Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
laxmom

Happy Birthday Gerry, 2007

Hi Gerry,

Happy Birthday greetings from Germany I send you.

I wish for you lots of love, success in your carrer and your personel life, happiness, laughter and joy.

Thank you very much for sharing your talent. You make a fantastic job and you make peopel happy.

You touch my heart and my soul. Thanks for all. :inlove:

I hope we can see you 2008 and again in Germany. Would you me very happy again.

Have a nice day! :wave:

Love hugs Catherine

Happy Birthday, Gorgeous!!! :happybirthday:

Just a reminder that the addictive sport of adoring you and your work has been the inspiration for so many lifelong friendships. So many of us have found best mates, a creative outlet and a passion they didn't know they had.

May God continue to bless you with health and success throughout this wonderful year. You make thirty-eight look GREAT! Have a great day!

kissy :kisswink:

Edited by kissyfit

Dear Gerry...

Well, another year passed already...and what a wonderful, full, year it has been for you! Congratulation's on all of your success! Only now are people beginning to realize what we have seen all along.....you. Wonderful you!

Happy Birthday!

Get lots of snogs!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Beautiful years full of joy (at least as much as you give to us), love, happiness, success, good luck, and everything else you may wish - and not only because it is your birthday!

Its here once again you sweet handsome scotsman...And what to say to that hasn't been said already... You have given so much to so many people which in return we give you our love and admiration :kiss: ...and all I can give to you is a Happy Birthday wish...So here is: Happy Birthday Gerry Know we all love you and wish you the best in anything you do and want to do...may your life be happy and fullfilled...

Have a great day... :pointy:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST GERRY! I hope you get back tenfold what you have given to us. I wish you love, happiness, success, good health and whatever your heart desires on your special day. You have touched my life in ways you will never know. You're one in a million!

Best love,

Marg :kiss: xxxooo

:happybirthday:

Guest DonnaKat

A birthday limerick just for you:

There once was a man who was Scots,

Of whom many a lass had the hots.

If we were in the gutter, their thoughts I would mutter,

But we’re not…so alas I cannot.

:duck: :duck: :duck:

Tough crowd. Better put on my armor. :escape: There, that's better. :intheshade:

Hey...at least I didn't sing to you! ;)

Happy Birthday, Gerry! I hope it's a good one!

Hey Gerry, May God bless you in a special way on this your birthday! I pray you'll continue to look up and seek His wisdom in all you do...He'll bless you for it.

Thanks for sharing your talents with us...

~Mitzi~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY! Another year older and another year more handsome. Many wishes for the coming year........whatever your little heart desires!

:happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday:

:hearts:

God Bless and have a great day!

Paulette

I feel a little Stevie coming on...

Happy Birthday to ya

Happy Birthday to ya

Posted ImageHappy BirthdayPosted Image

Happy Birthday to ya

Happy Birthday to ya

Posted ImageHappy BirthdayPosted Image

Posted ImageHappy Birthday Gerry Posted Image

Here's hoping you have the most wonderful of Birthdays. Your GALS love you!!!!!

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

:party::happybirthday: I hope that all of your dreams continue to come true. I wish you happiness and peace, in your life. Thank you for all the movies that you make. Thank you for your kindness and generosity. I hope your birthday is a great one.

Happy Birthday Gerry! :party:

I know you have been working hard, I hope you get a chance to relax on your day!

Rebekah

Happy Birthday, Gerry! Posted Image

Hope to see more of your movies in the coming year...and more of you too :D .

Ann

ps: If you're ever bored with LA, take a ride down the coast, we're very hospitable down here in the OC and the air is better.

Happy Happy Birthday, GERRY!!

Have a wonderful day and a year full of happiness, joy, laughs, good friends, great health and of course even more success!!

:happybirthday::happybirthday::happybirthday:

Edited by moonglow

Happy Birthday Gerry,

I hope you have a wonderful day, and many more wonderful Birthdays

Elisabetha

Gerry,

I almost missed wishing you a veeeery HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I so admired you for your compassion, your talent, your wit, your great looks etc. etc. etc. :heat: I am so looking forward to seeing many more of your movies and adding them to my collection. I wish you much happiness, success, health and so much more. You inspire me in so many ways, some I cannot put into words. So you go and enjoy this day and I hope for you the desires of your heart. You are truly my G man!!!!!!

Loving you from afar,

Tojo :wave:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY! hope you day is filled with all the joy life has to offer! I know through your talent, that's what you give to me ... pure joy!

Have an awesome one, get sloppy! :kisswink:

Katelyn

xoxoxoxox

Happy Happy Birthday on this your special day

Happy Happy Birthday, we all are here to say

Happy Happy Birthday, may all your dreams come true

Happy Happy Birthday, from all of us to you!!!

Happy Birthday to my favorite Scot!!

Here's wishing you the best birthday ever! You have brought so much joy to so many people with your wonderful talent and personality.This year has been a banner year for you and I only see things getting better. Take care of yourself and don't let the demands on your time get to you.

Ohhhhhhhhh Gerry!!!! Happy Birthday!!!! I wish you all the best in the world!!!!

Have a happy day and God bless you!

I love you ♥

You're the BEST!

Hugs and kisses, from Brazil

Gabriela

;*********

:kiss: :inlove: :claphands:

Perhaps I speak for all of your fans when I say, I wish there was something so unique and beautiful that we could think of to send to you for your birthday, to let you know just how much we adore you. But even the most spectacular diamonds pale in comparison to your brilliance, Gerry. There is no gift worthy of you, other than the adoration and appreciation we all feel for you.

It is better to give than to recieve, or so I've been told. Therefore, may you be exhileratingly happy to know how blessed we are that you have gifted us with your great talent and charisma. May your days be filled with only good things and happy times. You are more loved than you can ever imagine.

Posted Image

Hugs and lots of snogs,

Libby

Happy Birthday!!!

Much continued success and happiness!!

Hugs and Kisses and TONS of BEST WISHES!!

Elaine

:hearts:

:yourock: