Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Peggy and Frannie, I am so sorry for your loss my dear friends. But like you said Peggy, he is no longer in pain nor is he struggling. He has passed over and now may he rest in peace. Both of you are in my heart and in my prayers.

“The Weaver”

My life is but a weaving;

Between My God and me.

I do not choose the colors;

He worketh steadily.

Oft times He weaveth sorrow;

And I in foolish pride;

Forget He sees the upper;

And I the underside.

Not till the loom is silent;

And the shuttle cease to fly;

Will God unroll the canvas;

And explain the reasons why.

The dark threads are as needful,

In the skillful weavers hand;

As the threads of gold and silver

In the pattern He has planned.

If there is anything I can do please call.

love,

Sue

Posted Image

Hi GALS

I had been wondering why I have been so emotional lately. :tissues: A little on the nauseous side today. Was craving pizza. Pizza Bad!!

Next time, I wont let the green eyes and nice guns trick me. :pant: DANG IT!!

Peggy, Fran, My condolences to you. So sorry he's gone, but now you can celebrate his new life in Heaven. Now he's in God's arms.

Jobella, you poor thing. I had All-day sickness with Brayan. I think he came out early because he felt bad for making me feel so icky. :lol:

Guess what! I listed my first item as a seller on Ebay about 5 minutes ago!!! WOOT! I'm so proud of myself. :D

:hugs: to all!!!

Peggy & Fran: I'm really sorry about the passing of your dad. He is in God's hand now. :hugs: and :kiss:

Jobella: don't let the little one make you too sick. Just remember: "this, too, shall pass". :comfort:

Sue: that is a beautiful poem. :hearts:

Dawn: I'm thinking about you and hoping that the graft isn't too painful. Here's hoping that you are back to your large furbabies soon. Posted Image

I'm officially registered for Vegas! *does happy dance* :yippee:

Tonight's the last night of clinicals! *does even happier dance* :yippee:

Mousie

Edited by mousie

Hey all!

Adding my condolences, hugs and prayers for Peggy and Fran... :hearts: Much love, ladies. And Sue, that certainly is a beautiful poem.

Jobella, isn't it interesting once we find out why we've been so emotional or whatnot? Definitely a good excuse in your case, m'dear! :lol: Best of luck with the sickness...I pray you have a healthy pregnancy.

Hooray Mousie, final night of clinicals! *joins in happy dance*

Dawn, glad you're back home for a while! Good luck with the skin graft...I've had tissue and bone grafts in my mouth, but nothing like you're gonna have. :hugs:

Kay, loves all!

~Mel

:wave: Hey Fran and Peg I am sorry to hear about your dad May the Lord be with you and give you grace for this and each hour of need. Jobella I am sure everything will be fine, hang in there. Mel, Sue great poem Mousie hi, Dawn hey, hello to everyone I have not been on here in a few days. I have been trying to enjoy the weather we finally got cool !!!!! :claphands: I have been working outside as much as I can. Without lortabs I can't do a thing I am cooking homemade meatballs and spaghetti tonight. yum!!! I can't have much. :scale: We need rain here so bad I have to start watering the grass again. but I love the 50's and 40's at night reminds me of NH> Well ya'll be good :hugsnkisses: betts

Hey everyone what is up?

Peggy and Fran sorry to hear about your Dad...I will be thinking about the both of you. :wave:

Betts dont even mention food I can partially or cant eat at all lmao...Now you're making me want some lol

*does a little dance with Mel and Mousie* :lol: hope you dont mind if I join...just dont mind the loud music lmao.

Lish good luck on selling whatever it is you are selling. I might call you sometime soon :wave:

Well everyone I am back...today and yesterday have gone through without terrible pain. Im gonna eat Mac and Cheese...again :claphands: . And tomorrow is a half day at my school so I will be on for a long time and am glad that I passed classes this grading period but my mom is giving me a limit on when I can be on the computer :tantrum:. Anyways Im listening to Mr. Big because I love the song "To be with you" :lol: I know...a coincidence me listening to the bands of yesterday lmao...anyways I am preparing for classes I have tomorrow...*loves her Sociology class and her Vet Tech class*

Paige

Ooh, Vet Tech. I was one for like 6 years. Great fun mixed in with some nasty cat scratches. Careful, they're slippery little buggers.

Thank you all for your thoughtful condolences! :kiss:

:hearts: Fran

And Sue......Thank you so much for that beautiful poem. I'm going to keep it for always!!

Edited by ladyfran

Evening,

Fran and Peggy, I'm truly sorry to hear of your loss. I apologize for not saying so earlier, I confess to only half reading most times...Mousie, thank you...I am missing my horses so much I can't put it in words!! I am putting all my energy into positive thinking, and trying not to think about the fact that its gonna be around another month at least before I start walking...wonder if I'll remember how?? *snort*

Well, if te lawsuit comes through quickly enough, maybe Sandy-man and I will join y'all in Vegas!!

