So. Susan.

I can't tell from your post.

Do you like it? :confused:

:hmm2: :goodjob2: :wow2::read::omg:

:fook: YES!!!!!

Does that clear it up for you Jilly?

He can still turn us all into puddles of drool, it seems. :tasty:

No doubt about it, Jill! :whome2:

Remember Gerry at the 2006 convention, before this movie was started. He said something about Gerry Juice. I'll tell you, I believe this movie was made for Gerry's fans. He is showing us is "Gerry Juice" in action...It just oozes out of every pour of his body!

I will stay in control of myself... :heat:

sally

:fook::tissues::makeout: :ripoffclothes: :hump:

:hubba:

Well that pretty much sums up my thoughts

about the new poster......

Crying because I'm not Hilary.....

Gorgeous as usual.

I am still so sick, If I call in sick tomorrow

my boss will be very upset. She will probably

write me up for missing work. She's like that.

Debbie

Edited by Trekkiegoober

:heat: I cannot believe I almost didn't visit Gals tonight!! Things have been so slow in Gerryland lately that I almost missed this STUNNING piece of eye candy!! This is AWESOME!! Sounds like we don't have a chance to get the theater copies-do they still sell smaller versions of movie posters? :tasty: I sure hope so.

I am preparing for some major MAJOR overdosing on Gerry Juice this holiday season. Of course I'm slightly freaked because December is going to be insanely busy at work, but no matter how late I work, I can tell you that on my way home, as my car approaches the Irvine Spectrum, it will be hard pressed not to pull into the parking structure nearly every night and go for a viewing of PSILY. All I can say is I think this is the absolutely perfect vehicle for Gerry to do in following up "300" because it is a complete departure from that, and will show that "da juice" flows whether he is playing a funny and touching romantic lead or a beefed up historic action hero. GERRY, YOU DA MAN!!!

Did anybody notice the look on Hillarys face? I DOUBT IT!! :D But anyway, I had to look it over several times from top to bottom so I did! She seems to have a look of "Ecstacy" :heat: on her face while he has that other look ....you know...the one that makes you wanna ............................well I'll leave the rest to your imaginations and knowing our Gals they won't have a problem with that!! I'm going to offer a bribe for this poster.... :D:claphands:

:tasty: Fran

H was there too???? Hmmm.... *Goes back to check*

Posted Image

Oooops, this was heading somewhere else... Oh well.

Fran, are you saying there was someone else in the poster besides Gerry? :D Really???? Must take another look.... :tasty:

I dunno. :confused:

I've stared at that picture over and over and over.... There just can't be someone else in that shot.

:lol:

Seriously, the look on her face is absolutely the look she SHOULD be wearing. I cannot WAIT for this movie.

Wouldn't it be great to have THAT huge poster hanging over a couch for a photo op. at Vegas 08?!

oooh...we could do one of those cute 'cut-out' things, you know where you stick your own face into a cut-out of the picture. We can cut out Hilary's face (no offense Hilary!) and insert our own! :lol:

Thanks for your reply "down home", Snog! :kiss: And I'm sure we'll see A LOT of siggymanips, they may even ditch their alter ego celeb-lady to be...errr... in Gerry's company.. *Fluffs wings*

Seriously all you Vegas-gals :rotflmao: , - I'm so green already, so all I do NOT need is a lot of images like that.. :tissues:

Just kidding! I'd love to see it! Only problem is they seem to hold on to those posters for dear life... Hopefully there is some good idea behind that move, - maybe they'll be auctioned away for the benefit of braincancer-research or something like that? *Starts saving*

I'm sorry, I was looking at Gerry! I would have a look of ecstasy too if I were under Gerry!

I'm sorry, I was looking at Gerry! I would have a look of ecstasy too if I were under Gerry!

I'd even have that ov... *Runs out of thread*

I must say that this poster conjures all kinds of scenarios in one's mind! Can our imagination keep us going until December 21st gals, or will we be reduced to a pile of cinders by then?!

:heat:

Barbara

I must say that this poster conjures all kinds of scenarios in one's mind! Can our imagination keep us going until December 21st gals, or will we be reduced to a pile of cinders by then?!

Barbara

Cinders

:spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous:

:gerrygasm::gerrygasm:

:igotgals:

Barbara

Cinders

Agreed...

Did anybody notice the look on Hillarys face?

Ya know Frannie, I think Hilary could give lessons to this girl:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y84/melabrock/Films/F2R.jpg

I mean REALLY... how DOES one look so....bored??

Posted Image

Okay, I feel much better... :D

~Mel

Hillary looks fully engaged in the moment, and she looks quite beautiful. I almost wish I could see this same shot without the smile from G. It's not that I don't adore his smile, but I would love to see him looking down at her with his trademark intense "I'm gonna eat you alive", FM smirk.

I can't wait to see all the nuances of Holly and Gerry's relationship played out on screen.

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Ah yes. Hilary's look is definitely more accurate. :lol:

And afterall, accuracy is VERY important! :D

Hillary looks fully engaged in the moment, and she looks quite beautiful. I almost wish I could see this same shot without the smile from G. It's not that I don't adore his smile, but I would love to see him looking down at her with his trademark intense "I'm gonna eat you alive", FM smirk.

I can't wait to see all the nuances of Holly and Gerry's relationship played out on screen.

Swannie

I think perhaps they didn't do that so as not to KILL us on contact........! :lol:

I'm attuned to FM! :spit:

~Mel