Gerard Butler GALS

3rd GALS Creative Contest - Scrapbooking Gerry!

jenn

Attention all scrapbooking GALS!

Our next creative contest is Scrapbooking!!

Theme for scrapbook page: Scrapbook your favorite Gerry Character

Any size scrapbook page will be accepted. Only ONE page per entrant please. NO multi-page spreads will be accepted.

Pages CANNOT contain:

photos beyond PG-13 (ie... no butt shots)

Any contestants who wish to donate their original scrapbook page (12x12 pages only) to the charity auction being held at the Las Vegas convention may send their pages to Susan-Sporran after the contest.

Beginning today, you may pm a scan or photo jpeg file of your scrapbook page to me (Jenn)

CONTEST EXTENSION!!!!!

All submissions MUST be received by January 15, 2007 @ 12 Noon (Pacific Time)

1st Prize: $25.00 Gift Certificate to Amazon.com!!!! And a custom 'Winner' graphic!!!

2nd and 3rd place prizes will also be awarded

After the deadline the entries will be posted online for our registered members to vote on the winner!

Any questions? PM Jenn

Cool!! I can't wait to see all the pages. Cassie - you've been scrapping up a storm so I expect to see you entering this contest. I'm going to make sure all my local creative GALS see this so they can enter a page.

Okay, I'm trying to narrow down what theme I want. I need something that pops. I could go w/the obvious choice of movie (not going to say but it's obvious) but I think I'll go a bit off kilt w/this one - no pun intended. Hum...what movie do I want to use. I do have one I REALLY want to do but I will be different and go "lesser" film instead. We shall see.

Cassie

This is really cool! I wish I knew something about scrapbooking, but I wouldn't know where to start. I look forward to all the beautiful entries. Edited by EuroFoxx

I know nothing at all about scrapbooking so I am looking forward to checking out all the scrapbooking talent that I KNOW we have here on this site!! Good luck to you all..... :claphands:

:wave: Fran

Well, since my scrapping buddies Cheri and Kathy got me into this hobby I'm just going to have to enter this contest. And I expect to see entries from each of them too (as well as Cheri's sister, Tamara and a few others of our local Gerry-scrappers) - the pupil is putting out this challenge to her teachers!!

While I was falling asleep last night, my theme popped into my head! I'm so very excited about doing this, especially since even if I don't win (which I doubt considering who I'm up against) I will have a beautiful scrapbook page of the most beautiful man in the world!

Lisa

I love that this is a "paper" contest because scrapbooking I can do with paper. Techno scrapbooking I cannot do.

Barb/becozy, want to do something together?

I don't think the pages can be a joint effort, since there is just one prize for each level. I can't wait to see what you come up with Lisa because that CT scrapbook I saw in NYC 2 years ago was incredible.

What's a CT scrapbook???

Lisa

Hey Lisa - that was to the OTHER Lisa, Adoring Paralegal, who is one of the Connecticut (CT) Tarts who made a gorgeous Gerry scrapbook.

Hugs

Susan

What's a CT scrapbook???

Lisa

Hi Lisa, well a couple of years ago, the Connecticut fan group got together and made a Gerry photo scrapbook. Barb/becozy printed off a gazillion pictures, I brought the paper, the stickers, the adhesives, etc. and taught my fellow fan sisters the basics of scrapbooking. Of course the main topic was nothing short of SHEER PERFECTION. Anyway, those scrapbooking were marvelous students, and the pages that they all created were incredible. Barb and I got together for a private session of our own later on and created more pages. When the whole thing was done and we couldn't fit another page in the book, I decorated the inside cover of the album with a gorgeous picture from Gerry at TIFF. When Gerry appeared in New York City for the taping of Conan O'Brien, I was able to get him to sign the inside cover, thanks largely in part to the major effort by another fan, adorable sukieq!

Oh yes, and he has a miniature version (7" x 7") of the album. Whether he kept it or not, we will never know.

Lisa

P.S. Susan Sporran, thanks for the nice comments about the scrapbook. I am still so proud of the all the hard work that our "girls" put into creating the book.

When do we get to see the entries....huh? :claphands: I'm excited to see the creative ideas from our scrap booking gals!!

:wave: Fran

The entries will be posted on December 15th!!!

Hugs,

Jenn

Hey Scrappers!! Due to the holidays the "Scrapbook your Favorite Gerry Character" has been extended until January 15, 2008. Any questions? PM Jenn!!

Hugs!! :D