Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Isabeau

Phenomenal Phantom Costumes!

Are the checks being made out to: Metrospace Design Group? I know that's where we mail the check, but just wanted to be sure that it's who we make the check out to.

Thanks, Linda

Are the checks being made out to: Metrospace Design Group? I know that's where we mail the check, but just wanted to be sure that it's who we make the check out to.

Thanks, Linda

Yes, please make the check out to Metrospace Design Group. And don't forget to list the names of the people the check is for!!

Thanks!!

Susan

Thanks Susan....my check for Deetz and I is on it's way!

Hugs, Linda

Thanks for the update! I'll get my payment in the mail this week.

I know photos are OK, but is it all right if I bring my video camera? It would be a wonderful way to share the tour with those here who are not able to go in person.

I'm not a pro or anything. Just a hobbyist with a new toy I got for Christmas.

Thank you again Susan for allowing us to see those wonderful costumes up close and personal (now if there was just some way of getting that guy...you know Phantom....to stop by and model one...say like the red death ...for us.... :drool1:

A check for me (Irish) and Loni (Gypsy) is on it's way to you.

hugs,

Sue

Thanks for the update! I'll get my payment in the mail this week.

I know photos are OK, but is it all right if I bring my video camera? It would be a wonderful way to share the tour with those here who are not able to go in person.

I'm not a pro or anything. Just a hobbyist with a new toy I got for Christmas.

It's most certainly ok to bring your new toy!! It's always nice to share!

Thank you again Susan for allowing us to see those wonderful costumes up close and personal (now if there was just some way of getting that guy...you know Phantom....to stop by and model one...say like the red death ...for us.... :drool1:

A check for me (Irish) and Loni (Gypsy) is on it's way to you.

hugs,

Sue

That would be great if we could get the 'live' version!!!

My check is on the way!

A check for Deetz and I was sent out yesterday.

Issy, :D

Sorry just saw this post about the costumes - Me Me wants to still go and I need to be with Susan Sporran's group because she has been kind enough to take me with her. Please inform me of what I need to sent and where. Thank you. I'll try and find it myself but sometimes I'm not so lucky. Thanks so much for doing this - I can't wait to see them all!

Barbara :wave:

I apologize! I have just seen the updates to this thread and the payment due. Val and I are still definitely interested and I will be mailing a check for both of us to Metro Susan!

Aims...we're still on for the first Saturday post-POTO viewing, please.

This is going to be GREAT!! Thank you Susan! :rose:

Issy, :D

Sorry just saw this post about the costumes - Me Me wants to still go and I need to be with Susan Sporran's group because she has been kind enough to take me with her. Please inform me of what I need to sent and where. Thank you. I'll try and find it myself but sometimes I'm not so lucky. Thanks so much for doing this - I can't wait to see them all!

Barbara :wave:

Barbara sweetie, here's the information you need (just in case)...it's a post from Susan, the owner of the costumes:

It won't be long now til you are visiting our fair metropolis - it's already starting to heat up here so summer's coming!!

I emailed Issy about the collection - we had to move everything to a different storage location and had to undress all of the mannequins. It took my husband and me 4 days just to get them undressed. Mannequins are most uncooperative. Soooo, now we need to get them dressed again (I don't even want to think of the horror involved) and move them to our house.

We do not want to disappoint all of you, so we are mentally preparing for this challenge! However, due to rising fuel costs, we will need to charge $30 this time - as it will take many trips back and forth to get the collection moved.

We will have our little refreshments for everyone, so you can take a moment to relax by the pool if you need to wait for the tour. It sounds like most of you will be coming over right after the POTO film screening which is fantastic - you will all be sooo in the mood to try on Gerry's cape and check out the costumes.

I think the best way to handle this would be if you could send a check to me along with the names of the people the check corresponds to. We need to give a list the guard at our gate. Checks can be made payable to Metrospace Design Group and mailed to the following address:

METROSPACE DESIGN GROUP

P.O. BOX 34057

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA 89133-4057

I think that's it for now!! We are all looking forward to seeing you in June!!

