Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Lish, I know! Yay for love! ha ha. I'm such a hippie. "Peace and love, everyone, peace and love." Wow, OK, shutting up.

Ok, but I had a story and I totally forgot about it! Yesterday me and this guy Brad sang Point of No Return, you know, from Phantom, for our musical theatre class, and we were so awesome! My choir teacher told me today, "You did wonderfully yesterday, by the way, Amber. That was absolutely wonderful." YAY!! :cheeky: I bet :mopboyerik: would be proud of me, don't you think?

:claphands: Good for you Amber!! Would have liked to hear you... BTW Peace and love to you too!

Lish just to add my two cents....give yourself time and give time to yourself! I pray things will turn out okay...sometimes we just have to part friends... Good luck to both of you. BTW...give my little cyber nephew a kiss for me will ya?

Susan... I've been watching the weather channel for a couple of days now...never did that before...anyway WOW! Such devastation for those that lost everything... I'm so glad that all of our Gals in the area are safe and sound. The pictures are incredible!

Annemarie....nice to see you up in the fresh air and be sure and take a deep breath cause I'll bet you'll be heading back down soon! :D :dance:

Happy Anniversary Betts! 39 years huh? :claphands:

:wave: Sue..... How you doing Sweetie? I've been a little busy at the bar but try and find time to peek in at least once a day! Getting ready for our big Halloween costume party. I'm taking pics so maybe I'll get some on here! Of course I'm going to be a Vampiress and hope a certain Drac comes to see me before daylight!! :heat::D

Well I gotta go now. Hope to get back later but if not Warm and cozy {{{{HUGS}}} to you all and have a safe and great week-end!

:wave: Fran

New carpet and flooring is in! We still don't have our new toilet and sink hooked up, so we are down to one bathroom right now, but things are looking great! I LOVE the new carpet, and I especially love the new fiber floor in our bathroom and laundry room!

The house is completely torn apart, and I don't know where anything is, but we are slowly putting it back together. I made my men promise to set up my Nordic Track so I can use it again tonight... it's been folded up and out of use for several days now. Yikes!

Okay, off to do some more work on this place!

Hugs to all!

Swannie

:wave:

Hey Swannie- remodeling is so much fun- at least you still have a useful bathroom - but think of the new stuff-- yahoo!!!

Annemarie

Good afternoon my galfriends!

I'm so relieved that the So. California fires are getting under control....thank you God for hearing all of our prayers. Stay safe ladies!

Congratulations Swannie, new stuff is always so fun.

Annemarie....welcome to the light dear :wave: ...I snuck down there the other day and it was sooooo dark :tasty: :rotflmao:

Suzie and Amber, thanks for sharing your stories....so sweet.

Lish, Posted Image....after all you've been through this past year with Brayan's birth and now this...you poor dear. Take care of yourself as others have said and I will be praying for the best for the three of you. I knew that my marriage to Bryan's dad was over before he was even born but we stayed together till Bryan was 9 months old. A year later I met my Daniel and we have been happy for over 30 years now....he is my husband and my best friend. And Bryan and Dan couldn't be only closer. Dan is Bryan's dad. His real dad is his father....and we all get along.....so it can be done.

Frannie, I sure miss you.....darn that bar keeping you busy all the time! IF you did get your hands on our :draculaicon: tell him to come by my place next!!!

Betts, how come you didn't tell me it was your anniversay!!! Posted Image to you and Gerald!

Peggy, I'm thinking about you and Ron....Posted Image

My contribution to today's eye candy (don't forget to click on them):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

I feel like I need to make a small contribution myself.............Don't forget to click and get a good look!! :D

And BTW...I want to add my thoughts and prayers also for all our Southern Cal gals ....well actually for all in harms way!

:wave: Fran

Posted Image

All I have to say is...WOW!

I had to catch my breath after that one!!!

Thanks

Fran!! The top left corner of that little pic ensemble.... WOW! Hot hot hot is right!!! :drool1:

Wow, I'm so proud of me, I'm being such a good posting Gal today! *squee* ha ha ha!!

Good morning everyone. How are we doing? It has been awhile since I posted in the support area. Today is going to be a busy day. First off my mom and I are going to see Tim Burton's " The Nightmare Before Christmas" in 3D. I am so excited because I love some of Tim Burton's work and because I love Jack Skellington

MadameAngel I bet Erik would be proud of you and that was a good choice of song doing PONR.

Anyways anybody ready for Halloween?

Paige

Here's some Smokin new ones. New to me, anyway. :heat:

Pammie K

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:tasty:

Good afternoon my galfriends!

I'm so relieved that the So. California fires are getting under control....thank you God for hearing all of our prayers. Stay safe ladies!

Congratulations Swannie, new stuff is always so fun.

Annemarie....welcome to the light dear :wave: ...I snuck down there the other day and it was sooooo dark :tasty: :rotflmao:

Suzie and Amber, thanks for sharing your stories....so sweet.

