Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Isabeau

Phenomenal Phantom Costumes!

Please add me to the list. :dancer: I am coming in Thursday afternoon and will be leaving Sunday morning. I have my tickets for the showing of POTO and would really love to see some of the actual costumes. Thanks so much for setting this up. :cheer:

Liana

OK. Everyone who is deadly serious ( :lol: ) about going and will not back out, please email me (terryzbetch@gmail.com) with which date will work for you best, Saturday or Sunday. If you can go either day, please indicate this as well. We will hopefully be dividing this up pretty evenly and will also be using your information to help us come up with final transportation plans. If it turns out that everyone prefers Saturday after POTO, we will do this in shifts so that the tour group is not overwhelmingly large. We've already had a few people volunteer transportation, but if you know that you will be renting a car or are driving to the con and would like to assist us, please, let me know that as well.

Here is the list so far. If you are on the list and have decided NOT to attend, please let me know so I can remove you and get an accurate head count. Thanks, GALS!!!

Names in pink indicate an affirmative on attendance for sure!

Isabeau * (I'll rent a van if we need it!)

AimeeMarie

Swansong

Discoveringme

Lady Ellisa

Susan~Sporran * (4 avail)

Greyeyegoddess * (3 - 6 avail)

Lugerry

Iliessa

Jenn * (4 avail)

Kittypro

Touchmetrustme

Redroseblackribbon

Poppy

Deetz

Knight Phantom and Sally * (5 seats avail)

Phanphorlife * (depending) (4 avail)

Heathcliffesmom

Texas gramma

Terry’s Witch

Binkie1490

GEMSTONE

Beejay

Vanessa

enchantingeyes

Gerardaholic

Pink Lady

Bermos*

Moira

Bea

IListen

Stacie-In-Nebraska

RandomLanda

JackiesDazzler

Irish

* indicates providing transportation.

Mods - I see that the email addresses are being removed, but please leave this one. It is new and generic, and my pm box does not have the capability to receive a lot of them since I have a lot stored. :lol: If you are unable to leave it, please let me know so that I can send out pm's individually. I'm really just trying to save time since you can only send 4 pm's at the same time. Thanks!

Edited by AimeeMarie

Yes! I too missed out on it in 2006 because of a screw up in transportation so I would love to see them!

Issy, please add my name!

hugs,

Sue

Posted Image

So according to the updated Vegas agenda, it looks as tho there is nothing planned for directly after POTO on Saturday. This works really well for us so far - A lot of people have interest in going to see the costumes on Saturday after the movie. We hope to hear from Susan soon and get a time nailed down for Saturday and Sunday, as well as a price.

Keep checking back for updates!!!

Thanks for staying on this Aimee.....really appreciate it...crossing fingers for Sat post POTO ....

Hi Aims,

Sounds great....count Deetz and I in. Looking forward to this.

Hugs, Linda

Saturday after POTO sounds great to me too!

Hi, All,

Just a quick update to say that I have contacted Susan with more questions, and as soon as she gets back to me, I will be able to give more definite questions about the cost, times, group size, etc.

A few things I can tell you so far:

Make sure you bring your camera, Susan encourages everyone to take pictures, and you'll DEFINITELY want to have a picture of yourself wearing 'THE CAPE'!! (And make sure you make a back-up disk of your pictures, so when your computer crashes and the hard drive is wiped out, you won't lose all of your pictures like I did! :tissues::tantrum::wall::curse::crybaby::gah: )

There is no touching the costumes, of course, but they are all on mannequins and can be seen as close as you want. You won't BELIEVE THE DETAIL!! And talk about TINY!! Sheesh, some of those girls must never eat!

Try not to faint when you see Red Death, because no one will be looking at you to catch you! LOL!

Issy

Issy!!!You're killing me!!!!!I'm so excited about this!!!And the thought of THAT CAPE around me....... :swoon:

I'd like to go Saturday as well!!!!

thanks!

hugs,

Sue

Issy!!!You're killing me!!!!!I'm so excited about this!!!And the thought of THAT CAPE around me....... :swoon:

:cunning: He he he, you mean THIS CAPE...?

