Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

Guest DonnaKat

It has been cold, cloudy and rainy all weekend. I thought putting the tree up would help my mood, but it just looks...unnatural. Perhaps if it snowed...NO....no snow. I gotta go back to work tomorrow.

**grump**

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donna, I'm right with you. I have been off for a week, and believe me I don't want to go back to work tomorrow! ick. I've been doing nothing but Gerry stuff all week, and if you think I want to deal with 7th graders instead, no way.

SIGH, but I do need the paycheck to pay for all my Gerry-obsessions . . .

I have one decoration up - a table top tree that has lights at the very ends of some of the "needles" - they change color. It's pretty cool. Hanukkah begins on the 4th, and I'm not ready for that, either.

Reality bites . . . .

Lisa

Ah, Christmas!!! I helped my church with the 'Hanging of the Greens' today. This week I'll help momma decorate the house. I LOVE Christmas!!!!

Lisa, My mom has a little tree like that. I love those!!! No need for lights that tangle.

Paige, no pie for the Punkin, but he did get some pureed sweet potatoes and rice cereal. Ugh.

Posted Image

Paige thats for you! I loved vampires, still do. I was so excitied when I found out Gerry played Dracula, even though the movie sucked ( no pun intended) Gerry made it worth it!

How is everyone, I have'nt been in much.

I hope everyone is well and had a wonderful holiday.

Sue, you and Dan be careful with those feet!!!

Love ya

Jobella Jenn Jenniper

Ha ha jobella that is one of my favorite avatars...I did not actually embrace vampirism until I started listening to The 69 Eyes. My Helsinki Vampires helped me embrace it. Yes and it did suck but the sequels were worse.. *hints our man wasnt in them*

Lisa - I have one of those little trees too, it's in my office and I can see it all year. When it isn't Christmas it is tucked over between the bookcase and the window, but I can still see it from my desk. Now that the season is upon us I will pull it out into plain view so anyone walking past the door to my office will see it (and I'll plug it in). I have some really teeny ornaments on it, and I bought some tiny purple ball ornaments (don't go there, gutter gals) for it a couple of years ago. When I was with my ex-husband, who was Jewish, he would only let me have a Christmas tree if I called it a Hanukkah bush, and decorated it in only blue, white and gold lights!

Cassie - I'm so sorry you had such a bad ending to the family Thanksgiving.

Thank you to those who have enjoyed my video. I've now posted the links to it on GBAngels and gb.net because I really do want it to be for all Gerry fans.

I was sick last night and slept today until 1pm. I cannot remember the last time I slept past 10, even when I've been up until 4 (or later). My fever broke during the night and now I'm just suffering from that annoying post-nasal drip that I got a few weeks ago during the fires. I can't seem to figure out if this is a cold or an allergy. The fever thing threw me off, because I so rarely get those. I was supposed to work today, but didn't, so that is going to mean extra-long hours this week to get the budgets done that I was going to do today.

Checking in after Thanksgiving! It was a good weekend at my house - I cooked, which means *The Leftovers are MINE* :tasty:

Cassie, sorry to hear about the problems with your in-laws. But at least your husband is on your side instead of his mother's.

And I can't help but wonder how/where a certain gorgeous Scot spent the day....if he'd shown up at my door, he would have at least had plenty of mashed potatoes and a choice of dessairts, lol.

I just caught the PSILY trailer on VH1 this morning. What a way to start an otherwise dreary day. 100% chance of rain all day long and I have to drive for my step dad's business today. I didn't see Gerry in the trailer, though. It was very short. Oh, well, I'm still in a great mood. :D

Happy Monday, Lovely Gals!

Thanksgiving was loud and full of laughter as usual when my family get together for any occasions. We counted and there must have been about 50 people there at some point. As we, my siblings and I, have grown older, we have grown wiser and treat any times that we could get together as moments to be celebrate and treasure.

