Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Isabeau

Phenomenal Phantom Costumes!

Quick question....are we all responsible for finding our own transportation? Deetz and I would need a ride too....but would be more then happy to help pay for gas, etc.

Hugs, Linda

Linda,

I am trying to arrange the transportation so everyone will know how they are getting there. Right now it is sounding like we'll all take the bus back to the hotel from the movie. Then the groups will get together with their driver (thanks everyone who has volunteered to drive! I'll make sure everyone has directions from Susan on how to get to her house) and leave at their scheduled time. Since the group sizes are somewhat limited, it will probably be best if not everyone shows up at once! Further details to come, hopefully soon.

Issy

**LIST UPDATED TO REFLECT EMAILS REC'D 4/11**

Also - so far, everyone has indicated wanting Saturday after POTO.

**Original Post**

OK. Everyone who is deadly serious ( :lol: ) about going and will not back out, please email me (terryzbetch@gmail.com) with which date will work for you best, Saturday or Sunday. If you can go either day, please indicate this as well. We will hopefully be dividing this up pretty evenly and will also be using your information to help us come up with final transportation plans. If it turns out that everyone prefers Saturday after POTO, we will do this in shifts so that the tour group is not overwhelmingly large. We've already had a few people volunteer transportation, but if you know that you will be renting a car or are driving to the con and would like to assist us, please, let me know that as well.

Here is the list so far. If you are on the list and have decided NOT to attend, please let me know so I can remove you and get an accurate head count. Thanks, GALS!!!

Names in pink indicate an affirmative on attendance for sure!

Isabeau * (I'll rent a van if we need it!)

AimeeMarie

Swansong

Discoveringme

Lady Ellisa + daughter Erin

Susan~Sporran * (4 avail)

Greyeyegoddess * (3 - 6 avail)

Lugerry

Iliessa

Jenn * (4 avail)

Kittypro

Touchmetrustme (Needs to be in the same group as Songbird)

Redroseblackribbon

Poppy

Deetz

Knight Phantom and Sally * (5 seats avail) - May also be a smoking van for those that smoke.

Phanphorlife * (depending) (4 avail)

Heathcliffesmom

Texas gramma

Terry’s Witch

Binkie1490

GEMSTONE

Beejay

Vanessa

enchantingeyes

Gerardaholic

Pink Lady

Bermos*

Moira

Bea

IListen

Stacie-In-Nebraska

RandomLanda

JackiesDazzler

Irish

Songbird (Has to be 1st shift on Sat due to Mod'ing duties!)

Val (With Songbird)

Midnight Diva + Son (prefers Sunday, if possible)

Lish

EllenKay* (2-3 available)

Littleberrylady

Gypsy* (2 available)

* indicates providing transportation.

Mods - I see that the email addresses are being removed, but please leave this one. It is new and generic, and my pm box does not have the capability to receive a lot of them since I have a lot stored. :lol: If you are unable to leave it, please let me know so that I can send out pm's individually. I'm really just trying to save time since you can only send 4 pm's at the same time. Thanks!

Edited by AimeeMarie

I will need to ride with someone.....if not too much trouble, maybe I should take the fist tour too...I did volunteer to help Dayna.....not sure what I'll be doing or when, but assume the sooner I get back, the sooner I can help.....I understand if it's not possible.....I'm just thrilled to be going!!!!!!On another note.....so we're going to have a bus for POTO????Cool!!!!

I will need to ride with someone.....if not too much trouble, maybe I should take the fist tour too...I did volunteer to help Dayna.....not sure what I'll be doing or when, but assume the sooner I get back, the sooner I can help.....I understand if it's not possible.....I'm just thrilled to be going!!!!!!On another note.....so we're going to have a bus for POTO????Cool!!!!

We took a bus to the theater at the Palms last time, so I'm assuming we will again this year. It was fun!