Lish, Posted Image....after all you've been through this past year with Brayan's birth and now this...you poor dear. Take care of yourself as others have said and I will be praying for the best for the three of you. I knew that my marriage to Bryan's dad was over before he was even born but we stayed together till Bryan was 9 months old. A year later I met my Daniel and we have been happy for over 30 years now....he is my husband and my best friend. And Bryan and Dan couldn't be only closer. Dan is Bryan's dad. His real dad is his father....and we all get along.....so it can be done.

Frannie, I sure miss you.....darn that bar keeping you busy all the time! IF you did get your hands on our :draculaicon: tell him to come by my place next!!!

Betts, how come you didn't tell me it was your anniversay!!! Posted Image to you and Gerald!

Peggy, I'm thinking about you and Ron....Posted Image

My contribution to today's eye candy (don't forget to click on them):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

I love the hair on that mans chest :tasty:

He makes me feel all warm inside :heat:

Hey all! I've been doing a lot of reading these past few days, and not a lot of posting... but I'm still catching up on everything. :D

Amber, GREAT JOB on your song!!! That's AWESOME!! :claphands::claphands:

Lish, you know I'm praying for you...

Lemme see if I can add to the smokin' theme....

(btw, where's Beachie?? she's the picture postin' queen!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

~Mel

Here's some Smokin new ones. New to me, anyway. :heat:

Pammie K

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey Pammie! Were did you find the 3rd picture? I think I haven't seen it before!

Great pics Abrock!

*always hunting for yummy pictures* :cunning:

Posted Image

Hey Pammie! Were did you find the 3rd picture? I think I haven't seen it before!

Great pics Abrock!

Hi ya,

Ummmm.....Prolly' from GB.net

I'm not real sure. Sorry. :confused:

Pammie the I-Should-Keep-Better-Track-Of-All-My-Gerry-Pics

Bad Pam!!

Posted Image

Drive-by!

How my GALS doing?!

Phantom of the Opera Moviechat in 30 minutes!

:hugs:

Great pics Abrock!

They're all in our photo gallery, I promise! :D

~Mel

Just thought I'd add some beauty to the SC this morning.

Posted Image one of my very favorites...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Love that sexy look in his eyes

Posted Image Peggy

Just don't forget to click!

Great pics Abrock!

They're all in our photo gallery, I promise! :D

~Mel

:yippee: *phew* thank God! :cunning:

Hey Peg....thanks for the Sunday pick me upper! I'd post some but I'm not sharing today!!! :D

:claphands: Talk to you later............*me*

Hi all - Just dropping in real quick then I'm off to carve a pumpkin! I'm not adding to the smokin' Gerry pix right now (sorry) but I'll put up a link to another day's worth of my Scotland pictures. Believe it or not nearly 3 months after returning home I still have a few days worth of pictures to get posted in Photobucket. These are from our day trip to Inverness, boat trip on Loch Ness, and visit to Urquhart Castle.

Inverness August 2

Sweet stuff, Susan!!! Be still my heart...I WILL make it over there one day!

~Mel

Ladies I have new information about the PSILY contest Aaron Brothers is hosting. You can now enter on the website. The prize list is on the website and I will repost this post on the contest thread.

http://www.aaronbrothers.com

Thanks, Paige! I just entered.

You are welcome Lish!!! Hope you and little Brayden are doing ok!

Paige :wave:

Hi there Everyone!

Wow! This new thread is so yummy, full of delicious GerryDrooldom, I am intoxicated with lust! :heat:

My dear Lish I shall say no more than to offer my support and prayers for you and the little one at this time. And to all those GalFriends who have suffered or are suffering similar, my pray will include you all

Betty Ann sweet friend, Belated Happy Anniversary to you and your Hubby, (just had my 40th this year!) :erikrose:

Susan, GalFriend, your pictures warm my soul, thank you, and hoping you and Jenn, and the rest of the So. Califonia is safer. :hearts:

Peggy and Fran, :comfort:

Paige, :tissues: I am not able to participate in the contest, don't live in the USA! Anyone need a lodger for the duration? :rotflmao:

I hope everyone is feeling :ohbaby2: my self I am feeling like this, :humph: my holiday is getting nearer, why did I not just take a short trip to Europe? Why did I opt to prove everyone wrong and go for the long haul! I set out to prove that I would be fit and able to make Vegas 2008, so a lot depends on this journey.......well too late now to pull out. :bleh2: to the detractors.

On a lighter note, was out in Malmsbury, had tea here, especially for Sue,

on a cold dull Sunday Afternoon,Posted Image

Posted Image

MacWilley scuttled off to find comfort from the cold, and the sight of some teenagers in shirtsleeves! Too chilly for him.

Posted Image

Still dull outside, but, inside was cosy,

Posted Image

Scumptious tea, just needed Gerry to make it better. :rotflmao:

And when we came out, it was a beautiful sunset! Oh the joy of turning the clocks back.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Take care sweet GalFriends,

Hugs,

Anna X

Anna, wonderful pictures. You Brits are so much more civilized than us Texans! You scoot indoors to escape the cold with a lovely tea before a warm fire. We Texans run indoors to the air conditioning to escape the heat with a longneck beer and nachos in front of a big screen TV watching NASCAR and football! :rotflmao:

Thank you for sharing some civilization!

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma