Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Chelle

NEW photos...Gerry in LA 10-24-07

but in these photos, his face appears a bit fuller.

Swannie

I noticed that as well

To me me looks just adorable and those smirks are to die for!

He's so sexy cool.

Thanks for the Gallery updated Stef. You Rock Sista.

Marianne

Gerry looks so tan & happy. Australia must have been a great vacation with a little work mixed in! Good for him! He'll soon be hard at work in New Mexico! It is great to see him!

fyi: i just added 80 new pics - a bunch of them are HQ :cunning:

Right Click Saved the heck out of those Stef! :thankyou:

We have been waiting so long for pictures like this...........

Yes , his face is just a wee bit fuller.............but he looks GOOD!!! (I don't like him too too thin)

In my humble opinion..........better than ever!!!

:clap::chnuzzlealert::yummy:

Yes , his face is just a wee bit fuller.............but he looks GOOD!!! (I don't like him too too thin)

In my humble opinion..........better than ever!!!

I agree with you 100%, Emily!! Gerry is a big, strong, rugged man... I think he looks great when he's filled out some. :whome2: (Yeah, you, babe! :cunning: )

There is no love lost for me with all those skinny boys in Hollywood. I like my actors tall, dark and handsome like Cary Grant or Harrison Ford! (But really, I’m all-about the Gerr-Man!!!) :mrkilty: Whoop!! Whoop!!

Mary L. (My very first post! Hi GALS!! :wave: )

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I soooooooooooo needed that!!!!Thank you so much for the pics and the videos..... been missing him something terrible here lately!He looks wonderful!!!!! Edited by redroseblackribbon

Yum Yum Yummy!!! Thanks Chelle you rock !! Btw...I agree he does look a little bit "bulked up" and IIIIIIIIIIII luv it! I am guessing he'll be losing some of that preparing for his roll in Games! Dosen't matter to me I'll take him either way ...snuggly or s-n-u-g-g-l-y! :D

:claphands: Fran

Forgive my manners Mary L but the G man does that to me. Makes me lose track of other things happening around me.... *sigh* *Thud* Anyway...WELCOME!

Edited by ladyfran

:claphands:He's baaaack!! It's been so long. Thanks for these new pix. Good to see him looking good and his hair looks fine!

Yum Yum Yummy!!! Thanks Chelle you rock !! Btw...I agree he does look a little bit "bulked up" and IIIIIIIIIIII luv it! I am guessing he'll be losing some of that preparing for his roll in Games! Dosen't matter to me I'll take him either way ...snuggly or s-n-u-g-g-l-y! :D

:claphands: Fran

Forgive my manners Mary L but the G man does that to me. Makes me lose track of other things happening around me.... *sigh* *Thud* Anyway...WELCOME!

Hi ladyfran,

I was reading your cute note about our Gerry. Yes, the man looks awesome no matter what his weight. I think what I love about him is his "human" side. The looks are an extra wonderful part of him. I could listen to him talk for hours and never get bored. I mostly like to watch his mouth when he talks, it relaxes me and makes me wish that I could see him some day and just talk. I'm not stupid and I know this is in the realm of "impossibl dreams"! But, it would be great. I am new at this computer gig, so I don't have pics of Our Man, but since this is an old computer and about to be re-built for me, I am going to have Gerrry pics for my screen saver and my computer guy is going to teach me how to do "stuff".

Loving You All, Joanna

Hi ladyfran,

I was reading your cute note about our Gerry. Yes, the man looks awesome no matter what his weight. I think what I love about him is his "human" side. The looks are an extra wonderful part of him. I could listen to him talk for hours and never get bored. I mostly like to watch his mouth when he talks, it relaxes me and makes me wish that I could see him some day and just talk. I'm not stupid and I know this is in the realm of "impossibl dreams"! But, it would be great. I am new at this computer gig, so I don't have pics of Our Man, but since this is an old computer and about to be re-built for me, I am going to have Gerrry pics for my screen saver and my computer guy is going to teach me how to do "stuff".

Loving You All, Joanna

Hi back at ya Joanna and Welcome to Gals! I couldn't agree more about The G mans "humaness" I know it's not a word but what else can I say! :D We seem to all have the same "impossible dream" but hey you never know. He has been known to surprise us but now that he is in such demand ( and we have to share him!) I guess all we can do is what we do best and that's to support him and relish in his kinda new found popularity!! Lets face it "they" are just finding out what we've known all along! Gerry is a unique and brilliant actor and as far as I'm concerned puts most of all these so called A-listers to shame! BTW....he's pretty gorgeous to boot!! :heat: See you around the boards and I'll be watching for your Gerry pics! I have to tell you when I first joined this fantastic site I didn't know diddley about this computer thing...what better way to learn huh?

:wave: {{{HUGS}}} Fran

Edited by ladyfran

This is my first time out of the gutter (wow) and I just wanted to post because I absolutely love love love these new pics of him. I agree that he definitely looks fuller in the face, but that just makes me want to pinch those gorgeous cheeks even more. They are one of my favorite features on him because they just rise so perfectly when he smiles.