Issy

Hello, GALS! :phantom:

If there are people who want to see these amazing costumes up close, take pictures, and TRY ON GERRY'S ACTUAL CAPE FROM THE SWORD FIGHT :swoon: , AND GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH RED DEATH :reddeath2: (well, the costume, anyway!), please PM me or reply to this thread so I can add you to the list.

I have not heard back from Susan yet on my questions, but she is a busy lady, so if I don't hear anything in the next few days, I'll call her.

Even though the other details aren't firm yet, if you want to let me know the following, I'd appreciate it:

1) Is there anything that would limit what time on Sat. you could go? (Other Con. commitments, other activities already planned, etc.)

2) Is there anyone that you would really like to be in your group? (I'm thinking the ideal group size is between 8-12, but Susan may have other ideas).

3) For those who have offered to drive, how many seats do you have available?

Thanks everyone, and I hope to have more info soon.

Issy

I forgot to add that Sunday would be better for me. If that is OK, if not I will go Saturday too., if your doing the 2 days, then put me down for Sunday.. thanks so much...

Hugs, M

I forgot to add that Sunday would be better for me. If that is OK, if not I will go Saturday too., if your doing the 2 days, then put me down for Sunday.. thanks so much...

Hugs, M

I'll make sure that if Sunday works for Susan, that's the day you can go.

Issy

Me! I wanna go!!!

Me! I wanna go!!!

I'll add you to the list!! How is that darling little boy, Brayan?

Issy

Ok post 77 has been updated to reflect the most recent emails sent regarding confirmations. Anyone who has not emailed or pm'd me at the address listed in post 77, please do so if you are on the list. It is important for us to have an accurate head count! Thanks for your help!!!

:tantrum: going to :bonk: Gypsy on the head and make her send you a PM Aims!!!

hugs,

Sue

Gypsy has PMed Issy days ago as per your instructions and emailed Aims this am complete with the fact that I will have a small car. :rose:

Gypsy has PMed Issy days ago as per your instructions and emailed Aims this am complete with the fact that I will have a small car. :rose:

OK, so now you can :bonk: me! LOL...just so long as you're going!!

hugs,

me

Guest greyeyegoddess

I can't believe that I didn't put my name down for this. If I can go on Saturday, I have a van that seats-4-7 people, depending on what I have in the van. Sometimes the back seat is full of stuff, which takes away 3 seats.

~alice

:music:

Thanks ladies, I got you added and seats available!

Guest greyeyegoddess

Have we already discussed the tour price yet? Did I miss that? Are we doing the same cost again?

~alice

Have we already discussed the tour price yet? Did I miss that? Are we doing the same cost again?

~alice

Hi Everybody!

It won't be long now til you are visiting our fair metropolis - it's already starting to heat up here so summer's coming!!

I emailed Issy about the collection - we had to move everything to a different storage location and had to undress all of the mannequins. It took my husband and me 4 days just to get them undressed. Mannequins are most uncooperative. Soooo, now we need to get them dressed again (I don't even want to think of the horror involved) and move them to our house.

We do not want to disappoint all of you, so we are mentally preparing for this challenge! However, due to rising fuel costs, we will need to charge $30 this time - as it will take many trips back and forth to get the collection moved.

We will have our little refreshments for everyone, so you can take a moment to relax by the pool if you need to wait for the tour. It sounds like most of you will be coming over right after the POTO film screening which is fantastic - you will all be sooo in the mood to try on Gerry's cape and check out the costumes.

I think the best way to handle this would be if you could send a check to me along with the names of the people the check corresponds to. We need to give a list the guard at our gate. Checks can be made payable to Metrospace Design Group and mailed to the following address:

METROSPACE DESIGN GROUP

P.O. BOX 34057

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA 89133-4057

I think that's it for now!! We are all looking forward to seeing you in June!!

Susan

Thank you Susan! :wave:

I can hardly wait to see these lovely costumes again. They are truly spectacular. Those that haven't had the pleasure yet have absolutely NO idea what awaits. Thank you so much for your hospitality.

And thank you also, Issy and AimeeMarie for coordinating this.

