Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Isabeau

Phenomenal Phantom Costumes!

**LIST UPDATED TO REFLECT EMAILS REC'D 4/30**

Also - so far, everyone has indicated wanting Saturday after POTO.

**Original Post**

OK. Everyone who is deadly serious ( :lol: ) about going and will not back out, please email me (terryzbetch@gmail.com) with which date will work for you best, Saturday or Sunday. If you can go either day, please indicate this as well. We will hopefully be dividing this up pretty evenly and will also be using your information to help us come up with final transportation plans. If it turns out that everyone prefers Saturday after POTO, we will do this in shifts so that the tour group is not overwhelmingly large. We've already had a few people volunteer transportation, but if you know that you will be renting a car or are driving to the con and would like to assist us, please, let me know that as well.

Here is the list so far. If you are on the list and have decided NOT to attend, please let me know so I can remove you and get an accurate head count. Thanks, GALS!!!

Names in pink indicate an affirmative on attendance for sure!

Isabeau * (I'll rent a van if we need it!)

AimeeMarie

Swansong (Wants first group)

Discoveringme

Lady Ellisa + daughter Erin

Susan~Sporran * (4 avail)

Greyeyegoddess * (3 - 6 avail)

Lugerry

Iliessa (A maybe - will know mid-May!)

Kittypro

Touchmetrustme (Needs to be in the same group as Songbird)

Redroseblackribbon

Poppy

Deetz

Knight Phantom and Sally * (5 seats avail) - May also be a smoking van for those that smoke.

Phanphorlife

Heathcliffesmom

Texas gramma

Binkie1490

GEMSTONE

Vanessa

Gerardaholic

Bermos*

Moira

Bea

IListen

JackiesDazzler

Irish

Songbird (Has to be 1st shift on Sat due to Mod'ing duties!)

Val (With Songbird)

Midnight Diva + Son (prefers Sunday, if possible)

Lish

EllenKay* (2-3 available)

Littleberrylady

Gypsy* (2 available)

MarshaDee

SharonStarr

Phoenixgirl*

Eliza1013 + Meghan

* indicates providing transportation.

Mods - I see that the email addresses are being removed, but please leave this one. It is new and generic, and my pm box does not have the capability to receive a lot of them since I have a lot stored. :lol: If you are unable to leave it, please let me know so that I can send out pm's individually. I'm really just trying to save time since you can only send 4 pm's at the same time. Thanks!

P.S. Please, those of you whose names have not been changed to pink, confirm either by email or pm that you are either attending or not, or I will be pm'ing you. Fee is $30 as Susan indicated in her post. Please mail your check or money order to her, along with your name and GALS ID and the names/ID's of anyone else you are paying for to the following address:

METROSPACE DESIGN GROUP

P.O. BOX 34057

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA 89133-4057

We'd like to have the payments to Susan by May 30th. :kiss:

I so appreciate everyone's hard work on this outing...I'm so excited!!!!...I was just wondering.....closer to time, will we have any kind of list of travel arrangements????I know several have offered to drive, but obviously there won't be room for everyone......will we know what group we are in and will we leave directly from the POTO showing?I guess what I mean is , will the arrangements be made with the drivers ahead of time, or assigned, or will it be left up to each individual to "thumb" for a ride???LOL....I guess, I'm just a little paranoid about being left behind...having to fend for myself for transportation.....I know this is off subject, but does anyone know if we will have transport from the hotel to the POTO showing????I remember hearing mention once of bus arrangements with the hotel?????Sorry...only 43 days...I'm freaking out over here!!!!Thanks for an info, and of course I don't expect all the answers immediately....

Guest greyeyegoddess

Well, last time, we had a few shifts of tours because it's just nicer having a handful of people go and look. That might happen again. You have to remember that the display is in someone's home, and even though her home is big and beautiful, it's still her home.

