Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
jenn

WINNERS!!!!! 300 Video Contest

:claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

First off... let me say that ALL the entries were beautiful. Wonderful job Gals!

And here we go..... *drumroll*

FIRST PLACE goes to...... Kittypro/My Way ($25 Amazon GC and a "winner graphic")

SECOND PLACE goes to...... Abrock/Finest Hour (300 poster)

THIRD PLACE goes to...... Kelli323/This is Your Life (300 T-shirt)

If you lovely winners would please pm your addresses to me... I'll get your prizes out!

:goodjob2:

:claphands::claphands: Congratgulations Kittypro...............fantastic vid!! Also Congrats to Mel and Kelli...........you Ladies know your business .....I loved all the vids and this I think was the hardest choice for me to make but I think in the end every vid I watched was a winner!!!

:claphands::claphands: Fran

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!

All of the hard work that went into creating these videos is greatly appreciated!

:hugs:

Katie

Congratulations to Pat, Mel, & Kelli. All the videos were awesome and it was a very difficult choice for all of us. They all were beautiful done and we have some very talented GALS here.

Hugs, Barbara :wave:

great for all you GALS congrats some day maybe Iwill learn to do this. but its sounds to complicated for me :dance: betts

OMG!!! I can't BELIEVE IT!!!! I WON???????!!!!???!?!?!?!?!??!! :bonk::bonk::whome2:

Thank you SO MUCH!!!! :swoon:

You have no idea how much this means to me. Winning is fun, but what means MOST to me is knowing how much so many of you have said you really liked this video. From the posts on my thread to the private messages you've sent, you have said such lovely things. The best compliment I could ever receive is knowing that I was able to convey the spirit of 300 to others the way I felt it myself. I am so honored!

And to think most of my editing was done on a Saturday afternoon at Starbucks sloshing down Venti Lattes. Ah, the wonders of caffeine! :drink:

Congrats to Mel and Kelli, my vidding sisters, whose talents I am always in awe of. Your creations are so beautiful and so deserving of recognition. :bow2:

Congrats to ALL the entrants. This is truly the finest assemblage of contest entries I have seen in any contest on any GB site to date. Each and every one is a masterpiece. I love them all. The movie 300 has given us such an amazing subject to work with! :lookin:

Thanks so much GALS!!!! I am doin' the HAPPY DANCE!!! :dance: :bellydance:

MEOW! & HUGS!!

kitty

TO ALL THE WINNERS - YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT INDEED !!!

:yourock::yourock::yourock:

AND THE WINNER IS - DRUM ROLL PLEASE !!!

:cheer2:

THE QUEEN - KITTY PRO

AND FOR THAT YOU DESERVE A SPECIAL

" CHICAGO ROSE "

SEE YOU NEXT MONTH WITH IT IN CHI-TOWN !!!

DLSPBS - PAT

Edited by DLSPBS

Congratulations to all of you!!! You deserved it!!!! :wave:

w00000000t KITTYPRO!! Congrats Pat!!! :claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

Now, we REALLY gotta talk more about workshop stuff, dinna forget! ;)

Congrats to Kelli as well!!! :claphands::claphands::claphands: Love ya both!!

And w00000ts to ALL the entries!!

~Mel

Congrats to all of you!!! You are all too talented for words!! :claphands::claphands::claphands:

CONGRATULATIONS, KITTYPRO, MEL, & KELLI! You guys did a FABULOUS job! I agree with Pat that this was the BEST bunch of videos in any contest I have ever seen on any Gerry fansite.

ALL of the entries were EXCELLENT!

WAY TO GO!!! :goodjob2:

:hugs:

Vanessa

Oh, WOW, I can't believe it! Thanks so much, I am honored!! (And uber-excited to get my 300 shirt! :woo: )

Congrats Kittypro ( :yourock: ) and Mel (you know you always rock in my book, too!! :cheer: ), and thanks to everyone who voted. You are all so supportive and it's just neat to know that people watch and appreciate something that you've worked on. :thankyou:

Hugs,

Kelli

Contratulations to all the winners

Plus a big hand for all the entries.

I know how hard it is to put your work and heart out there !!!

I was tooo tied up with work to get my creative juices to flow.

Next time I hope to join the fun!!!

:claphands: :dance:

Well done the Winners.

And thank you for the 'viewing pleasure' from all the entrants.

Hugs,

Anna X

A big CONGRATS to Kittypro, Mel and Kelli for your wonderful videos. :goodjob2:

I was so impressed. :clap: :clap: :clap:

To everyone that entered, all I can say is WOW!!! Everyone showed such creativity in their entries. I loved the variety of songs used and the images chosen.

Way to go GALS!!! :woo::woo:

:claphands::claphands::claphands: to you as well, Jenn, for all of your hard work in organizing and promoting this. :kisswink:

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone who entered this contest. I have to say this was some of the toughest decision making of my life since I decided to marry my first husband because he had such a cool car! At least deciding on my favorite here didn't give me 15 years of misery being married to a looser! :flee: Anyway, Great job by all of you, and special Congrats to Pat, Mel and Kelli!! :cheer2:

Suzie

:cheer2:

Congratulations to Pat, Mel & Kelli! Each one of your vids were beautifully done.

A big thanks to everyone who entered. I enjoyed watching all the vids.

:bow2:

Nadine

Edited by nade

I had to show off my spiffy new winner's graphic! Sadly, I had to retire mop boy Red Death for a bit. Heck, he needs a break. What's a little drool collection anyways!

Thanks zany! I LOVE IT!!!

EDIT: zany is such a sweetie! She didn't want me to be Red Death deprived! She made me another avatar with my Catwoman pic! Now, I can have my cake and eat it, too! I DID say CAKE!!! :pant:

Thanks zany!

Edited by kittypro