Gerard Butler GALS

Do You Want to be in Pictures?

Can Annette do black/white? I so hate my picture taken I really do, but I've always wanted b/w pics of me just to have. If not, I will definately consider having my picture taken.

Cassie

Black & white? Like so?

Posted Image

Posted Image

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Did Annette take the pics above??? Those are very nice! This is what I meant. I love b/w pics much better than color for some reason. I think it shows the real you more and it hides lines which is part of the real you, but makes the lines look oh so much better. :D

Cassie

Yep. Annette took those during our August photo shoot. The good-looking man is Jason Santiago and the woman is one of my beautiful daughters, Ashley. Nope, not proud at all. :dance:

I belong to the "hate having my picture done club". I take all the family pictures, instead of being in them. Deb says we should do this. I'll think about it. It really is a great idea.

Maybe with a group or something. I'm thinking...

Sally

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

:wave: Hey There,

This is a great opportunity. Do we pay through Paypal or

directly to Annette? Can you let me know. Either way I am

definitely in.

Thanks

Sherrell/Bermos

Definitely count me in.. To get an old fashion pictutre

this will be awesome.

Sherrell/Bermos :yippee:

Edited by bermos

Dayna, that picture of you in the turquiose shirt and the jeans is a fabulous. Great great great picture. You are as lovely on the outside as you are on the inside.

Dayna, you are gorgeous-B had a wonderful subject to work with.

It scares the bajeebies outa me but I've seen her work and it is beautiful.

I am willing to give it a try as long as the CD doesn't come with a laugh track!!!

Does this mean I'm going to have to actually think about a wardrobe?

Fergie

Edited by FergieMGS
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know if Annette is going to go forward with the pictures? I am SO excited about Vegas! :whoa: I ReALLY want to do the pictures!

Naoma :vegasbaby:

• 1 month later...
:bump1: ??? I would like to have pictures made.... but ReALLY need to know what the schedule would be as there is SO much going on that I would like to be a part of! Please? An answer? Naoma :ty::vegasbaby:

Seeing as how this is the I HATE TO HAVE MY PICTURE TAKEN club. Sign me up! Where do I send the deposit?

Posted Image I will bring my own paper bag for the occasion.

OK, if Annette is taking pictures and she can make me look at least presentable in a picture (which I truly believe is not possible) I'm in too.

Add me to the list, especially if she can make me look thinner!!!Posted Image

LianaPosted Image

Please sign me up. There will probably be about 5 in our group photo, and we'll be splitting the cost, but go ahead and but the reservation in my name.

Thanks!!! What a great idea!!! :vegasbaby:

Lisa

We have a proposition for Vegas, but need to know if there is any interest.

As many of you know, our own Dr. Batista is a professional photographer (as well as a fabulous silver smith) and she is willing to do SHORT (15-20 minutes) photo shoots while in Vegas.

You could wear your Saturday Gala garb or just dress casual, it's up to you.

We are thinking of arranging two days to do this and a couple of hours for each day, depending on the amount of interest.

For $50.00, this will pay for the following:

Sitting Fee

8x10,

CD with all the pics she can take in those 15 to 20 minutes.

For those who would like to have pics with your friends, the price would be $50.00 for one and $5.00 for each additional person and the time amount would have to stay the same. So if you have this in mind, just have one person sign-up (when we do this) and add something that indicates you will be having more than one person in the shot.

Again, Annette is a PROFESSIONAL and she can make just about anyone look like a movie star, just look what she did for me!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/emer...h_Dayna_017.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/emer...old-cropped.jpg

We would ask $25.00 before the convention $25.00 at the time of your session.

So, anyone interested?

Dr. Em

Hi Dr. Em

How is the $25 deposit being handled? Do we paypal it into GALS with a note that it is for the photo session?

Loni

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm in. How/where do we send the deposit?

By the way, will anyone be around on Wednesday that can maybe help with my make-up?

Actually, we have changed things and won't be having a deposit fee. All will need to be paid at the time of your shoot.

As for the question regarding make-up on Wednesday PM, I am available to do make-up until about 3:00 p.m....as of right now. I'm not claiming to be a pro, but I'm not bad either.

Dayna