Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

10/4 - Pre-order Shattered on Amazon.com

Shattered is available for preorder on Amazon.com now. There is a direct link, but we ask that you PLEASE go to the GALS BOUTIQUE, and (since we don't have the direct link in yet) type in Shattered Butler in the search block and it will take you to Amazon, and GALS will earn a little bit on the sale, which helps fund the cost of running the site.

Shattered per-order

I placed my order through GALS today! Myrna returned from Scotland last night and had to watch it before going to bed. She loved it! She was surprised at the twist ending and I was bursting with excitement watching her watch the movie! :cheeky:

Barbara

I also placed my order through GALS today! Thanks Susan!

hugs,

Sue

I pre-ordered thru GALS boutique. I wasn't logged in at the time. It did go thru though.

Sally

I preordered through the boutique today. I also wrote a review of the film for Amazon.com and gave it a 5 star rating. I hope this sell well but I believe anyone who sees it will want to own it for their own collections.

I preordered mine and the Jungle Book hahaha I always liked that Betts :bonk:

Thanks so much for the info...I preordered mine today. I watched the chopped TV version once; I will not watch it again until I can watch the DVD. Considering my foggy brain, it will be like seeing the movie for the first time. :wave:

:ohbaby2:

:claphands: I just pre-ordered Shattered through the GALS boutique. I can't wait to see it without all the commercials! That Neil Randall sure is :tasty:

Just preordered another copy for a friend. we love it Betts

Count me in too! Can't wait to see this straight through. The breaks really took away from this film in MHO.

Edited by annabanana

My order has been placed. :D

:tasty: Put me in line, I pre-ordered through GALS....can hardly WAIT! :claphands::heat: