Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

PSILY Official Site!!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG !!!! :thudstars:

THANK YOU!!!

Edited by NordicGirl

OMG!!! I think I forgot to breath when that website first opened up on my screen. :swoon: Thanks for sharing it with us! I soooooo can't wait for December!

Looks like there will be some way cool stuff there when it's fully up and running. Too bad the big banner photo is not available there as a downloadable wallpaper. I'd nab that sucker in a second if it was!

Thanks for the link, swannie!

Edited by kittypro

Posted some crops down home, - but when the photoshoot-images arrives ( Coming soon ), well, all I can say is.... :heat:

*Runs back downstairs*

OMG!! I soo want that pictue in the lower right hand corner. Did you see Gerry's eyes???? :heat: And they GOTTA print the banner picture too!!! I am gonna be watching this site like a hawk waiting for the full operation!!

Suzie

Can not wait for those photoshoot pics to come up...Gerry looks amazing!I'm am sooooooooooooo anxious for this movie!!!!

Thank You verry much!!!!

:claphands: :claphands: :claphands:

yeah I saw that last night and was sooo happy, oh God he is so adorible and I can't wait for the photo shoot option to work!!! :claphands::claphands::claphands:

Ohhhh, I just had to crop these two...

Posted Image

Posted Image

(don't forget to click on them)

:claphands::claphands: I can't wait for December...and for once it doesn't have a thing to do with Christmas... :tasty:

hugs,

Sue

Thank you, thank you so much! I have saved all the pictures from the gallery. Oh wow, these are just awesome...I can't wait for the movie!

:claphands: :yippee: :inlove:

Kill me now, seriously, OMFB!!!

Add in the wallpapers with Jeffrey on them too...I'm toast, I am.

This is the movie that all of Gerry's "women" have been waiting for quite a while................At least this one!

:ohbaby2:

Edited by Emily Bronte

Okay, I got it. I had to click on the link for the book to see all of the credits. I posted on the other thread about not seeing Gerry's name, and, well, I 've found it. Sorry! :D

Well, I'm PESSED too that this is the info on the author's page on the PSILY site..

"..The film stars Hilary Swank and Harry Connick, Jr., and will be in theatres nationwide December 21, 2007..."

He ( Gerry ) is on the cover and all over the posters etc, so... :tantrum: Would it kill'em to include him in the sentence? No offense towards the other two, mind you.

*Steps down from soapbox*

Well, I'm PESSED too that this is the info on the author's page on the PSILY site..

"..The film stars Hilary Swank and Harry Connick, Jr., and will be in theatres nationwide December 21, 2007..."

That is just wrong.........bastids!

When sweet ( albeit VERRA redblooded too :cunning: ) Zany gets :fook:'n' mad they really ought to think it over!! :tantrum::spit:

Thank you so much Swannie! I'm running to check it out now...........>>>>>>>>>>>

The PSILY site is a beauty. One thing which struck me straight away is how the focus of the posters and cards is on Gerry. We obviously look at him first but anyone who is checking the movie out for the first time will have their eye drawn automatically to him too.

Oh my, oh my!!! I just saw a LONGER trailer - the first one! - on the DVD for Oceans 13. Ooh, it's soo good and Gerry is so gorgeous!!! YUMMY.

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Guest DonnaKat

I still say I wanna lick the screen when the movie comes on. I won't, of course...but I'll be thinking about it.

Yeah, I don't get out much....and it's been a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time since I've been to a movie theater, so I'm not quite sure I remember proper etiquette. I remember a hot usher I used to have a crush on years ago, but that's about it. I'd go to see just about anything, just to watch him flash that flashlight of his. :cunning:

Don't worry, I'll be good...unless "Mustang Sally" gets played. That's one of my favorite songs. Gerry had better not be singing that, because I might start gyrating in the theater. Whoever's with me better buy me plenty of popcorn and soda...and maybe some Snowcaps. Snowcaps might calm me down. I love Snowcaps.

:D DonnaHasNoSocialSkillsKat :D

FYI, from friends who attended advance screenings...Gerry does sing Mustang Sally in the film. He also sings Galway Girl. I don't know what the third song is. One of my friends said she liked PS better than POTO! Although I don't ever think anything will replace POTO in my heart.

I've already seen 2 trailers for PS on TV this morning. All in all, I've seen 3 different trailers. The one I like best is the one with the striptease.

:claphands: :yippee: :inlove: