Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #14

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, it has been a regular Gerry Marathon for me yesterday/today! Last night/early this morning POTO was on and I HAD to watch it! It wouldn't be New Years with the Phantom. :wuv: Then today both 300 and PSILY were on and of course, I had to watch them too.

The hubby finally watched PSILY and now he knows why I am always :crybaby: during the movie...so was he!!! He's real softy, so I am not surprised. Dear Frankie got to him too. :p

I can't wait for RNR to come out on DVD. I only got to see it once at the theater and I wanted the hubby to see because I think he will like it. A real "guy flick" as opposed to a "chick flick" like PSILY. No tissues required! :D

Edited by Scorpio613

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for the late posting...I have been very busy working on 2 plays this summer! :stars:

EXCITING NEWS: There is going to be a special GMCL get together on Saturday, July 25th to see Gerry's new movie The Ugly Truth at the AMC Yorktown Theater in Lombard, IL. The movie time is 4:45pm. Please arrive around 4:00pm so we can talk, get snacks and find a good seat! :)

There is another reason for our get together and that is to celebrate Enchanting Eyes son Ethan's decision to work with his church and go to Thailand for 2 years. Sort of a Going Away celebration! :)

After the movie we will go to a new Bowling Center called Lucky Strike to eat & bowl! This is not like a regular bowling alley, this is an upscale bowling center that is more like a club. Here is the website Lucky Strike Lanes.

This is a very popular place, especially on the weekends. Our reservation includes; 2 hours of bowling, shoe rental and unlimited appetizers of: Chicken Skewers, Spinach and Cheese Dip with toasted Pita, Fresh baked Pepperoni and Cheese pizza, BBQ Chicken Bites with Ranch dipping sauce and Fresh baked mini chocolate chip cookies. The cost is $50.00 per person including tax and gratuity.

If you are interested in attending, please PM me directly so I know right away since the date is so close.

See you soon!

:grouphug:

PatKay

Attendees

Scorpio613 +1

Enchanting Eyes +2

KJB66

Lola1749 +1

Miklyn

Cassie

DivaHeather

DeborahAnn

Edited by Scorpio613

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmmm, things have been too quiet here. :unsure:

I've been busy (as usual) working on a GB get together in Chicago. If you are interested in attending, please check it out. We would love for everyone to attend! :)

1st Annual GB Birthday Bash in Chicago

PatKay

REMINDER: Registration Payment is due Sept. 30th. :wave:

If you are interested in joining us but cannot get the payment in by that date PLEASE contact me ASAP.

To find out more, here is the link: 1st Annual GB Birthday Bash in Chicago

See you soon,

PatKay

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...