Yeah, I get to decorate my cubie today for Christmas. I mentioned it a few days ago and was told by a co-worker that no decoration because there maybe someone who doesn't feel like celebrating Christmas or is going through a bad time, but I walked by this same co-worker on Wednesday and she has decoration up, so I'm going to put mine up too :D

Irish - So glad to see you had B2 with you for 3 days. He is such a cutie.

Well, gotta get ready for work, later ladies. :wave:

Guest DonnaKat

Yeah, I get to decorate my cubie today for Christmas. I mentioned it a few days ago and was told by a co-worker that no decoration because there maybe someone who doesn't feel like celebrating Christmas or is going through a bad time, but I walked by this same co-worker on Wednesday and she has decoration up, so I'm going to put mine up too :D

OMG, you have got to be kidding me. Some people are WAAAAY too sensitive and politically correct. Decorate that cube, woman!! :dance:

I may not be Jewish, but I wouldn't be offended in the least if someone put a menorah on their desk. ;) To each his/her own, I always say...as long as it isn't putting down someone else's beliefs, who cares? :confused:

I'm back to work today. It's raining AGAIN. It may turn to snow later. And my annoying co-worker appears to have shown up for work, once again, without brushing her hair. :doh:

Happy Monday! :wave: Is it 2:30 yet??

OMG, you have got to be kidding me. Some people are WAAAAY too sensitive and politically correct. Decorate that cube, woman!! :dance:

I may not be Jewish, but I wouldn't be offended in the least if someone put a menorah on their desk. ;) To each his/her own, I always say...as long as it isn't putting down someone else's beliefs, who cares? :confused:

I'm back to work today. It's raining AGAIN. It may turn to snow later. And my annoying co-worker appears to have shown up for work, once again, without brushing her hair. :doh:

Happy Monday! :wave: Is it 2:30 yet??

People need get their panties out of a wad! Its Christmas for heaven shakes!

Donna, you sure your not working with me, cause there are days it doesnt look like I have combed my hair. Thats really about every day :D

Edited by jobella

I received a note from Nancy, Attila Girl, who still has no computer access and has had to resort to snail mail.

She is doing well. She says one of the fires last month in the Cleveland National Forest was really close and that they had their cars packed and ready in case the evacuation order was given but the wind changed at the last minute. Thank God! She is working part time at an Animal Hospital and really enjoys it. However, with Nancy's luck, it is a really l o n g commute to get there from where she lives. However, it is just about five miles from where she used to live with the psycho! Go figure! Nancy says to say "hello" to everyone and she wished all of her friends a very Happy Thanksgiving!

I also heard from Anna who is on the way to Montego Bay. She is enjoying herself a lot but is really homesick. She says three and 1/2 weeks is just too long to be away from home and wants to start Christmas!!

That's it from the Suzie Bulletin Board!

Hugs from me too,

Suzie

Good morning my dear friends....it's major house cleaning for me today.... :bleh2: so this is just a quickie drive by!

Susan, Posted Image

Suzie, thanks for the news alerts on Nancy and Anna! I sure miss them both.

Ann, it sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...and man, do you have a big family! I'm glad that you and your siblings really treasure the times together...that's how it should be...sadly it isn't always that way.

Posted Image

B2's first visit to gramma's house!

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

Sue he is getting so big, get well susan Paige you sweet thing still hanging in there. its coldhere I have not been here for awhile have not been well myself. if ya'll have not gone to poems to read lady yvonnes poem you are missing a good one. its beautiful I think so anyway. Hope ya;ll didn't have too many left overs I have aham but will use it up. Hope its not getting too cold yet in the north GALS states. Zany I know it is by you and Poppy. Well be good if you can cheers. lu All betts

Good afternoon all you lovely ladies, hope you're all well.

I'm so excited I just saw previews for P.S. I Love You for the second time today on TV.!!

Posted Image

Susan, hope you feel better!!

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well....

