Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Maureen Butler

P.S. I LOVE YOU trailer ... Now In Theaters!

Hello Ladies!

I went to see ELIZABETH ~ THE GOLDEN AGE and MICHAEL CLAYTON this morning/afternoon and saw the trailer for P.S. I LOVE YOU in the trailer cluster before both films.

Maureen

AAWWW! Darn! I just posted on the cheating on Gerard link. I had mentioned to my husband while going to the theater that I wanted to see ETGA because the first was so good and ofcourse, Clive Owen. I guess I picked to wrong movie, but Joaq is my man, too. No trailer for PSILY on We Own The Night. SHISTE!!! :fook::fook::fook::humph:

Very cool! Thanks for posting this here!!

I've been wanting to see Elizabeth. Now I will for sure!!

It's also apparently playing before The Heartbreak Kid as well.

Glad to hear folks are starting to see this!! :woo:

Thanks for telling us!! When I went to see 3:10 to Yuma I saw a bunch of previews for movies coming out on Dec. 21st, but no PSILY, so thanks to my love of Clive Owen, I should be seeing it this week.

Thanks I am now going to go see Elizabeth :D

Awesome! I was planning on seeing it tomorrow but the theatre here doesn't get movie like that, so I have to go 40 miles to see so we are going next week. I am so excited to see it and the PSILY preview as well!!!

It did not do me any good. I went to see Elizabeth today (good movie) and as I walked past the other theaters to get to mine I could hear the PSILY trailer music from inside one of them. I wanted so badly to dart into that other movie just to catch the trailer, but I thought my friend would think me nuts. Plus I was so confident that it would also play before Elizabeth that I past up the opportunity. Much to my disappointment it did not play! :bonk:

It did not do me any good. I went to see Elizabeth today (good movie) and as I walked past the other theaters to get to mine I could hear the PSILY trailer music from inside one of them. I wanted so badly to dart into that other movie just to catch the trailer, but I thought my friend would think me nuts. Plus I was so confident that it would also play before Elizabeth that I past up the opportunity. Much to my disappointment it did not play! :bonk:

Hey 'bamagirl' ~

I wondered if the same cluster of trailers played before certain films during their "nationwide release" ... obviously not as you say you didn't see it preceding ELIZABETH. Was MICHAEL CLAYTON the film playing in the auditorium that you passed?

M

I saw "Elizabeth" today but no PSILY trailer but my friend and her daughter decided to see "Michael Clayton" and got to see the trailer. BTW, "Elizabeth" was great and Clive Owen was down right gorgeous! Lots of close ups of Clive! Yummy! Beautiful costumes! And of course my friend and her daughter drooled all the way home over George Clooney!

So I guess it is a hit and miss as far as the trailer goes!

Barbara

Thanks Hugbarbara! I guess I just gotta hope that it will play when I see a movie.

BTW I LOVE your siggy!

Hey 'bamagirl' ~

I wondered if the same cluster of trailers played before certain films during their "nationwide release" ... obviously not as you say you didn't see it preceding ELIZABETH. Was MICHAEL CLAYTON the film playing in the auditorium that you passed?

M

Not sure which movie. There were about 3 theaters very close together and I could not tell which. Maybe Heartbreak Kid or Universe.