Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

OMFB!!!!!

Is he smokin' hawt or what! :heat:

What about a new movie?

Indiana Butler and the Raider of the Lost Womb?

(My apologies to Steven Spielberg and George Lucas.) :bonk:

Smarty, you said it girl!!! I love it and I love, love, love your new siggy. I was expecting a new one from you!

:heat::heat::heat: :inlove:

No more Gerry Who? Is he about the most gorgeous man in world? bar none.....There will be one huge rush of new fans coming into this site after his next 2 movies hit the screen, I can guarantee. I tell you he looks soooo good as Alex Rover that I couldn't believe it....A duel role and two differant looks in Nims and a absolutely beautiful face in PSILY....Be still my heart...This has to be doled out to us in small bits and pieces...One big splurge of this Man all at once could be fatal......He is Unbelievable!!!!!!

No more Gerry Who? Is he about the most gorgeous man in world? bar none.....There will be one huge rush of new fans coming into this site after his next 2 movies hit the screen, I can guarantee. I tell you he looks soooo good as Alex Rover that I couldn't believe it....A duel role and two differant looks in Nims and a absolutely beautiful face in PSILY....Be still my heart...This has to be doled out to us in small bits and pieces...One big splurge of this Man all at once could be fatal......He is Unbelievable!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:hello:

Gerry's new character Alex Rover is a wonderful new challenge added to Gerry's many wonderful characters. This one is far more sexy than Indy ever was ...He looks like he was born in that shirt, pants, and look at those marvelous hands, etc. Great look. This man is truly unbelievable when it comes to creating his many characters:

Drac, Stranger, Phantom, Attila, Merek, Johnnie Donne, Sam, King Leonidas, newest ones Gerry, and now duel roles of Jack Rusoe and Alex Rover...these are all his characters and Jack and Alex will be his alone

No one can do what Gerry is capable of doing...He actually changes his looks, etc. to become these different people...I think this one Alex Rover and Gerry Kennedy will be very romantic type of characters....Oh and lets not forgot the possibilty of Robert BURNS and who knows maybe PRIEST.

All these newest ones just before his birthday... :Happy Birthday: and many many more..can hardly wait until PS, I LOVE YOU comes out. Oh what a lovely Christmas.

Bonnie Donna Jean

Edited by Donna Jean

Well, so much for the "children's movie" idea.... :lol:

Kid films aren't supposed to draw this type of WAAAAAY over-18 reactions, now are they? :kisswink:

Yeah! Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves! :duck:

As for me, I've had nothing but pure thoughts all through this thread. :kisswink:

*scoots chair far far away from DonnaKat*

*tosses jar of aloe across the room for the lightning burns*

*waits patiently for the GIFs to be created from this movie* :angel2:

Is he smokin' hawt or what! :heat:

What about a new movie?

Indiana Butler and the Raider of the Lost Womb?

:funnyabove: :rotflmao::rotflmao:

And DonnaJean - you said it when it comes to the way Gerry becomes his characters. Absolutely. :clap:

HOLY SPARTANS!! Man, Gerry seriously can do ANY look!!

W-O-W....!!

Does that picture remind anyone else of the guy from Indiana Jones and the Last

Crusade, who in the beginning flashback digs up the jeweled cross and

gives Indiana his hat?

~Mel

Mel, I agree with you and I wish I could remember who that guy was. I used to have that movie, but as with many other items of mine, it got lost when I lost my house and now I have to get it in DVD. But right now, I am busy collecting Gerry's movies. My daughter says that Gerry doesn't look like a "Gerry", it seems too informal for such a handsome man. I agree, and since I call Him Our Man, I can let everyone else call Him what they want. I also agree with someone else on our website, that He can pull off almost any look and still be the most gorgeous hunk of Manhood on the Planet. am so glad that he is sooooo busy, but I would love to know that hew would be at the convention next summer and if I could save enough and also rent a "scooter' to get around with, I'd love to come. I'll try to check in on it.

Talk at ya later. Loving Our Man forever, Joanna

It was River Phoenix

It was River Phoenix

River Phoenix played Young Indiana Jones, but the guy that gave Indy his hat was someone else. I'll look into it and get back with you gals. Joanna

It was River Phoenix

River Phoenix played Young Indiana Jones, but the guy that gave Indy his hat was someone else. I'll look into it and get back with you gals. Joanna

Oh yeah!!

sorry

Pammie the Dumb-A$$-That-Needs-To-Watch-The-Freakin-Movie-Again

I think I only have the IJ movies in VHS and only one VHS player left in the house - but I think I'll check out the start of that movie and see the guy with the hat. I'm ashamed to admit I can't remember the last time I watched the movie but I'm sure it's been years.

:swoon: Naughty naughty thoughts are spewing forth... :pant:

Erik's Ebony Eyes :erikrose:

INDIANA BUTLER

:funnyabove:

Choices....choices!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hmmm...nice sword! Posted Image

Hey Gerry....you can raid me at anytime!!!! Lmao :D With your whips and all!!

Paige