Susan

Plus Barbara, you need to send your full name and GALS name along with your check.

hugs,

Sue

I mailed a check for my daughter and me today. We need to go on Saturday, as my daughter is leaving on Sunday. Please put us in the same group as Suzie (Texas Gramma). :D

**LIST UPDATED TO REFLECT EMAILS REC'D 4/25**

Also - so far, everyone has indicated wanting Saturday after POTO.

**Original Post**

OK. Everyone who is deadly serious ( :lol: ) about going and will not back out, please email me (terryzbetch@gmail.com) with which date will work for you best, Saturday or Sunday. If you can go either day, please indicate this as well. We will hopefully be dividing this up pretty evenly and will also be using your information to help us come up with final transportation plans. If it turns out that everyone prefers Saturday after POTO, we will do this in shifts so that the tour group is not overwhelmingly large. We've already had a few people volunteer transportation, but if you know that you will be renting a car or are driving to the con and would like to assist us, please, let me know that as well.

Here is the list so far. If you are on the list and have decided NOT to attend, please let me know so I can remove you and get an accurate head count. Thanks, GALS!!!

Names in pink indicate an affirmative on attendance for sure!

Isabeau * (I'll rent a van if we need it!)

AimeeMarie

Swansong (Wants first group)

Discoveringme

Lady Ellisa + daughter Erin

Susan~Sporran * (4 avail)

Greyeyegoddess * (3 - 6 avail)

Lugerry

Iliessa (A maybe - will know mid-May!)

Kittypro

Touchmetrustme (Needs to be in the same group as Songbird)

Redroseblackribbon

Poppy

Deetz

Knight Phantom and Sally * (5 seats avail) - May also be a smoking van for those that smoke.

Phanphorlife

Heathcliffesmom

Texas gramma

Terry’s Witch

Binkie1490

GEMSTONE

Vanessa

Gerardaholic

Pink Lady

Bermos*

Moira

Bea

IListen

JackiesDazzler

Irish

Songbird (Has to be 1st shift on Sat due to Mod'ing duties!)

Val (With Songbird)

Midnight Diva + Son (prefers Sunday, if possible)

Lish

EllenKay* (2-3 available)

Littleberrylady

Gypsy* (2 available)

MarshaDee

SharonStarr

* indicates providing transportation.

Mods - I see that the email addresses are being removed, but please leave this one. It is new and generic, and my pm box does not have the capability to receive a lot of them since I have a lot stored. :lol: If you are unable to leave it, please let me know so that I can send out pm's individually. I'm really just trying to save time since you can only send 4 pm's at the same time. Thanks!

P.S. Please, those of you whose names have not been changed to pink, confirm either by email or pm that you are either attending or not, or I will be pm'ing you. Fee is $30 as Susan indicated in her post. Please mail your check or money order to her, along with your name and GALS ID and the names/ID's of anyone else you are paying for to the following address:

METROSPACE DESIGN GROUP

P.O. BOX 34057

We'd like to have the payments to Susan by May 30th. :kiss:

Edited by AimeeMarie

Aimee and Issy:

I am putting in my request to added to the definitely attending list. As Libby requested, I will need to be with the first group. I will send my $$ ASAP.

Swannie

Me too..please put me down for Saturday...first showing post-POTO, and I will need transportation. I had originally planned to drive and stay until Monday, but then I remembered it will be Fathers' Day weekend, so I'm flying instead, leaving early Sunday morning so I can spend the day with family, which means it's Saturday or not at all for me. Thanks for all your efforts getting this together, Issy and Aimee, and a special, HUGE thanks to you, Martin and Susan, for all the work you're going to for us. Really, you are going so above and beyond the call of duty on this...you guys are wonderful! I put my check in the mail today, so you should be getting it soon!

Alison/Phanphorlife

Edited by phanphorlife

Marshadee & SharonStarr are coming from Aust. Please count us in for the costume viewing

We will be a bit lost over there so we'll need help with transport. Happy to pay share of bus etc.

Getting excited & looking foward to the trip.

Check in the mail today. I'm needing to go in the first group after POTO with Lady Elissa and Erin.

I'm so excited about seeing those gorgeous costumes!

