Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Hi there Everyone and Pammie! :wave:

Now I know what I have been doing wrong Pammie, I shall try to follow your guidelines from now on and free more Gerrytime for myself!

It's school half term hols' here so my little ones have stayed overnight......MacSofty is doing breakfast, cereal, boiled eggs and soldiers, so I can spend more time here, thanks to the new guidelines. :funnyabove: :rotflmao:

How is everyone? I do hope you are all feeling more comfortable.

Dawn, Good Luck with your surgery sweet, prayers for healing are being sent.

The photgraph of Gerry that always 'warms the cockles of my heart' when I look at it, is this one.............No not that one! This one,

Posted Image :heat:

And this one,

Posted Image

And,

Posted Image :heat::heat::bonk: Oh Mama!

And,

Posted Image

And,

Posted Image

And,

Posted Image

Posted Image

And,

Posted Image

Better stop now, the smoke is starting to eminate from my chair, and I feel all of a bother! :spontaneous: :spontaneous:

Anyway the children have finished breakfast and 'need' Mama!

I'm changing my name to Natasha,

Or Roxanne, or Hermonie would do,

I'm changing 'cause mine's just boring

I want to be called something new!

My real name's as dull as a dishpan,

It conjures up feelings of dread

I need a name that's exciting,'Quixotic,'

But until then, just call me Fred!

]Hugs to everyone, I will be back later, crackers and ketchup for Dinner tonight children!

Anna X

Edited by Anna

Wow looking at all these pictures has sent my heartbeat racing overtime. :heat:

Phew, I feel like I've just run 5 kms!!! Nothing like a Gerry vision to keep one invigorated!!

I'd contribute with some... but I'm not very good with the computer. :bonk:

Hello all my delightful GALfriends (pinched from Anna of course but I love it).

I am on the Great Ocean Road west of Melbourne, Victoria, one of the 7 wonders of the modern world, en route to the Aussie Tart Con in Adelaide this coming weekend. Hubby and I are currently on day 3 of our trip. We left Canberra on Saturday morning, headed for Geelong where we took a helicopter ride over the world famous Bells Beach (you will know if you know anything about surfing). Then headed to Apollo Bay, the 12 Apostles, Pt Campbell, Pt Fairie and now in Portland. Tomorrow Mt Gambier in South Australia, then Robe on the coast before heading into Adelaide on Friday.

So looking forward to meeting my Aussie Tart friends. Many of you know that some of us organised the 1st Aussie Tart Con last year in Melbourne. This year it is the Adelaide Tarts (affectionately known as the SAucy Tarts - South Australian Tarts LOL) turn. They are putting on a wonderful do.

Hopefully my wireless connection from the hotel holds out for this message to load.

Catch you all soon,

Yours in obsession

Cat

*faints seeing all this hottness and then cannot wait til next month when she can have fun with him...wait...did she just think that?* :rotflmao::lol:

Welcome to the Support Center, Pammie! You have indeed come to the right place! :D

I'm really loving all the :heat: pictures! Keep them coming! Here are a few more of my favorites.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hot enough for ya? :lol:

Welcome to the Support Center, Pammie! You have indeed come to the right place! :D

I'm really loving all the :heat: pictures! Keep them coming! Here are a few more of my favorites.

Hot enough for ya? :lol:

Thank you!!

And some for you.

Posted Image

My Beloved Bucktooth Butler

Posted Image

Posted Image

TEEEERRYYYYYY............. :tasty:

Pammie the Dewey

Guest greyeyegoddess

Hi ya'all.

Welcome Pammie! Be assured that your actions towards your Gerry fascination is pretty much the same thing we all went through. You are in the right place.

Cat, have fun and give hugs to all my Aussie GALS down there. Wish I was there.

Sorry I haven't been around the support area. I've been feeling a little be less about Gerry's new movie, so I've been trying to get myself in the swing things.

I revamped my Gerry page on my site:

http://www.greyeyegoddess.com/gerry.html

It's helped a bit.

I've been working on another Gerry video, but I'm still in the process of trying new programs to see what will offer me the effects or programs I want. It's nice to know that I've been able to have a Gerry movie marathon almost daily, because I've had to cut clips from his movies.

It was nice to fall asleep with Dracula last night.

~alice

:music:

Hi ya'all.

Welcome Pammie! Be assured that your actions towards your Gerry fascination is pretty much the same thing we all went through. You are in the right place.

It was nice to fall asleep with Dracula last night.

~alice

:music:

Hi Alice,

Thank you, I'm thrilled to be getting the "help" I need to cope with this "sickness"

Here's a pic fer ya

Posted Image

What sweet dreams you must've had!

Pammie K

Posted Image my dear galfriends!

I finally have a day to myself and I am loving all of the pictures of his hotness himself!

I'm still so worried about all our friends down in So. CA....please stay safe and if any of you need to come up north until the fires or smoke dies down let me know.

Pammie, maybe the ketchup and crackers can be substituted for some ....ummmmm Gerry pizza?

Posted Image

and in the morning a little Gerry cereal to wake oneself up is always good:

Posted Image

OK, my hotness pic for today is:

Posted Image

Posted Image

(well, I couldn't make up my mind on just one... :dance: )

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

Dear Sue,

Love the Pizza idea! Hahahaha

Oh you must be having a fun time all by yourself. If only.........

