Gerard Butler GALS

2008 Convention Yearbook

Please only vote if you are planning on attending the convention in 2008.  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the person to write a little something about themselves?

• Yes
    • No
    • Whatever, I'm just going for the gambling.
  2. 2. If yes, would you like it to be:

• A little statement and Q & A
    • Just Q & A
    • Happy with either!
  3. 3. What would you like to know about each other for the Q & A?

• How did you discover Gerry?
    • Marital Status and/or other personal information.
    • What are you looking forward most during the convention?
    • All of the above.
    • None of the above.
    • Choice not listed. Will post my question choice to thread.
    • WHERE'S THE SLOT MACHINES?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annemarie - I wish I could put everyone on the site in the book, but one it would cost a fortune and two it would be size of a phone book. LOL LOL

We are floating around a couple of ideas, but I will share this, If I have any extra after the convention I will let everyone know and then how much they would be. Once I figure out cost the price I post will include shipping it to you.

Paige - Miklyn has already answered your question. :wave:

I have already started to get some submissions and I am really excited.

I did forget to mention in my earlier post.....Please remember to give me your Real Name also.

I need to be able to say screen name aka real name or would you rather it be real name aka screen name?

Also I am creating a thread for Dee. I will be doing an in memory page for her. Please visit that thread as I will be going to it to fill out her page.

Thank you

I need to get on this. I don't have any pics of me handy so I'll see what I can do. Or, maybe I'll just sneak a pic from the gallery and send it along. We shall see. Wahoo!!!!

Cassie

I have already started to get some submissions and I am really excited.

I did forget to mention in my earlier post.....Please remember to give me your Real Name also.

I need to be able to say screen name aka real name or would you rather it be real name aka screen name?

Also I am creating a thread for Dee. I will be doing an in memory page for her. Please visit that thread as I will be going to it to fill out her page.

Thank you

Since we call each other by our screen names most often, I think you should use screen name, aka real name. Also, don't you need to include where everyone is from?

I'm loving all of your ideas, Miklyn, this book is going to become one of my newest most prized possessions.

Hugs,

Libby

• 1 month later...

Guess I've been outa the loop on this one...lately I'm feeling like maybe that should be my new screen name..."outtatheloop".. :bonk: ..anyhoo, I think this is a fantabulously brilliant idea, and will be sending my info as soon as I decide on a picture that makes me look a little better than I really do..hehehh! Is there a cut off date for submitting all this stuff for the yearbook, or are you just going by the deadline for paying the balance of our registration fee?

Alison

• 1 month later...

I hope everyone had a great New Year!

I figured I wouldn't post about this again until the craziness of the Holidays was over. For those that are going to Vegas here is the post with all the questions that need to be answered for the yearbook.

If you have any questions just post and I will answer them for you.

Miklyn

Ok, Ladies for those that are ready to get started.....

Just a quick reminder....if you send me your information and then do not finalize your registration....it will NOT be going into the book.

I am creating the templates this weekend..since I am a little under the weather and not planning on going out. LOL

I liked Dr. Em's Questions so I am going to go with them with a couple of additions.

You can Pm me your answers and your photo. If you have a favorite group shot from a previous convention or get together send them too, just please remember to let me know who everyone is in the photo.

So the Questions.

Marital Status:

Real Name/Screen Name

Children:

Grandchildren:

Zodiac sign:

Personal Motto:

How did you find Gerry?:

What are you looking forward to most regarding the convention?:

Who are you looking forward to seeing?:

Which is your favorite picture of Gerry? This one may or maynot be on your page...I will be sprinkling our man through out the book and would like to see which photos everyone likes the most.

Remember you do not have to worry about cropping or anything with your photos as I will be working with them for the book. If anyone needs help getting the photo to me don't hesitate to ask I can help you with that too.

I will update more information as I work on this, this weekend....Have fun ladies!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi ladies!

I have only had a couple of people send me their information. As you can imagine this is going to be a big project for me. If you have paid for Vegas and you know you are going if you could please send me your information. If I have to build over 200 pages at once that will be an overwelming task. I am reposting the questions. IF you have any questions please contact me. I have a lot of the pages designed out I just need your help with sending me your information. I can pull photos from the fan section of the site so don't worry about that for the filler pages. IF there is a special picture you want included than please send it to me. Remember if you don't know how to crop a photo I do. I am excited to do this for everyone, but again I need your help by sending your information as soon as possible.

Thank you

Miklyn

So the Questions.

Marital Status:

Real Name/Screen Name

Children:

Grandchildren:

Zodiac sign:

Personal Motto:

How did you find Gerry?:

What are you looking forward to most regarding the convention?:

Who are you looking forward to seeing?:

Which is your favorite picture of Gerry? This one may or maynot be on your page...I will be sprinkling our man through out the book and would like to see which photos everyone likes the most.

Remember you do not have to worry about cropping or anything with your photos as I will be working with them for the book. If anyone needs help getting the photo to me don't hesitate to ask I can help you with that too.

Hello!!!! GALS!!!! This is important. Miklyn is doing us a wonderful favor by offering to compile this spectacular yearbook, but she cannont do it without input from each convention attendee. So get off your cabooses (or should that be cabeese?) and send her what she needs.... OK?

Hello!!!! GALS!!!! This is important. Miklyn is doing us a wonderful favor by offering to compile this spectacular yearbook, but she cannont do it without input from each convention attendee. So get off your cabooses (or should that be cabeese?) and send her what she needs.... OK?

"Cringing" Yes ma'am. I did as you said. Quit looking at me so sternly now!!

Suzie - who always does as she is told! **snort**

Hey Miklyn - I think I PM'ed you everything except a picture quite awhile ago (months) - can you confirm that you got it? If not I can do it again.

Hugs

Susan

Hey M., I sent you my info yesterday, hope you got it., I sent 2 PM's to you, one with the info and one with my picture. Hope you got them both. Thanks again. :wave:

Hugs, Midnight

Hey Miklyn! Sent you a PM last night.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you Libby, for the kick in the pants to get this done!

Getting on it right now...sorry I've been so slow.... :thankyou: for doing this...what a project! It will definitely be a treasure for all of us to remember the convention.

hugs,

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to post a list of who I have so far so you know that I have received your pm's or emails with your information.

Bea

LuGerry

Cleobethra

Songbird

Bermos

Framolamdu

Ladyelissa

Midnightdiva

Redroseblackribbon

Texasgramma

Stagewomanjen

Libby

Val

Irish

Rezzrn

Susan_Sporran

Dori

Jenny.

Stacie

As I get more emails and Pm's I will update this list.

Thank you

Miklyn

Edited by Miklyn

Hi Miklyn,

I am going away this week on vacation....I will send you all the info and a picture when I get back next week.

Hugs, Linda

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Miklyn

My Bad! I promised to do this and completely forgot.

I will get busy and send something to you soon.

Thanks so much for your wonderful contribution and sharing your talents!!!