Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #14

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! And to answer Stacie, I was planning on doing Indy in Oct, but we shall see. I could drive there which makes it easier.

Cassie

• 1 month later...

hey all...I have not checked in for a while. I hope to start talking to all of you soon. I will be around more. I hope everyone is great.

hugs

terra

OMG. Hi SIN. I have not talked to you in what feels like forever. How are things? I hope you are doing well. It is kinda hard to believe that the first and the last time we saw each other was in INDY. Was it a year ago? I hope to talk to you some more. See you on the boards.

terra

TERRA??? IS THAT REALLY YOU??? :omg:

It has been so long since we have heard from you! We've missed you! :hug1:

I hope all is well at home and you will be visiting with us more often both online and in person! ;)

Don't be a :stranger:(get it...stranger)

:hugs:

PatKay

Pat :wave: ROTFLAMO!!! Love you lady. Thank you for the wonderful welcome back. Yes, my life fell apart for a little bit but I think I got it back on track. I have a little more energy now and I want to get back to my wonderful family online.

I miss you guys.

Can't wait to talk to you more.

hugs back at ya lady!

Pat :wave: ROTFLAMO!!! Love you lady. Thank you for the wonderful welcome back. Yes, my life fell apart for a little bit but I think I got it back on track. I have a little more energy now and I want to get back to my wonderful family online.

I miss you guys.

Can't wait to talk to you more.

hugs back at ya lady!

Terra...glad to hear things are better at home. :)

Life is never easy but always know your online family is here for you anytime! :hug1:

Hopefully you will be able to join us for some of our gatherings this year. It would be nice to see you in person again! :p

Take care!

PatKay

• 2 weeks later...

hello all-

it sounds like all of you who were at the cony in VA had a wonderful time. I am wicked jealous.

I spent the week recovering from an awful case of strep throat. Sooooooo much fun!

I hope you have enjoyed the last two beauitful days. The weather has been wonderful here in ohio.

hope to talk to you all soon...

terra

Hi

Terra it is good to see you back on the boards. We have missed you!

Edited by Trixie
  • 1 month later...

Better late than never...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY...to all the GMCL's and GALS! :rose:

I had a nice Mother's Day. Church in the morning, my kids sing in the choir, then a Mother's Day Brunch with the in laws. Which I survived despite my crazy SIL who drank too much champagne. Oh well, what else in new! :confused: But I did get PSILY from my kids, so that made the day even nicer! :claphands:

This week is super busy for us with dance, a baseball game, 2 doctor appointments, a choir party, more dance and then auditions for the new play. We went to the play meeting on Saturday and it was nice to see some of the same people from the last play. I am getting excited about getting back to working on a play. I just pray everything turns out ok of for my daughter so we can both enjoy getting back to something we both love to do. :wuv:

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! :butterfly:

PatKay

• 2 weeks later...
Out of curiousity...is anyone from Michigan around here??? I haven't had a chance to read through the whole thread, so I apologize if I have missed anything!!!
  • 3 weeks later...

Out of curiousity...is anyone from Michigan around here??? I haven't had a chance to read through the whole thread, so I apologize if I have missed anything!!!

I am from Michigan. I live just outside of Grand Rapid.

Dawn

• 3 weeks later...

Gee, this thread has been quiet for awhile...where is everyone??? :hide:

I know you GMCL's are still out there because I saw some of you last week at the Highland Games! :wave:

Let's try to bring this thread back to life...I'll start....

We have been busy as usual this summer with the play. It is going well and getting close to showtime. I am wrangling 71 kids ranging in age from 7 to 13. There was 80 kids but a few dropped out (thank goodness). I have several mom's who said they will help backstage but we will see when showtime comes around...I usually get a few drop out there too. This show is a bit more challenging because of the large cast and several entrances and exits for the kids, but it always works out in the end.

My daughter has her good days and her bad days. Thankfully more good than bad. On the bad days, she just has to take things easy, take Tylenol and some rest. She does not see the Neurologist until December for a follow up.

Taste of Chicago kicked off yesterday. Do any of you go to the Taste? I used to but haven't gone in years. I don't miss the crowds but I do miss the great fireworks displays!

That's about it for now. Need to go shopping for a b-day present for a party tomorrow.

Hope to see more activity on this thread soon! :watchclock:

Have a Great Weekend!

PatKay

I know I'm not a Midwest GAL but I just wanted to stop in and say HI and a quick :wave: to you all.

I hope you all are safe with all the wild weather and flooding that's been going on. I keep you all in my thoughts.

PatKay, I continue to pray for your daughter. I'm sorry she's not at 100% but is it good news that she doesn't have to see the neurologist for awhile? Good luck with the play. 71 kids? :thud: That's a bit daunting. I'm so impressed that you can tackle that.

:hugs: to you all

Jill :rose:

Hey Jilly! :wave:

You're right Pat this thread has been too quiet. I don't go to Taste, but we are right in the middle of Summerfest up here in cheeseland. Anyone want to go to the best and biggest music festival in the country? It is something else!

Also if anyone ever goes to the Wisconsin State Fair I wanted to post that my step daughter's band will be playing there. Saturday August 2nd Budweiser stage at 4pm. Name of the band is Cross County Junction. They are VERY VERY good.