Huggles,

Dawn

PS Lish, what is your sellers name??

LadyFran and Peggy, I'm very sorry to learn of your sad news. My thoughts are with you.

Ann

I watched the Sixth Sense just now, in my carriage house in my backyard. I'm not sure why. That movie scares me so bad. What is it about scary movies that makes us want to watch them so much? Because they can be *very* scary. When I first saw Sixth Sense, I cried! But, then again, I cry easily.

I need to watch a Gerry movie, Gals! *whine* I want to watch Tomb Raider 2 so badly, ha ha! I haven't seen it in ages!

Dearest Peggy and Fran, I am so sorry to hear of your loss of a loved one. I will remember you all in my prayers.

He is at peace now, free from all pain. He has left you here with precious memories and he lives on through you and your children.

Remembered in our prayers,

Anna and MacWilley XPosted Image

My heart goes out to you, my dear, dear friends. Prayers have been said and will be so. *Hugs Fran and Peggy*

I do spend most of the time at other places here, but I do peek in from time to time.

Left some emoticons for you "downstairs" Jobella. ;)

Hi Anna! :wave:

Good morning Ladies...today is a half day so I will be back later today to play around with you lovely ladies.....anyways I had a rough night because I was crying...Im not sure whether I should tell you why or not but Im not sure...anyways right now Im listening to music to calm my spirit down and maybe watch DF later when I get home...

So I will see you all later.

Paige

Oy, I'm sorry for your troubles, Paige, whatever it may be! :hugs:

Amber, no scary movies at night for YOU! :D:hey::behave:

So, I've been averaging about two job interviews a week for the past three or so weeks...not too bad. Just got back from another one, it seems like it went well, so here's hoping...

As Cat said earlier.... TIMTAMS!! I'm in LOVE....! :baby:

~Mel

Fran and Peggy,

So very sorry to hear about the loss of your dear father...you will both be in my prayers..

Good luck on the job search, Mel!!

With warm hugs,

Alison

Edited by phanphorlife

Good afternoon my dear friends!

Anna, so good to see you ... I miss you dear and your beautiful words and pictures!!!

Frannie and Peggy....I'm thinking about the both of you today....I wish I could give both of you real hugs....but for now all I can give is cyber hugs! Posted Image

Thank you to all who expressed how much they liked that poem. I'm especially glad that is meant so much to you Frannie. It is very special to me and I always try to remember it when things seem to look (from our perspective) so sad. There is another side that we just don't see.

Paige :rose: whatever was troubling you last night I hope it is all better by today. [[[hugs]]]

Jenniper, I hope you're feeling better sweetie! Pink Eye, Pregnant and naseau....yup, stay the heck away from Mark in the future.... :pant:

Dawn....just for you dear. I can only imagine how hard it must be for you to be away from such magnificnet creatures: (don't forget to double click)

Posted Image

Posted Image The frist two are of my all time favorite horse, Secretariat... wining at Belmont. I still have memories of going to this race track as a child when my dad worked there (we lived in Farmingdale, Long Island ... less than 20 miles from the track).

Posted Image

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Posted Imageto all!

Love,

Sue

Sue I love those pics of all those horses and Dawn I would miss them too if I owned any.

And Sue thanks for your words *hugs back*

and Mel good luck with your job searching...

Paige

Good afternoon my dear friends!

Anna, so good to see you ... I miss you dear and your beautiful words and pictures!!!

Frannie and Peggy....I'm thinking about the both of you today....I wish I could give both of you real hugs....but for now all I can give is cyber hugs! Posted Image

Thank you to all who expressed how much they liked that poem. I'm especially glad that is meant so much to you Frannie. It is very special to me and I always try to remember it when things seem to look (from our perspective) so sad. There is another side that we just don't see.

Paige :rose: whatever was troubling you last night I hope it is all better by today. [[[hugs]]]

Jenniper, I hope you're feeling better sweetie! Pink Eye, Pregnant and naseau....yup, stay the heck away from Mark in the future.... :pant:

Dawn....just for you dear. I can only imagine how hard it must be for you to be away from such magnificnet creatures: (don't forget to double click)

Posted Image

Posted Image The frist two are of my all time favorite horse, Secretariat... wining at Belmont. I still have memories of going to this race track as a child when my dad worked there (we lived in Farmingdale, Long Island ... less than 20 miles from the track).

Posted Image

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Posted Imageto all!

Love,

Sue

I can't stay away from him, he is too darn cute! Thats my problem.