Suzie

I can't wait to see the costumes and Phantom finally on the big screen. Kudos to Susan see you in Vegas. I'll hunt you down on arrival ha ha!. If anyone has a spare seat in their car that would be great or am happy to contribute to a bus if that will be easier as alot seem to be going. :kiss:

Moira

**LIST UPDATED TO REFLECT EMAILS REC'D 4/28**

Also - so far, everyone has indicated wanting Saturday after POTO.

**Original Post**

OK. Everyone who is deadly serious ( :lol: ) about going and will not back out, please email me (terryzbetch@gmail.com) with which date will work for you best, Saturday or Sunday. If you can go either day, please indicate this as well. We will hopefully be dividing this up pretty evenly and will also be using your information to help us come up with final transportation plans. If it turns out that everyone prefers Saturday after POTO, we will do this in shifts so that the tour group is not overwhelmingly large. We've already had a few people volunteer transportation, but if you know that you will be renting a car or are driving to the con and would like to assist us, please, let me know that as well.

Here is the list so far. If you are on the list and have decided NOT to attend, please let me know so I can remove you and get an accurate head count. Thanks, GALS!!!

Names in pink indicate an affirmative on attendance for sure!

Isabeau * (I'll rent a van if we need it!)

AimeeMarie

Swansong (Wants first group)

Discoveringme

Lady Ellisa + daughter Erin

Susan~Sporran * (4 avail)

Greyeyegoddess * (3 - 6 avail)

Lugerry

Iliessa (A maybe - will know mid-May!)

Kittypro

Touchmetrustme (Needs to be in the same group as Songbird)

Redroseblackribbon

Poppy

Deetz

Knight Phantom and Sally * (5 seats avail) - May also be a smoking van for those that smoke.

Phanphorlife

Heathcliffesmom

Texas gramma

Binkie1490

GEMSTONE

Vanessa

Gerardaholic

Bermos*

Moira

Bea

IListen

JackiesDazzler

Irish

Songbird (Has to be 1st shift on Sat due to Mod'ing duties!)

Val (With Songbird)

Midnight Diva + Son (prefers Sunday, if possible)

Lish

EllenKay* (2-3 available)

Littleberrylady

Gypsy* (2 available)

MarshaDee

SharonStarr

Phoenixgirl*

* indicates providing transportation.

Mods - I see that the email addresses are being removed, but please leave this one. It is new and generic, and my pm box does not have the capability to receive a lot of them since I have a lot stored. :lol: If you are unable to leave it, please let me know so that I can send out pm's individually. I'm really just trying to save time since you can only send 4 pm's at the same time. Thanks!

P.S. Please, those of you whose names have not been changed to pink, confirm either by email or pm that you are either attending or not, or I will be pm'ing you. Fee is $30 as Susan indicated in her post. Please mail your check or money order to her, along with your name and GALS ID and the names/ID's of anyone else you are paying for to the following address:

METROSPACE DESIGN GROUP

P.O. BOX 34057

We'd like to have the payments to Susan by May 30th. :kiss:

Edited by AimeeMarie

I can't wait to see the costumes and Phantom finally on the big screen. Kudos to Susan see you in Vegas. I'll hunt you down on arrival ha ha!. If anyone has a spare seat in their car that would be great or am happy to contribute to a bus if that will be easier as alot seem to be going. :kiss:

Moira

You're not going on bus, woman! You're with me!!!! DUR!!!

Deetz and I will also need transportation.

Also, Susan....I sent my check out last week for Deetz and myself.....will you let me know when you have gotten it.

Thanks, Linda

Deetz and I will also need transportation.

Also, Susan....I sent my check out last week for Deetz and myself.....will you let me know when you have gotten it.

Thanks, Linda

Hi!!

Check has arrived - thank you!!

Susan

Moira

You're not going on bus, woman! You're with me!!!! DUR!!!

Hey babes

I know - yeh :kiss: .....I just didn't at the time of posting know if you were actually going.

Moira

Eliza and her friend Meghan will definitely be there, and will be in need of transport, as well. I cannot go to Vegas this year, so it's just those two going. I PM'ed Issy and emailed Aimee. The check goes out on the 15th. Is there anything else needed?