~alice

:music:

I totally understood the multiple groups and such......I remember her telling us that the waiting groups could wait out by the pool, so I assumed maybe we were all going after POTO, but of course not everyone going through the house at once, hence the question about assigned groups....just like to be prepared. :kisswink:

I think we are all going to go directly after the movie. Those who have MOD'ing duties will be in the first group and those who can wait will be in the second group. Susan did say we could hang out by the pool while the first group goes in.

Issy, can you clarify for us plans for groups and transportation?

Greetings from West Virginia, :wave:

Please, please, add my name to those going to see the costumes.

I missed so much last year because of the lack of time I had to spend in Vegas.

I especially wanted to see these costumes.

My check is on the way. I can hardly wait to see them and to meet so many that I missed

last year.

This is one great gift to us GALS.

Thanks so much,

Lady Yvonne :wuv:

Well, I sent my payment return receipt on April 17th...I hadn't gotten the reciept back from the post office, so I checked today, they tracked it for me and said my envelope was never claimed by the recepiant.....it is on it's way back to me.....I sent it to the address listed in the 1 st thread????Has anyone else had any trouble???? I will send it back out again, but this is kind of disappointing, since it cost over $5 to send it return reciept..... :gah:

Edited by redroseblackribbon

Awww, Amy, I'm sorry about all that! I'll check with Issy and see if she can get more info for you.

That does suck Amy! I didn't send mine return receipt but my check has been cashed and cleared my account so hopefully it was cashed by Susan.....because that's the address I used.

Susan, is there anyway you could let us know who you have rec'd money from?

Thank you.

hugs,

Sue

Well, I sent my payment return receipt on April 17th...I hadn't gotten the reciept back from the post office, so I checked today, they tracked it for me and said my envelope was never claimed by the recepiant.....it is on it's way back to me.....I sent it to the address listed in the 1 st thread????Has anyone else had any trouble???? I will send it back out again, but this is kind of disappointing, since it cost over $5 to send it return reciept..... :gah:

I'm really sorry about that, Amy! I emailed Susan and let her know about the problem. I just don't understand, because as near as I can tell, this is Susan's work PO Box, so obviously they would pick up their mail all the time. I wonder if the post office could have put it in the wrong box by mistake? I will certainly let you know the minute I hear from Susan, and I expect she will be either posting a reply on the thread, or PMing you.

Issy

Susan, is there anyway you could let us know who you have rec'd money from?

Thank you.

hugs,

Sue

Amy, so sorry to hear you had trouble with your check...I put mine in the mail April 22, using the address provided here on this thread, so hopefully you've received it by now, Susan..but it would be good to know for sure. Thanks so much!

Hey There!

Sorry there was a mix-up at our post office...I checked the address in the first post of this topic, and it is correct. I can't imagine what went wrong, but if just one number is transposed, or human error occurs...well who knows?? Anyway, there really isn't any need to send it a 'special' way - in fact, it's a hassle because then we have to line up (in a VERY long line) to sign for it!!

If everyone can include their GALS name and email address - I'll be happy to let you know when your check arrives. So far, here's what's come in:

DEVER

MAAS

SHAW

JIMENEZ

O'BRIEN (2)

BENOIT

WOYNAR

DRIGGS

LAWSON

STEUART

WELLER

HEIL

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!! See you all soon!!!

Susan

Thanks so much Susan!

hugs,

Sue

This is my first convention and I would love to see the costumes.

Tina

Hi Tina! Welcome to GALS...you're going to have a wonderful time in Vegas!!! If you want to come with us to see the costumes you will be most welcome....Can't wait to meet you in Vegas!

I'm sure Issy or AimeeMarie will be contacting you soon to let you know what you need to do...

hugs,

Sue

Thanks Susan, for posting the list of names of checks received. I saw my name, and an SO looking forward to seeing the collection!

Hi Susan!

I will be mailing my check for cybrsal and I Monday morning!

Thanks for everyone's concern and checking into what happened with my payment....they told me it was on it's way back to me, so as soon as I get it, I will sned it out again...I'll try regular this time....I just felt more comfortable since it was a money order to send it return reciept.....I'll get it in ASAP..

