Gerard Butler GALS

Phenomenal Phantom Costumes!

Isabeau

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right! Looking forward to seeing you Judybaby! and your hubby.

Sally

Hey There!

Sorry there was a mix-up at our post office...I checked the address in the first post of this topic, and it is correct. I can't imagine what went wrong, but if just one number is transposed, or human error occurs...well who knows?? Anyway, there really isn't any need to send it a 'special' way - in fact, it's a hassle because then we have to line up (in a VERY long line) to sign for it!!

If everyone can include their GALS name and email address - I'll be happy to let you know when your check arrives. So far, here's what's come in:

DEVER

MAAS

SHAW

JIMENEZ

O'BRIEN (2)

BENOIT

WOYNAR

DRIGGS

LAWSON

STEUART

WELLER

HEIL

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!! See you all soon!!!

Susan

Susan, I'm sorry...and I hate to confuse things any more than they probably are...but Loni (Shaw) who I paid for isn't going to be able to come to the convention...so I'm giving her ticket to Donna Lute... (DonnaKat) ....I hope this is ok...

hugs,

Sue (Dever) ... aka..Irish

Hey There!

Sorry there was a mix-up at our post office...I checked the address in the first post of this topic, and it is correct. I can't imagine what went wrong, but if just one number is transposed, or human error occurs...well who knows?? Anyway, there really isn't any need to send it a 'special' way - in fact, it's a hassle because then we have to line up (in a VERY long line) to sign for it!!

If everyone can include their GALS name and email address - I'll be happy to let you know when your check arrives. So far, here's what's come in:

DEVER

MAAS

SHAW

JIMENEZ

O'BRIEN (2)

BENOIT

WOYNAR

DRIGGS

LAWSON

STEUART

WELLER

HEIL

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!! See you all soon!!!

Susan

Susan, I'm sorry...and I hate to confuse things any more than they probably are...but Loni (Shaw) who I paid for isn't going to be able to come to the convention...so I'm giving her ticket to Donna Lute... (DonnaKat) ....I hope this is ok...

hugs,

Sue (Dever) ... aka..Irish

Ah, confusion is how I roll most days - no worries - it's been duly noted!

Susan

OH SAL I hope that we get to go on the same tour with you and Knight Phantom!!! Missed you both dreadfully!!

Oh Judy!!! I miss you too! I'm takin' Judy with me!! (that leaves 4 seats on the bus.)

Please add me Issy -I told Aimee I wanted to attend. I will have to pay you in Vegas though. :)

~Bella

I am looking into taking a limo to Susan's, for those who don't have a ride. If everyone in the limo chips in a couple of dollars, it will definitely be cheaper than a taxi, and probably cheaper than if I were to rent a van. Not to mention, we would be arriving in style!!

Please let me know what you all think about that.

Issy

Issy, that sounds like a blast! Having been in a limo with a bunch of crazy Gals, I can attest that it's an instant wonderful memory in the making!

Count us in, but please know that Val and I will ride in whatever mode is available with whoever will take us.

Thanks so very much!

Katie

I'm in for the limo!!!!!....now you know me...I'm such a freak about details.....will the limo pick us up at the Palms after POTO????....and I assume all in the limo will need to be in the same tour group so as to catch the ride back to the Hilton????Sorry.....just tell me to shut up now!!!! :D

I'm in for the limo!!!!!....now you know me...I'm such a freak about details.....will the limo pick us up at the Palms after POTO????....and I assume all in the limo will need to be in the same tour group so as to catch the ride back to the Hilton????Sorry.....just tell me to shut up now!!!! :D

I'll let you know the details as soon as I have them. Depending on how many people need the limo(s), and the times, I'm thinking that it won't matter if you are in the same group or not.

I promise to post all the info as soon as I figure it out.

Issy

I know I'm slow - I kept forgetting to bring my checkbook to work - I just wrote the check for me and for Moira and will be posting it tomorrow. It might not make it to Vegas until Monday, so I hope that's still OK.

Also, I think there is still space in my car. I know I'm taking lugerry, might be taking Moira since Lisa isn't driving herself now. I need to find out if Lisa is still planning to go. So once I check with Moira and Lisa I'll post how many spaces I have in my car and find out who else wants to ride with me.

I know I'm slow - I kept forgetting to bring my checkbook to work - I just wrote the check for me and for Moira and will be posting it tomorrow. It might not make it to Vegas until Monday, so I hope that's still OK.

Also, I think there is still space in my car. I know I'm taking lugerry, might be taking Moira since Lisa isn't driving herself now. I need to find out if Lisa is still planning to go. So once I check with Moira and Lisa I'll post how many spaces I have in my car and find out who else wants to ride with me.

No problem with Monday, Susan! Some people won't be able to pay until they get to Vegas, which is also fine.

I'm going to be contacting everyone this weekend to finalize the transportation, and I so very much appreciate all of the GALS who have offered to drive!

Issy

Guest DonnaKat

I'd love to do the limo thing if there's still room. If not, I can chip in for a cab with someone.

I'm kinda playing this whole weekend by ear. I guess I'll figure it out when I get there.

I'd love to do the limo thing if there's still room. If not, I can chip in for a cab with someone.

I'm kinda playing this whole weekend by ear. I guess I'll figure it out when I get there.

Don't worry, Donna. We'll make room!

Issy

Meghan and myself are needing transportation as well. If anyone can help just let me know. Thanks.