Any way, here's some loverly pics for you

Posted Image

Posted Image

PammieK

Edited by Songbird

Hello all - I'm just quickly checking in. Aside from lots of smoke in the air I'm doing OK so far where I am. The winds right here are pretty calm today (thanks to all your prayers, I believe), the calmest they've been since the fires started. Unfortunately fires create their own wind so I don't know what it is like where they are still burning.

I'm sure enjoying the smokin' pix of Gerry and will check back in a little later to see what other goodies have appeared.

Pammie - you are SO in the right place here. No doubt about it, you've got GALS, and this is the best place to deal with it because like you, we don't want a cure either. We only seek the company of others similarly afflicted with whom we can share our addiction.

Hugs

Susan

Good to hear from you Susan...take care dear!

hugs,

Sue

Hello all my delightful GALfriends (pinched from Anna of course but I love it).

I am on the Great Ocean Road west of Melbourne, Victoria, one of the 7 wonders of the modern world, en route to the Aussie Tart Con in Adelaide this coming weekend. Hubby and I are currently on day 3 of our trip. We left Canberra on Saturday morning, headed for Geelong where we took a helicopter ride over the world famous Bells Beach (you will know if you know anything about surfing). Then headed to Apollo Bay, the 12 Apostles, Pt Campbell, Pt Fairie and now in Portland. Tomorrow Mt Gambier in South Australia, then Robe on the coast before heading into Adelaide on Friday.

So looking forward to meeting my Aussie Tart friends. Many of you know that some of us organised the 1st Aussie Tart Con last year in Melbourne. This year it is the Adelaide Tarts (affectionately known as the SAucy Tarts - South Australian Tarts LOL) turn. They are putting on a wonderful do.

Hopefully my wireless connection from the hotel holds out for this message to load.

Catch you all soon,

Yours in obsession

Cat

Oooooooooo, jealousy (na na na na na na...)*

Mousie

*for all those Natalie Merchant fans :D

Mousie just noticed your second avatar. Sooooo cute!!!

Loved all the pics as I can't get to my Gerry pics on the road. Thanks heaps. Till next time I get on line

Hugs to all

Cat

PS Hi Paige see you there!

Ummmm, am I allowed to mention The Scottish Spread outside of the gutter?? If so, here are two of my favorite pictures of the smokin hot Scot!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi Pammie! Huggles to everyone!!

Suzie

What A package!! :tasty:

Hi Suzie!!

Hugs to you.

Here's another pic to oogle!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Or Three!! MUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Edited by Songbird
Edited to remove Mens Health pic

:spontaneous: That's all I have to say. WOW that man is sexy! :swoon:

In other news, been having quite the FTB week. And they aren't even big deals, they just bother me. For full details, see me thread in the FTB forum. Have fun. *shrug* Hey, at least I'm allowed to complain there.

In other news, my play is going great. Rehearsals every day, next to no sleep, what could be better?

Hello all - I'm just quickly checking in. Aside from lots of smoke in the air I'm doing OK so far where I am. The winds right here are pretty calm today (thanks to all your prayers, I believe), the calmest they've been since the fires started. Unfortunately fires create their own wind so I don't know what it is like where they are still burning.

I'm sure enjoying the smokin' pix of Gerry and will check back in a little later to see what other goodies have appeared.

Pammie - you are SO in the right place here. No doubt about it, you've got GALS, and this is the best place to deal with it because like you, we don't want a cure either. We only seek the company of others similarly afflicted with whom we can share our addiction.

Hugs

Susan

Susan dear GalFriend,

So sorry I was distracted last time I posted, I really did mean to ask how you were coping with the terrible fires raging around you out there in Califonia. Our prayers are for your safety and comfort at this time.

Hugs,

Anna X

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hello everyone..gosh its been a day or two since I last posted lol. Anyways I finished the baby part of my baby project and got a big 1 double 0 or else I should say 100. *does the winona ryder shake senora dance from Beetlejuice* :D Anyways all I have to do now is make a baby booklet talking about my experience of being a parent. Anyone have any ideas on what I should use as a decoration for a baby girl? :confused:

Edited by Paige

Hey Gals

Just wanted to drop in, just got home from the hospital...had my skin graft, feeling has returned to the leg...which is really a crappy thing...OMIGOD does this hurt!! I will ttyl

Dawn

Had to add my two cents. I love all of the pics. Can't get enough. I'm with ya PammieK about EVERYTHING!! My house is a complete wreck...and do you think I care? As long as this website is up and running, I'll be checking in 5-6 times a day. But really, today I need to put Ger in the back of my mind so I can clean. I'll just put on the POTO soundtrack. HEHE! :lol: So here are some of my fave pics and I don't care if you've already seen them!! :D Some of them I didn't want to downsize, so I couldn't post those.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageOkay, I know you've all seen this last one a gillion times, but I just love the way his legs look in this pic. I know...call me crazy but I'm attracted to the most bizarre things. :heat:

Jo,

If only our families would understand, huh? My husband doesn't need clean socks. He might WANT clean socks, but he don't NEED clean socks!

Here's some more pics fer ya. Have a great GERRY day.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I did my part!! I wonder how often they will let us vote.

Suzie