There's always this huge feeling of impatience when your fave celeb isn't in a new photo shoot or film or there's a huge lack of photo ops. So it's so nice to see him again! YAY! Can't wait to see this award show on TV!

29 posts and this is her first one on the "surface." [sniff - wipes eyes] I'm just so PROUD!

(Thanks for clarifying "which" cheeks :wink: )

Awwww, I'm proud of me too. I thought it would take longer. But those new pics lured me out -damn he's good.

Guest DonnaKat

This is my first time out of the gutter (wow) and I just wanted to post because I absolutely love love love these new pics of him.

But it's....so....BRIGHT....up here, and I'm not wearing my sunglasses. :scared:

I'm scared. Somebody hold me. :eek:

Posted Image

Well lets see.... I hope y'all don't mind if I have a good rant!

After perusing some other sites where Gerry is discussed, I am so angry I could spit. The reaction to these photos is just plain insulting, IMO.

People are saying:

Gerry looks bloated

Gerry has gained weight

Gerry looks sweaty and greasy

Gerry looks way older than his age

His suit doesn't fit right

His hair is too short, or too long or too messy

He needs to have botox

or... he's had too much botox

His eyebrows are too bushy, he needs to have them coiffed (the last time his eyebrows were coiffed in photos, some complained about that!)

He looks sick

Blah, blah blah......

It's one thing to say someone does not look as attractive in a certain group of photos as others, but good grief.... with fans like this, who needs Joan Rivers???

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, BUT if you have blatent negative comments on a fan site?!?! C'mon then your not really a fan!! The thing that I LOVE about Gals is that, yeah sure, we all love Gerry as the phantom, Leo, or the Stranger, but through it all it's the actual man, the HUMAN man that we adore. And being HUMAN means not looking like an airbrushed metrosexual with perfect eyebrows and no imperfections!! pshhh, it's the realness that I love about Gerry. Thanks Swannie for sharing!

Guest DonnaKat

It's one thing to say someone does not look as attractive in a certain group of photos, but good grief.... with fans like this, who needs Joan Rivers???

These are fans saying this?

Maybe they should take a good hard look into the mirror at themselves.

Personally, I think the pictures look great, and Gerry looks just fine in them. If they want "perfect", maybe they should go buy themselves a....doll...or something.

It's like my mama used to say - "if you don't have anything nice to say"...people can be so cruel.

No wonder people have so many physical hangups.

Edited by DonnaKat

I think Gerry is getting better looking as he gets older. He is a man not a boy. His face has character of all the years of hard work! He looks wonderful! There are some people who need to find fault with people. In Hollywood, there is always an opinion about an actor's looks. Gerry looks rested & tan & happy. What is wrong with that? Keep it up Gerry!

Guest DonnaKat

I can see why many actors refuse to read anything about themselves. Given how critical some people are, I wouldn't blame them a bit.

I'm sorry to get back on my soapbox, but this sort of trash talk just hits home. I spent many years living under my parents roof, hearing my dad tell me every little thing that was wrong with me (aka "you're too fat", "you're too this", "you're too that", "no man will ever marry you or want you as long as you have that weight on you", etc.). They might say things like that in a non-chalant manner and then forget about it, but people...yes, even actors...have feelings. Words are powerful, and one callous remark said in passing can negatively affect a person for the rest of their lives.

If Gerry does read the things people say about him, I hope the positive things he reads outweighs the negative. Some people have an axe to grind and are so loatheful of themselves, that they can't say anything nice about anyone or anything else. They are the real ones to be pitied.

I agree, Donna. Some fans feel they should have the right to freely comment on everything Gerry does, his fashion choices and his appearance. I think to some degree, comments about his photo shoots or public appearances are fine, but what I can't stand are the snarky, rude and crude comments some fans use their freedom to post.

There is a decent and considerate way to give an honest opinion, even one that is negative. It is not necessary nor is it mature behavior to rip into someone.

I think peeps can say whatever they wish, and get as snarky as they wish in private convos or even in chat, but why post that ugliness on a public board?

I'll just never get that.

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

I'm just getting caught up on this thread and cannot believe what my eyes are reading. Maybe I should keep my mouth shut for fear of ticking someone off, but you know what...if he looks bloated, I love bloated. If he looks sweaty and greasy, I love sweaty and greasy. If his eyebrows are bushy, I love bushy eyebrows. You get the point. But in all reality, I love bushy eyebrows and sweaty men. HEHE :lol: (That's just between us GALS.) And men with a little weight on them. He looked just wonderful and perfect in my eyes.

Gerry is the best thing that has happened to Hollywood since the days of Cary Grant, Bill Holden, Errol Flynn ,Clark Gable...you know what I mean...He's is the Ultimate actor and Gorgeous to boot. He could be all those things that people are "bitchin" about and I would still love him to pieces. We all get tired or have off days, but even on off days, this guy is amazing......I adore him.....