Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Isabeau

Phenomenal Phantom Costumes!

Issy,

Thanks so much for everything you're doing...it's much appreciated!!!!

I'll need a ride as well so limo, cab or whatever. I'll be happy to chip in.

Tina

Sally and I have a van and so far we're only taking Judybaby so that leaves four spots that we have open.

Include me for the limo, unless there is no more room, in which case I will need a ride.

Thanks,

Liana

Sally and I have a van and so far we're only taking Judybaby so that leaves four spots that we have open.

Thanks, I'll let you know soon who will be riding with you, or if you hear from someone asking for a ride, just let me know. You're the best!

Issy

**LIST UPDATED TO REFLECT EMAILS REC'D 6/1**

Viewing preference for costumes was overwhelming for Saturday after POTO so a Sunday viewing is not available.

**Original Post**

OK. Everyone who is deadly serious ( :lol: ) about going and will not back out, please email me (terryzbetch@gmail.com) with which date will work for you best, Saturday or Sunday. If you can go either day, please indicate this as well. We will hopefully be dividing this up pretty evenly and will also be using your information to help us come up with final transportation plans. If it turns out that everyone prefers Saturday after POTO, we will do this in shifts so that the tour group is not overwhelmingly large. We've already had a few people volunteer transportation, but if you know that you will be renting a car or are driving to the con and would like to assist us, please, let me know that as well.

Here is the list so far. If you are on the list and have decided NOT to attend, please let me know so I can remove you and get an accurate head count. Thanks, GALS!!!

Names in pink indicate an affirmative on attendance for sure!

Isabeau * (I'll rent a van if we need it!)

AimeeMarie (Needs first group)

Swansong (Wants first group)

Discoveringme

Lady Ellisa + daughter Erin

Susan~Sporran * (4 avail)

Greyeyegoddess * (3 - 6 avail)

Lugerry

Iliessa (A maybe - will know mid-May!)

Kittypro

Touchmetrustme & Daughter (Needs to be in the same group as Songbird)

Redroseblackribbon

Poppy

Deetz

Knight Phantom and Sally * (5 seats avail) - May also be a smoking van for those that smoke.

Phanphorlife

Heathcliffesmom

Texas gramma

Binkie1490

GEMSTONE

Gerardaholic

Bermos*

Moira

Bea

IListen

Irish

Songbird (Has to be 1st shift on Sat due to Mod'ing duties!)

Val (With Songbird)

Midnight Diva + Son (prefers Sunday, if possible)

Lish

EllenKay* (2-3 available)

Littleberrylady

MarshaDee

SharonStarr

Phoenixgirl*

Eliza1013 + Meghan

Tina

Judybaby & Hubs

Donna Kat

Bellawolfe

* indicates providing transportation.

Mods - I see that the email addresses are being removed, but please leave this one. It is new and generic, and my pm box does not have the capability to receive a lot of them since I have a lot stored. :lol: If you are unable to leave it, please let me know so that I can send out pm's individually. I'm really just trying to save time since you can only send 4 pm's at the same time. Thanks!

P.S. Please, those of you whose names have not been changed to pink, confirm either by email or pm that you are either attending or not, or I will be pm'ing you. Fee is $30 as Susan indicated in her post. Please mail your check or money order to her, along with your name and GALS ID and the names/ID's of anyone else you are paying for to the following address:

METROSPACE DESIGN GROUP

P.O. BOX 34057

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA 89133-4057

**UPDATE**

So Isabeau and I will be contacting limo companies in Vegas and we will need a final count of who needs a ride and who does not. You will be receiving a PM from one of us and we need you to respond IMMEDIATELY so that we can plan accordingly. If you have privately made arrangements with someone you know that is attending the costume viewing, please let us know that so we can cross you off the list as taken care of! Also, we will need to be giving your names to Susan so that the front gate will let us all in to view the costumes. Those of you who have not sent your check, you will need to bring your $30 plus the money you will be chipping in for transportation.

Again, we ask that you confirm with us (in response to the PM we send) that you are coming and if you have a vehicle available, how many FOR SURE you can transport. MODs and others who have special tasks on Saturday night will be given first shift for costume viewing.

I think also, for those who are watching POTO on the bigscreen ( I would hope that ALL of you are!) we will gather outside the theater and be picked up there. It just seems easier that way, since we will already all be in one place. We can have the limo(s), taxi(s) and people who are driving themselves meet in one place.

Expect a PM from us, ladies!!!!

Hey Susan

I have sent you an email. Do you still have 2 spaces for Lisa and I. Veronica is driving to Vegas but not going to Phantom Costumes so if you still have to the 2 spaces we'll gladly take them.