Posted Image

Issy

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/Isa...cemetery022.jpg

Issy

YES!!!! THAT CAPE!!!! :gah: You're really enjoying yourself aren't you, Issy???? :funnyface:

Edited by discoveringme
Quoted picture changed to link as per site guidelines

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/Isa...cemetery022.jpg

Issy

YES!!!! THAT CAPE!!!! :gah: You're really enjoying yourself aren't you, Issy???? :funnyface:

I can't imagine what you mean... :angelnot:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by discoveringme
Quoted picture changed to link as per site guidelines

Has anyone ever told you that you're evil woman!!!!!

All the time!! Posted Image But he likes me that way!!

Here, does this make it better?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

My daughter, Erin, will be in Vegas with me. She would like to see the costumes on Saturday too. Please add Erin to the list. :wave:

**LIST UPDATED TO REFLECT EMAILS REC'D**

Also - so far, everyone has indicated wanting Saturday after POTO.

**Original Post**

OK. Everyone who is deadly serious ( :lol: ) about going and will not back out, please email me (terryzbetch@gmail.com) with which date will work for you best, Saturday or Sunday. If you can go either day, please indicate this as well. We will hopefully be dividing this up pretty evenly and will also be using your information to help us come up with final transportation plans. If it turns out that everyone prefers Saturday after POTO, we will do this in shifts so that the tour group is not overwhelmingly large. We've already had a few people volunteer transportation, but if you know that you will be renting a car or are driving to the con and would like to assist us, please, let me know that as well.

Here is the list so far. If you are on the list and have decided NOT to attend, please let me know so I can remove you and get an accurate head count. Thanks, GALS!!!

Names in pink indicate an affirmative on attendance for sure!

Isabeau * (I'll rent a van if we need it!)

AimeeMarie

Swansong

Discoveringme

Lady Ellisa + daughter Erin

Susan~Sporran * (4 avail)

Greyeyegoddess * (3 - 6 avail)

Lugerry

Iliessa

Jenn * (4 avail)

Kittypro

Touchmetrustme

Redroseblackribbon

Poppy

Deetz

Knight Phantom and Sally * (5 seats avail) - May also be a smoking van for those that smoke.

Phanphorlife * (depending) (4 avail)

Heathcliffesmom

Texas gramma

Terry’s Witch

Binkie1490

GEMSTONE

Beejay

Vanessa

enchantingeyes

Gerardaholic

Pink Lady

Bermos*

Moira

Bea

IListen

Stacie-In-Nebraska

RandomLanda

JackiesDazzler

Irish

* indicates providing transportation.

Mods - I see that the email addresses are being removed, but please leave this one. It is new and generic, and my pm box does not have the capability to receive a lot of them since I have a lot stored. :lol: If you are unable to leave it, please let me know so that I can send out pm's individually. I'm really just trying to save time since you can only send 4 pm's at the same time. Thanks!

There is a chance that I may be driving instead of flying this time around. I need to do the math re: gas and time involved. If it turns out that I have a car, I'll be sure to let you know. I would be happy to help out in the driving dept just as long as I can use Google maps to find Susan's house. :lol:

Many many thanks for heading this all up you lovely GALS, you! :kiss:

There is a chance that I may be driving instead of flying this time around. I need to do the math re: gas and time involved. If it turns out that I have a car, I'll be sure to let you know. I would be happy to help out in the driving dept just as long as I can use Google maps to find Susan's house. :lol:

Many many thanks for heading this all up you lovely GALS, you! :kiss:

Jill, (and any other drivers) I'm an excellent navigator! *hint hint* Just talked with Val and we hope to go view the costumes as well!! Woo-hoo!! Road trip within a vacation!! Doesn't get any better than that! Half the fun is getting there and getting back! :lol:

(I've sent you an email Issy! :kiss:)

Count me in, I will definately be coming with you all. My son is coming with me, so count him too. I can't wait to see those costumes!!! :pointy:

Hugs, di

Quick question....are we all responsible for finding our own transportation? Deetz and I would need a ride too....but would be more then happy to help pay for gas, etc.

Hugs, Linda

Saturday sounds great for me!