spit:

Anyone else dressing up this year? Anyone else still trying to recover from seeing the dang PS I love you poster?? :omg2:

Edited by Football Princess

Peggy and Fran, sending up prayers for your dad and for both of you. Just know that your GALS sisters are gonna be closing ranks around you and comforting you, no matter the outcome.

Jobella, congrats on the bambino (bambina?) remember the name Jerry could be male or female! It's just spelled differently.

Just have time for a quick drive by hug for everybody!

Suzie

My department asked if we could dress up for Halloween this year and I said yes. I have the full Christine costume from AIAOY that I will probably attempt to wear. At least it has a very long cloak which I can wrap around myself when I feel embarassed to be at work wearing a white brocade corset over what appears to be a pink nightgown! That is if I don't chicken out and go with my standard Halloween vest that I wear every year. Pam - I can't wait to see your costume!!

Fran and Peggy - my prayers are with you and your dad.

CONGRATULATIONS, Jobella!! Such exciting news!!

As a follow up on Swannie’s post, I saw the same movie, and was so enthralled by the man who played Valentino that I looked him up..here’s links to more info for anyone interested…

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0186045/bio

http://www.gildasattic.com/dexterbio.html

Peggy, so sorry to hear about your father..you, Frannie and your family will all be in my prayers

Pilar…Oooh yea…that picture is always good for what ails ya!! But what pic of him ISN’T??

Pam, can’t WAIT to see you in your costume..and are we still trying to recover from the effect of that poster? Heck no, girl, not me anyway…why bother?

Susan, can’t wait to see YOUR costume as well!!

Lastly, but not leastly, although it's a week late, I wanted to post a couple of pics to celebrate my wedding anniversary..which was one week ago, but it has taken me that long to find the time to finally figure out how to post a couple of thumbnails...thanks for all your help, Jilly!! It has been 38 (mostly :D ) blissful years! We were barely nineteen, and thought we were pretty mature, which, compared to many nineteen year olds today, we probably were!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

*holds breath to see if she did it right*

Yea, look, Jill...I DID it!! :claphands:

Ginormous Hugs & Sweet dreams to all!

Alison

Hey Gals

Today was my last day pass, so I probably won't be on here again until after my surgery...wish me luck and all that, I will come on and let you know the update when they finally let me out...

Hugs

Dawn

HUGGLES DAWN AND GOOD LUCK!!!!

Funniest thing happened today....

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!

:swoon::rotflmao:

THAT'S WONDERFUL (I HOPE)!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Hi Everyone, hugs to all.

Paige, hope you have a good day at school. Hugs to you too.

Daughter has just cooked dinner so better go eat it. She's a great cook thank goodness.

TTFN

Cat

Hey all,

Turns out, because I don't need ortho surgery now, I am home for a week or two, the rest of my debridement has been done, and now it's a question of waiting for the leg to be ready for the graft!! In the meantime I get to lay on me arse here at home!!

I will be around,

Hugs

Dawn

*holds breath to see if she did it right*

Yea, look, Jill...I DID it!! :claphands:

Ginormous Hugs & Sweet dreams to all!

Alison

:woo::woo: :goodjob2: Way to go, Alison!!!!! Nice job and beautiful pics. Congrats on your anniversary!!

Dawn, I hope that's good news that you don't need the surgery. Sending up good thoughts that your healing continues to progress well for you. Nice to have you around. :kisswink:

Hugs to all who need them!!

Jilly :rose:

Good Morning Gals! I'm sneaking on here while I should be working... shhhhhhh don't tell the boss hehehe

Jobella ~ CONGRATULATIONS! That's the best reason to miss the convention!

Dawn ~ *HUGS* Glad you didn't have to have the surgery... wishing you a quick recovery!

Pam ~ Can't wait to see the pic of your costume! Yours too Susan! *wink*

Alison ~ Happy late anniversary... your wedding pics are lovely!

and a reminder... don't forget to vote in the video contest... there are only 3 votes separating the top 4 entries... so EVERY VOTE COUNTS!!!!

Hugs,

Jenn

Posted Image my beautiful friends! I've been busy trying to make sure all my gifs are within legal limits :heat: and for me that ain't easy! lol

Jenniper....Posted Image...girl, you just got one in school and you're already for another one! Oh well, there goes all our plans....getting skinny, wearing sleeky dresses to the convention... next year ummmmm how about trying to keep Mark away from you ok? :rotflmao: Where is Jill by the way? Buried in work probably. Jr. High teachers tend to get that way.

Peggy and Frannie, my dear friends....your dad is in my heart and prayers....and so are both of you. Love you ladies!

Alison, congratulations my friend. I love your wedding pictures.