Susan, :D

My check will go out tomorrow and I will look for my name on the list so I know you have received it. Thanks so much, Susan, for doing this - I can't wait. I thought the costumes in this movie were magnificient.

Barbara :wave:

Ok I know everyone is looking forward to the convention--as I am looking forward to the details--Has there been any discussion to the dates for 2009??? I want to start now for my planning!!!!

Ok I know everyone is looking forward to the convention--as I am looking forward to the details--Has there been any discussion to the dates for 2009??? I want to start now for my planning!!!!

I don't think there has been, but it's the first or second weekend in June. The planning and anticipation is half the fun!

Issy

**LIST UPDATED TO REFLECT EMAILS REC'D 5/16**

Also - so far, everyone has indicated wanting Saturday after POTO.

**Original Post**

OK. Everyone who is deadly serious ( :lol: ) about going and will not back out, please email me (terryzbetch@gmail.com) with which date will work for you best, Saturday or Sunday. If you can go either day, please indicate this as well. We will hopefully be dividing this up pretty evenly and will also be using your information to help us come up with final transportation plans. If it turns out that everyone prefers Saturday after POTO, we will do this in shifts so that the tour group is not overwhelmingly large. We've already had a few people volunteer transportation, but if you know that you will be renting a car or are driving to the con and would like to assist us, please, let me know that as well.

Here is the list so far. If you are on the list and have decided NOT to attend, please let me know so I can remove you and get an accurate head count. Thanks, GALS!!!

Names in pink indicate an affirmative on attendance for sure!

Isabeau * (I'll rent a van if we need it!)

AimeeMarie

Swansong (Wants first group)

Discoveringme

Lady Ellisa + daughter Erin

Susan~Sporran * (4 avail)

Greyeyegoddess * (3 - 6 avail)

Lugerry

Iliessa (A maybe - will know mid-May!)

Kittypro

Touchmetrustme (Needs to be in the same group as Songbird)

Redroseblackribbon

Poppy

Deetz

Knight Phantom and Sally * (5 seats avail) - May also be a smoking van for those that smoke.

Phanphorlife

Heathcliffesmom

Texas gramma

Binkie1490

GEMSTONE

Gerardaholic

Bermos*

Moira

Bea

IListen

JackiesDazzler

Irish

Songbird (Has to be 1st shift on Sat due to Mod'ing duties!)

Val (With Songbird)

Midnight Diva + Son (prefers Sunday, if possible)

Lish

EllenKay* (2-3 available)

Littleberrylady

MarshaDee

SharonStarr

Phoenixgirl*

Eliza1013 + Meghan

Tina

* indicates providing transportation.

Mods - I see that the email addresses are being removed, but please leave this one. It is new and generic, and my pm box does not have the capability to receive a lot of them since I have a lot stored. :lol: If you are unable to leave it, please let me know so that I can send out pm's individually. I'm really just trying to save time since you can only send 4 pm's at the same time. Thanks!

P.S. Please, those of you whose names have not been changed to pink, confirm either by email or pm that you are either attending or not, or I will be pm'ing you. Fee is $30 as Susan indicated in her post. Please mail your check or money order to her, along with your name and GALS ID and the names/ID's of anyone else you are paying for to the following address:

METROSPACE DESIGN GROUP

P.O. BOX 34057

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA 89133-4057

We'd like to have the payments to Susan by May 30th. :kiss:

Edited by AimeeMarie

Sent my payment back on Thurs May 15...hope to see my name ont he "paid" list soon....24 more days!!!!

I can tell you for sure, that you can take Vanessa's name off the list. Unfortunately, she's had to cancel her plans to attend the convention this year. I'm bummed! She's my travel buddy! I'm going to miss her!

Hiiiiii!!!!

I definitely want to go and my hubby, who is coming with me, may want to. He will tell me yea or nay tomorrow.

When I find out, the check will be forthcoming.

Sat or Sun works fine here!

Cheers,

Judybaby