Moira

Yes, bus transport is provided from the Hilton to the Brenden on Saturday morning. Those of us who are driving to Susan's for the costumes will probably also drive to the theatre for the movie so our vehicles are ready after the show.

Sounds like a good plan, Susan. I was thinking that those that needed to see the costumes first could drive directly from the theater, and the rest would go back to the hotel on the bus, then take a limo from there.

I'm hoping to have the limo info for everyone in a couple of days, assuming that I know who all is coming, if they are driving or if they KNOW they are getting a ride with someone (some people have arranged it themselves, but don't worry if you haven't, I can arrange it for everyone else.), if they have to be in the first group, or if they are riding in a limo. Please also be aware that the cost of the limo will be split between the riders, but I will try and arrange the cheapest price we can get! (Will probably be around $10-$15 round trip.)

Please PM either AimeeMarie or myself with any questions, and I will get a PM out to everyone later today.

Issy

**LIST UPDATED TO REFLECT EMAILS REC'D 6/1**

Viewing preference for costumes was overwhelming for Saturday after POTO so a Sunday viewing is not available.

**Original Post**

OK. Everyone who is deadly serious ( :lol: ) about going and will not back out, please email me (terryzbetch@gmail.com) with which date will work for you best, Saturday or Sunday. If you can go either day, please indicate this as well. We will hopefully be dividing this up pretty evenly and will also be using your information to help us come up with final transportation plans. If it turns out that everyone prefers Saturday after POTO, we will do this in shifts so that the tour group is not overwhelmingly large. We've already had a few people volunteer transportation, but if you know that you will be renting a car or are driving to the con and would like to assist us, please, let me know that as well.

Here is the list so far. If you are on the list and have decided NOT to attend, please let me know so I can remove you and get an accurate head count. Thanks, GALS!!!

Discoveringme

Lugerry

Kittypro

Redroseblackribbon

Poppy

Deetz

Knight Phantom and Sally * (5 seats avail) - May also be a smoking van for those that smoke.

Phanphorlife

Heathcliffesmom

Texas gramma

Binkie1490

GEMSTONE

Gerardaholic

Bermos*

Moira

Bea

IListen

Irish

Val (With Songbird)

Lish

Littleberrylady

MarshaDee

SharonStarr

Phoenixgirl*

Eliza1013 + Meghan

Tina

Judybaby & Hubs

Donna Kat

Bellawolfe

Mods - I see that the email addresses are being removed, but please leave this one. It is new and generic, and my pm box does not have the capability to receive a lot of them since I have a lot stored. :lol: If you are unable to leave it, please let me know so that I can send out pm's individually. I'm really just trying to save time since you can only send 4 pm's at the same time. Thanks!

P.S. Please, those of you whose names have not been changed to pink, confirm either by email or pm that you are either attending or not, or I will be pm'ing you. Fee is $30 as Susan indicated in her post. Please mail your check or money order to her, along with your name and GALS ID and the names/ID's of anyone else you are paying for to the following address:

METROSPACE DESIGN GROUP

P.O. BOX 34057

**UPDATE**

So Isabeau and I will be contacting limo companies in Vegas and we will need a final count of who needs a ride and who does not. You will be receiving a PM from one of us and we need you to respond IMMEDIATELY so that we can plan accordingly. If you have privately made arrangements with someone you know that is attending the costume viewing, please let us know that so we can cross you off the list as taken care of! Also, we will need to be giving your names to Susan so that the front gate will let us all in to view the costumes. Those of you who have not sent your check, you will need to bring your $30 plus the money you will be chipping in for transportation.

Again, we ask that you confirm with us (in response to the PM we send) that you are coming and if you have a vehicle available, how many FOR SURE you can transport. MODs and others who have special tasks on Saturday night will be given first shift for costume viewing.

I think also, for those who are watching POTO on the bigscreen ( I would hope that ALL of you are!) we will gather outside the theater and be picked up there. It just seems easier that way, since we will already all be in one place. We can have the limo(s), taxi(s) and people who are driving themselves meet in one place.

Hey GALS!

Here's what I have received so far...if your name is on this list, and you didn't include your GALS name, could you please send that to me? Trying to make sure everyone is accounted for - and there are a few real names vs. GALS names that don't add up!!

ANAYA

BENOIT

BERG

CORNELL

DEVER

DRIGGS

GAXIOLA

GLORE

GLORE

GRAY

HEIL

HENSON

JIMENEZ

LANCASTER

LAWSON

LEA

LOPEZ

LUTE

MAAS

O'BRIEN

O'BRIEN

ORYL

PFORTMILLER

PORUBSKY

STEUART

SUYDAM

WALKER

WELLER

WOYNAR

Thanks for your help!

Susan

I will pm you.

