Gerard Butler GALS

HAUNTED VEGAS --- UPDATE on post #46

Binkie ~ I'm interested!

What time Sunday night and how much will it cost?

ETS: I'm pm'ing you right now.

Sorry, Binks, I'm leaving before then. Have fun, ya'll!

Issy

Binks,

Please add Valerie and me to the list!! I will email you with our "real world" names.

Hugs,

Katie

Also, FYI, according to their website, the cost is $56.25. Show/tour starts at 9:30 PM.

Valerie also found this link with a favorable review. Thanks Val!

Sorry, Binks, I'm leaving before then. Have fun, ya'll!

Issy

DRAT...me too! I'm leaving early Sunday to be home with my hubby for Fathers' Day..and I was sooo looking forward to this! Oh well, if you guys have a real blast, maybe it'll be on the agenda again for next year...

WELL -- AFTER what seems like FOREVER --- Vegas is once again upon us!!! I have one thing to say to that --

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! its about time!!!! LOL

OK soo enough about me being nuts -- here is what I have for Haunted Vegas --

IF we can get 20 People total -- we can have our own bus and guide - that's for $50 a person. if we have just the number I have down so far -- 11 -- we join a regular tour and it's $48 a person. What ever one we do the tour would start at 9:30 and last about 2 hours. Its a DRIVING tour soooo CMF shoes are OK (there may be some walking but as far as I know not much.)

We DO have to pay in AVANCE -- to hold the bus and guide or to hold that many seats on a regular tour. I can put it on mine and you all can send me the payment.

WHAT DO YA THINK?

Let me know

hugs - cant wait for Vegas

Binkie

HERE IS THE LIST THAT I HAVE SOOO FAR --if you are not on it and you want to be added --- pm me.

Dayna - Dr. Em

Celine - gerrynutsnap

Suzanne - zany

Sherrell - bermos

Eliza - Eliza1013 and her friend Meghan

Leslie - LeslieDcup

Katie - songbird

Val - Val

Bianca - Binkie 1490

Marge - FergieMGR

Big Mike - Mike Ghere

Edited by binkie1490

I know my wife isn't really interested, but i think this would be cool! If she doesn't have any other plans for me on Sunday night, i would like to go.

I am sure she won't mind if i go with you guys. Unless you here different from me, count me in!

WOOOOOT -- BIG Mike is going to PLAY with us -- SAWEEEET!!!

You are on the list Sir. --- cant wait

Hugs

Binkie

:vegasbaby::gah::bump1:

OK, I paid for 14 spots out of my own pocket. I only counted 12 people on the list, but i guess Binks had two more people in mind. Anyway, you all owe me 50 bucks! i will get what is coming to me, THE EASY WAY, OR THE HARD WAY.

OK, I paid for 14 spots out of my own pocket. I only counted 12 people on the list, but i guess Binks had two more people in mind. Anyway, you all owe me 50 bucks! i will get what is coming to me, THE EASY WAY, OR THE HARD WAY.

Glad I don't owe you anything. WHEW!! :eek:

I'm the biggest chicken in the world. I can't get through any haunted houses without having an asthma attack.

Psssst, Lisa, we don't even get off the bus! :kisswink:

Noooooo . . . that's okay. You don't want me with you, trust me. :lol: I'm a big ol' scerdy cat! I can think of ways to spend $50 that would make me happy, not pee my pants. :scared:

Thanks for the encouragement, Leslie and Sherrell. I think I'll take Moira and go hunt down Criss Angel while you guys do that . . . :flee:

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Hey Lisa

I'll have moved by that time and staying up on the strip. When do you actually go home. Criss Angel - whilst I have heard of him - more about his love life actually - not planning on doing shows as in vegas a week and money has to last and I'd rather bid on stuff at the auction. Me and the folks were planning on doing Freemont Street Experience on the Sunday so feel free to join us if you can't get anyone to join you at Criss.

Moira

UPDATED June 3rd

The VERY WONDERFULL Big Mike has helped me out with holding the spots on the Ghost Tour. (I dont have a REAL Credit Card -- SAD FOR ME!)

He is the BESTEST EVER!!!!!

Sooo to keep things ORGANIZED (so I dont stay LOST!!) lol - Here is the list of people who have said they ARE going and WHO out of that has paid for the tickets.

Paid = who's money I have gotten in the mail so far. for those who have let me know the money is on its way -- I will update the list and pm them when it comes in to me.

Dayna - Dr. Em

Celine - gerrynutsnap

Suzanne - zany

Sherrell - bermos

Eliza - Eliza1013 and her friend Meghan

Leslie - LeslieDcup

Katie - songbird

Bianca - Binkie 1490

Marge - FergieMGR

Mike - Big Mike

Valerie - VAL

Tina - TLHTX

If you are wanting to be added to the list to go -- PM me to let me know and I will add you.

ONLY 10 more DAYS!!!!! WOOOT

see ya in Vegas

Binkie

Paid = who's money I have gotten in the mail so far. for those who have let me know the money is on its way -- I will update the list and pm them when it comes in to me.

Leslie - LeslieDcup

I will "pay" :cunning: Mike directly.

:kisswink:

Leslie - LeslieDcup

I will "pay" :cunning: Mike directly.

:kisswink:

LOL! Me too! Thanks Mike! :metoyou: