Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Movies Survivor Thread #5 Which Movie will outlast them all?

discoveringme

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went back to the beginning - figured it out pretty easily, thanks D!

Ohhh, I get it, Pammie. You thought that by helping me jump into the game I would take your side? Mwaaahhhahahaha. :wedgie: Sorry, babe. I'm holding on for Dear Frankie for dear life!!

Lisa

:lol:

Okay y'all have fun the next couple of days and try to :behave: I'm heading for Thanksgiving but will check in on Friday morning to post the results.

:hugs: and Blessings to all,

Jilly :rose:

hey pammie, obviously my powers of persuasion have diminished....***someone else must have a voodoo doll??** poor pammie..hugs to ya....

and ms EM why i thought i knew where that yellow towel was,, last time i saw it, it was in my laundry , after being carelessly tossed in to the corner, in the heat of the moment... :tasty: :tasty:

oh, jilly, have a great Thanksgiving with you and yours!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by nance

hey pammie, obviously my powers of persuasion have diminished....***someone else must have a voodoo doll??** poor pammie..hugs to ya....

*thank you*

*sniff*

hey, dont cry, it aint over till the.............well it aint over till friday!!!!!!! ya never know, anything can happen (im still sporting scars from those ripped off band aids)

hey, dont cry, it aint over till the.............well it aint over till friday!!!!!!! ya never know, anything can happen (im still sporting scars from those ripped off band aids)

Awwwww Nance,

Don't tease me like that.

That's just 2 days awaaaaay.

*sniff*

well look at how many times we saved beo??? ***only to have him cast away like a wet towel, to exile island, but we did save him a couple of times.... but im afraid it wil never take the #1 spot no matter what.... :wave: :wave:

well look at how many times we saved beo??? ***only to have him cast away like a wet towel, to exile island, but we did save him a couple of times.... but im afraid it wil never take the #1 spot no matter what.... :wave: :wave:

I just don't know if there will be enough WE's.

*greive*

*sniff*

But did you really have to save Beo, I didn't realize so many had changed their votes to save him? I know I waited to vote him off..the reason for me, the movie just didn't do it for me, but it did do it for me more than a lot of those that had already been voted off.

well i guess ill never know if my voodoo powers worked, or if it was just fate..... but, i tried, gotta give me credit for that??? yes?? :D :D

YES!

You are the Queen

:bow:

ok, for the first time, im going to change my vote, and i hate to , but im doing it in true survivor tatics..... my vote now is for...

jeez, and i hate doing this cuz i love it.... but...... the jury..... my vote is for the jury.... :fook::tissues: :tissues:

oh thanks pammie, but i cant take the credit, i was inspired.....

Edited by nance

*shakes head and come to senses*

I'm so sorry! What was I thinkin'.

Bad Pam!! Bad BAD!!

:rotflmao:

How about "wimp"!!!

Baahahahahahahahhahahah

*snort*

Yeah Pammie, I've been away for a couple of days and come back to find out you called me a wimpy chicken. :lalala: Say it ain't so......Them is fightin words, best put up your dukes cuz Ima gonna come out swingin'. Let's go to our corners. OK who is refereeing this fight??? The bell rings and Tojo comes out swinging and Pammie is down for the count. :claphands: Who's the wimpy chicken now????????????? :funnyface: TAHDAH!!!! :yippee:

Yeah Pammie, I've been away for a couple of days and come back to find out you called me a wimpy chicken. :lalala: Say it ain't so......Them is fightin words, best put up your dukes cuz Ima gonna come out swingin'. Let's go to our corners. OK who is refereeing this fight??? The bell rings and Tojo comes out swinging and Pammie is down for the count. :claphands: Who's the wimpy chicken now????????????? :funnyface: TAHDAH!!!! :yippee:

Ummmm.....I don't think so.

Would "Yellah" have been a better word? :rotflmao:

Posted ImageOh no!!

As if... I'm certainly no chicken but 300 is toast, you know! *hands Pammie handkerchief*

*bids Beo goodbye Posted Image and leaves for Trondheim*

But I'll be back... POTO, Dear Frankie, The Jury...

Posted Image I'm gangsta for the time being so..Posted Image Don't you dare touch.... Errr.... Hmmm....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-