Y'all are the best! :kisswink:

Jill :rose:

First...thank you to Susan and her husband who put so much hard work into this for us....so, we are to send our payment directly to Susan?????And is there a deadline for our payment????

Aimee and Issy:

I am putting in my request to added to the definitely attending list. As Libby requested, I will need to be with the first group. I will send my $$ ASAP.

Swannie

**LIST UPDATED TO REFLECT EMAILS REC'D 4/13**

Also - so far, everyone has indicated wanting Saturday after POTO.

**Original Post**

OK. Everyone who is deadly serious ( :lol: ) about going and will not back out, please email me (terryzbetch@gmail.com) with which date will work for you best, Saturday or Sunday. If you can go either day, please indicate this as well. We will hopefully be dividing this up pretty evenly and will also be using your information to help us come up with final transportation plans. If it turns out that everyone prefers Saturday after POTO, we will do this in shifts so that the tour group is not overwhelmingly large. We've already had a few people volunteer transportation, but if you know that you will be renting a car or are driving to the con and would like to assist us, please, let me know that as well.

Here is the list so far. If you are on the list and have decided NOT to attend, please let me know so I can remove you and get an accurate head count. Thanks, GALS!!!

Names in pink indicate an affirmative on attendance for sure!

Isabeau * (I'll rent a van if we need it!)

AimeeMarie

Swansong (Wants first group)

Discoveringme

Lady Ellisa + daughter Erin

Susan~Sporran * (4 avail)

Greyeyegoddess * (3 - 6 avail)

Lugerry

Iliessa

Jenn * (4 avail)

Kittypro

Touchmetrustme (Needs to be in the same group as Songbird)

Redroseblackribbon

Poppy

Deetz

Knight Phantom and Sally * (5 seats avail) - May also be a smoking van for those that smoke.

Phanphorlife * (depending) (4 avail)

Heathcliffesmom

Texas gramma

Terry’s Witch

Binkie1490

GEMSTONE

Beejay

Vanessa

enchantingeyes

Gerardaholic

Pink Lady

Bermos*

Moira

Bea

IListen

Stacie-In-Nebraska

RandomLanda

JackiesDazzler

Irish

Songbird (Has to be 1st shift on Sat due to Mod'ing duties!)

Val (With Songbird)

Midnight Diva + Son (prefers Sunday, if possible)

Lish

EllenKay* (2-3 available)

Littleberrylady

Gypsy* (2 available)

* indicates providing transportation.

Mods - I see that the email addresses are being removed, but please leave this one. It is new and generic, and my pm box does not have the capability to receive a lot of them since I have a lot stored. :lol: If you are unable to leave it, please let me know so that I can send out pm's individually. I'm really just trying to save time since you can only send 4 pm's at the same time. Thanks!

P.S. Please, those of you whose names have not been changed to pink, confirm either by email or pm that you are either attending or not. Fee is $30 as Susan indicated in her post. Please mail your check or money order to her, along with your name and GALS ID and the names/ID's of anyone else you are paying for to the following address:

METROSPACE DESIGN GROUP

P.O. BOX 34057

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA 89133-4057

I don't think we have a pay by date as of today, but I am sure Issy will get it - she is very on top of this! :kiss:

Edited by AimeeMarie

To Susan and all my Lovely GALS:

:embarassed: Please excuse me for being a complete airhead! I had a post all written and ready to send with Susan's information, and then, like the dork I am, got sidetracked an forgot to post it! I PROMISE I WILL BE MORE ON THE BALL FROM NOW ON! I will update the first post with the payment info right now, and any other important info. I will also be sending out PMs to everyone who hasn't confirmed yet, so we can get a more accurate headcount.

Thank you, Susan, for posting the info here, and Aimee for keeping up with the PMs and list.

Issy

Gemstone. I cant wait to see this again. I want to add some of the pictures that I missed last year. I would pay for gas money to take there. Thank you.

Saturday or Sunday will br fine. Yes I would like to go. I had a lot og fun and would love wereing the cape again. Gemstone