Posted Image Peggy

Thanks for all the get well wishes. I'm at work today but really would rather not be. The fever broke early yesterday morning, so I don't have an excuse not to work except that I feel crappy. It isn't anything dramatic enough to keep me home - still dripping (post nasal) which makes me cough which makes my throat hurt. But other than that it is no big deal.

I love hearing about big family gatherings where everyone appreciates each other! I grew up with a small family (just one sister), but we had 11 cousins. I liked when we would have family holidays with all the aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents, except usually my mother's side of the family was excluded (her mother and brother) because my dad's mom didn't consider them "family". But then I look at pictures of all the family gatherings that were held at OUR house and wonder why my mother didn't just put her foot down and say "it's my house and I'm inviting my mother". I wonder if my grandmother and uncle WERE invited and just chose not to come. My my mom's mother lived with us for a short time when I was a kid and she rarely came out of her room, so I'm thinking maybe she just turned down the invitations to our holiday gatherings. It's amazing what different perspectives we sometimes gain as we age about incidents from our childhood. I haven't seen any of my cousins in 10 years (and one of them only lives about 30 minutes away from me), and when I last saw some of them, at the youngest cousin's wedding, that was the first time in 20 years, which is just sad.

Hope you start feeling a bit better Susan. Being :sick: is no fun.

We had a fun Thanksgiving this year. My husband's sister and family came up with us to Oregon along with their two dogs. We had a total of 4 adults, three teenagers, two little kids and 5 dogs in our little tiny house up there. And it was an absolute blast. Not the biggest gathering we've ever had but certainly one of the most relaxing. We joined a long time friend and her family at a restaurant for Thanksgiving. A good time was had by all.

We saw the lighting of the town's Christmas tree on Friday which was a HUGE hit for my nearly 3 year old nephew. He wanted to go back and see the "yights on the Chri-mas twee". Too cute. He saw Santa the next day in the Christmas parade as well and got a special greeting from old St. Nick.

I hope everyone has now traveled safely home. Thanks for the updates earlier, Suzie. I'm glad to hear that Nancy is doing well. I miss her around here. I wouldn't mind being on my way to Montego Bay like Anna, but I can see why being gone that long can get tough. Hope she's having fun, tho.

:hugs: and :wave: to all!!

OMGerry! OMGerry!

He said yes! He said yes!!

GerryUSA will be on his way to GERRY today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heat:

We're sorry, but GerryUSA's personal assistant has just fainted.

Thank you all for having faith in me and this project!

(Now just promise me that you will bid when he returns from GERRY'S hands!! )

OMFB!!

Can you tell that I am excited???

AAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

:hearts:

Thank you GERRY!! Thank you GERRY!!

THANK YOU GALS!!

Bella

WAY TO GO BELLA!!!! :claphands::claphands::claphands:

I was already planning to bid even if Gerry USA never made it to Gerry - now I'd better make sure my pockets are deep enough (and stuffed enough) for him!!

WAY TO GO BELLA!!!! :claphands::claphands::claphands:

I was already planning to bid even if Gerry USA never made it to Gerry - now I'd better make sure my pockets are deep enough (and stuffed enough) for him!!

I am totally beside myself with joy right now!

The publicity peeps said they had to run it by Gerry, so knowing Gerry finally without a doubt knows, and is on board is a blessing!

Think how many children will now have Christmas this year because of a few selfless GALS having fun with a doll!

God Bless you all!!

Bella

Bella Way to Go GAL I can't believe it its wonderful. to bad us that are not going to the convention can't bid. but anyway. thats the way the ball bounces. I am so proud of all the work you have done on this. thanks a lot Betts

Bella Way to Go GAL I can't believe it its wonderful. to bad us that are not going to the convention can't bid. but anyway. thats the way the ball bounces. I am so proud of all the work you have done on this. thanks a lot Betts

It will be auctioned on eBay sweetie! ANYONE can bid!!!!

:kiss: