Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Movies Survivor Thread #5 Which Movie will outlast them all?

discoveringme

Hmmmmm....the Vampiric voices are telling me to go to.... PHANTOM

Paige sweets.....there isn't a decient Vamp that would say to vote off Phantom. Are you kidding? Vamps LOVE Erik!! So much angst, passion, and brooding. He is like a kindred brother to them. So I'm sure they were whispering to you....DEAR FRANKIE

Deb~ who now has to whip out her warrior persona to protect her Beloved Master, Erik

Posted Image

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES PAMMIE I CAN HEAR YOU!!!! XD

*follows Jyrki around saying* Dear Frankie

oH man! That was close!! Whew......

:rotflmao:

BTW - I saw your pic. Your ADORABLE. You kinda look like my sister, Misty.

Hugs

Pammie the WHEW-That-Was-Close!!

*then goes back to Jussi saying * 300, 300

Oh Pammie I am so confused!!!! :rotflmao:

I know Knight Phantom..

Pammie I think Bazie is going for Phantom again :lol:

Sorry, Tojo, PSILY was voted off last week.

OK, so I'm a little behind......Cries and goes to stand in corner. Comes out of corner, dries tears and proceeds to vote off??????? Let's see....ponders a moment, sits and stares at computer, getting antsy.

Takes a deep breath, closes eyes (oh the drama) My vote goes to The Jury. Shuts down computer and runs out of the room, not wanting to deal with anymore of this......................................... :bonk::bonk::bonk::rotflmao::tantrum:

Sorry, Tojo, PSILY was voted off last week.

OK, so I'm a little behind......Cries and goes to stand in corner. Comes out of corner, dries tears and proceeds to vote off??????? Let's see....ponders a moment, sits and stares at computer, getting antsy.

Takes a deep breath, closes eyes (oh the drama) My vote goes to The Jury. Shuts down computer and runs out of the room, not wanting to deal with anymore of this......................................... :bonk::bonk::bonk::rotflmao::tantrum:

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Chicken!

*shakes head and come to senses*

I'm so sorry! What was I thinkin'.

Bad Pam!! Bad BAD!!

How about "wimp"!!!

Baahahahahahahahhahahah

*snort*

thats right pammie..stand up and yellit out at the top of your lungs....

phantom goes...!!!!!!!!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

dont not be afraid

wait..did i see someone actually is voting dear frankie?? whoat ???? :mopboystranger: :wall: :wall: *** i cant even fathom that***

Changing vote back to

THE JURY

Yes yes I know Jilly, pass the syrup, but all this bizarre vampire talk is making dizzy :lol:

OK Paigey, which ever one of the 69 Eyes guys is whispering the Jury, THAT'S the one you listen to. OK?? Hahahahaha Elvis told me to say that!!Hahahahah

Pammie the I'm-Even-Confused

I don't get this thread . . . :bonk:

Lisa :hmm2:

Lisa,

Hi ya.

On this thread we are voting off the next Gerry movie.

It's like Survivor. Who ever you vote for is the next one to leave. It's down to:

The Jury

Dear Frankie

Phantom of the Opera

and 300.

Do you wanna play? :D

PammieK

Oh! Okay - my vote goes to 300. :KingLeo: Off the island, King Leo! (Okay, I've never watched Survivor). As much as I love this movie, I can't live without the other three!!!!

Lisa <----- who so appreciates the patience you GALS are having with me

Glad to have you joining us, Lisa and :Welcome2:

Let me know if you have any questions about the game and I'll be happy to help in any way that I can. And as you can see, lots of other folks will help you out as well.

If you are interested in the start of this week's conversations, you can go Here, Post #57 if you want. You can also go back to the beginning of the game, Thread #1 if you want. But there is no reason why you can't jump in right now like you did.

Hope you have fun in here and on GALS! :igotgals:

ouch pammie..that one back fired on ya huh?? :bonk: :bonk:

Indeed. *pout*

I don't seem to have the power of persuasion the you do, nance.

DAMN IT.

Besides, all I did was tell Lisa what was goin on.

Went back to the beginning - figured it out pretty easily, thanks D!

Ohhh, I get it, Pammie. You thought that by helping me jump into the game I would take your side? Mwaaahhhahahaha. :wedgie: Sorry, babe. I'm holding on for Dear Frankie for dear life!!

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Ohhh, I get it, Pammie. You thought that by helping me jump into the game I would take your side? Mwaaahhhahahaha. Sorry, babe.

(:fook: Hope it was okay to just jump in. Should I retract my vote and start from the beginning, or wait for a new one?)

Lisa

No, actually I was just tellin you what the thread was about.

You can keep your vote the way it is, there's nothing wrong with Jumping right in.

Oh and Pammie...I'M VOTING NOW...

300 MUST GO.

and I was all prepared to vote off Dear Frankie too..and now I have to go with 300.

Ohhh, I get it, Pammie. You thought that by helping me jump into the game I would take your side? Mwaaahhhahahaha. Sorry, babe.

(:fook: Hope it was okay to just jump in. Should I retract my vote and start from the beginning, or wait for a new one?)

Lisa

No, actually I was just tellin you what the thread was about.

No, no, I completely understood! Sorry if that came out badly - which is why I actually edited it after I posted it - obviously too late! LOL :bonk:

Oh, so I have a comrade in arms, huh? Yay, Moonglow - there's nothing like just getting my feet wet and finding a companion to the madness . . . .

Lisa