Paige, I'm glad you came through your surgery ok and with minimum pain.

Dawn, I was just going to ask if anyone knew what hospital you were in and now you're home....good! Get well my friend! Is your address still the same as last year's list?

Pam, Susan and whoever else is dressing up for Halloween....can't wait to see pictures!

Posted Image to all!

love,

Sue

Guest greyeyegoddess

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

Gosh this week is going by so slow.

Happy anniversary, Alison! Great pics!

Dawn, that's a relief!

Pam and Susan, have fun dressing up! Pictures???

Peggy, I hope your dad gets better. Sending prayers to your family.

The weirdest thing happened to me yesterday. I left work late and my head started throbbing. It was like my head was in a vise and someone was twisting the vise harder. Just came up suddenly. Not sure if it's a migraine (which I've never had) or a tension headache (with all the stuff at work I've been dealing with...it could be my body's reaction). I had never experienced anything like this before. I'm still feeling effects from it, so I might get off work early, because I obviously can't work like this.

I'm also thinking that it might have something to do with my sinuses. They are extremely sensitive to drops in weather pressure. It rained last night in our area and now it's sunny with no clouds in sight. I took something last night and was able to sleep, but I think I forgot to bring some pain relief. I have to have something in my car. Everything else is in there for any problem or survival.

I did make it to a film festival on Monday. That's my third one this year. I went to see a Woody Allen film called, "Cassandra's Dream", with Ewan Macgregor and Colin Farrell. Ewan was great! That's all I'm going to say about that...

~alice

:music:

Dawn..my goodness girl..what you’ve been going through with that leg..but it’s good to hear you don’t have to have the surgery. Take it easy and take good care of yourself..I’ll keep you in my prayers and send good vibes across the miles!

Sue, you truly are the GIF QUEEN!! I just love the beautiful creations you come up with..do you make them yourself, or find them on the internet..or BOTH? That's just one more thing I'd really love to learn more about..

Alice, it sounds like it could very well be something to do with your sinuses, but we all know stress can do strange and funny things to us…maybe it’s even a combination of the two! Hope you’re feeling better soon!

Gotta run...hugs to all!

Alison

Edited by phanphorlife

Hi Alison! Nooooooo....the GIF Queen is Peggy (Chachababy)....she finds the most beautiful GIFS...I've found a few...but nothing like Peggy can. However, I've just been making them smaller with the GIF program I got (so they are in compliance with the rules)....but I'm learning and hopefully someday I can make some of my own. But thanks anyway dear....I do love them....lol

hugs,

Sue

Hi Alison! Nooooooo....the GIF Queen is Peggy (Chachababy)....she finds the most beautiful GIFS...I've found a few...but nothing like Peggy can. However, I've just been making them smaller with the GIF program I got (so they are in compliance with the rules)....but I'm learning and hopefully someday I can make some of my own. But thanks anyway dear....I do love them....lol

hugs,

Sue

Hey well, if you two ever wanted to hold a "gif workshop", I'd be one of the very first ones to sign up!!

Ohhh, Gif workshop, sounds good.

Good news Dawn. Now you rest up and do lots of Gerry stuff, that will make anything better!!!

Ugh, tension headaches are the worst. Don't work so hard, we need you here Hon.

K, just a quick drive by.

BTW Ask Mel (Abrock) about Tim Tams!!!!

Cat

Posted Image Thank you, KB!!

SUE! Take a look at this beauty! Really keeps my engine purring!

ALISON...those wedding pics made me cry. I can really see the love.... :inlove:

JENN! Where the HECK have you been, woman??

:wave:

Fran and I just want to say thanks to all those who sent out your well wishes and prayers for our Dad.I'm sad to say he passed on at 3:30 this morning.But my half sister said he went peacefully.He's in Gods hands now and no longer in pain and struggling to breathe.Again thanks so much for your prayers.

Posted Image Peggy

Peggy and Fran, God be with you and your family at this time. You have our prayers for comfort and strength, and you certainly have our love. If there is anything you need, you've only to ask.

Blessings on all of you,

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

Good morning all

Thanks for all the support, I too am glad the achilles tendon is gonna be fine, although from what I'm hearing, the skin grafting is unpleasant, the donor site is rumoured to hurt like the dickens...and they have to take it from my upper thigh, which will leave a discoloured area...which will require a tattoo to cover it up lmao...

Irish, yes my address is still the same, I don't know for sure if I will have to be readmitted or have the graft as an outpatient (pleading for outpatient)...

Hugs

Dawn

Morning Gals!!

:wave: Pilar

Hugs to those who need them..

And this is is for me and anyone else who needs it.... *sigh*

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image