Thanks, Linda

Edited by Poppy

**LIST UPDATED TO REFLECT EMAILS REC'D 6/2**

**Original Post**

Discoveringme

Lugerry

Kittypro

Redroseblackribbon

Poppy

Deetz

Phanphorlife

Heathcliffesmom

Texas gramma

Binkie1490

GEMSTONE

Gerardaholic

Bermos*

Moira

Bea

IListen

Irish

Val (With Songbird)

Lish

Littleberrylady

MarshaDee

SharonStarr

Phoenixgirl*

Eliza1013 + Meghan

Tina

Judybaby & Hubs

Donna Kat

Bellawolfe

Dori (Has own transport)

Rebecca L. (Has own transport)

METROSPACE DESIGN GROUP

P.O. BOX 34057

**UPDATE**

Hey Susan!

Just to make sure, cuz I don't remember if I sent my GALS name with my payment :bonk: .

Henson - Knight Phantom

Walker - cybrsal

Hey Susan!

Just to make sure, cuz I don't remember if I sent my GALS name with my payment :bonk: .

Henson - Knight Phantom

Walker - cybrsal

Thank you!!

Susan

Here are the names of people who have paid that did not include their GALS ID...

JIMENEZ

WELLER

HARMON

PETERSON

Thanks for your help!!

Susan

Edited by metrospace

Just a quick addition:

We will all be going to the costume viewing at the same time, but will split up the actual viewing into two groups or more, depending on how it works out. The reason for this is that we want to try to keep transportation together as much as possible so no one gets lost or misses the wonderful opportunity that Susan has created for us to see these costumes.

Isabeau is working on the pm's now and you should be receiving them tonight.

We promise, no one is getting left behind!

Here are the names of people who have paid that did not include their GALS ID...

JIMENEZ

WELLER

HARMON - GALS ID is tlhtx

PETERSON

Thanks for your help!!

Susan

Hi...I just found this and since I am going to the POTO at the Brendan..I would very much love to join you guys to go see the costumes. Is there any room please..I have my own vehicle but would appreciate a ride with someone as I don't really know my way around Vegas.

If you have an opening..do you need payment now?

Thanks...

Pamela ( Spencerjames7)

Hi...I just found this and since I am going to the POTO at the Brendan..I would very much love to join you guys to go see the costumes. Is there any room please..I have my own vehicle but would appreciate a ride with someone as I don't really know my way around Vegas.

If you have an opening..do you need payment now?

Thanks...

Pamela ( Spencerjames7)

Hiya, Pamela! Of course you can come to the costume viewing! I will add your name to the list and you will need to pm Isabeau with your first and last name so she can get you on the list at the gate. Bring your $30 for the viewing, as well as money for transport. We are still working on transportation, but are very serious about no one missing this wonderful experience. Keep popping back in here for updates!

Edited by AimeeMarie

**LIST UPDATED TO REFLECT EMAILS REC'D 6/7**

**Original Post**

Discoveringme

Lugerry

Kittypro

Redroseblackribbon

Poppy

Deetz

Phanphorlife

Heathcliffesmom

Texas gramma

Binkie1490

GEMSTONE

Bermos*

Moira

Bea

IListen

Veejer (taking Irish's place)

Val (With Songbird)

Lish

Littleberrylady

MarshaDee

SharonStarr

Phoenixgirl*

Eliza1013 + Meghan

Tina

Judybaby & Hubs

Donna Kat

Bellawolfe

Dori (Has own transport)

Rebecca L. (Has own transport)

Pamela/Spencerjames7

METROSPACE DESIGN GROUP

P.O. BOX 34057

**UPDATE**

Edited by AimeeMarie

Alright, for those of you who indicated you had your own transportation, I have sent you PM's. Please respond as soon as possible. I am taking over the organizing of the transportation and am hoping to get this done by Sunday night. Thanks!!!

If you do not receive a PM and know that you will be able to transport yourself or other people, please shoot me a PM and let me know!

Obviously I am too late to send in my payment, so I hope it's alright if I just pay cash when I get there. I had intended to send a check last week but with Libby's change of plans, I thought I was going to cancel the Vegas trip, and wanted to wait and see if I could make other roommate arrangements.

Anyhow, I am still planning to come!

Swannie

Ok, so if you are on the list and ARE NOT GOING any longer, please let us know so we don't try to make arrangements for you. Likewise, if you are NOT on the list, and plan on viewing the costumes, WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION. If we don't know you are going, you CANNOT get in the gate. There can't be last minute additions because we have to give names to Susan so the security people will let you in.

Again, if you are planning on attending, you need to advise us either here on the thread or send me a PM. Thanks.

And yes, Swannie, it's okay to pay when you get there! You are already on our list as confirmed!!!

Edited by AimeeMarie