Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

FINALLY ANOTHER EYES FAN LOL

And yes PammieK I have heard of HIM but Im not really into them.

And I think he directed that video if Bam's last name Margera..im not sure :confused:

Oh and Pammie...who is your favorite Helsinki vampire? Everyone on here is starting to know I like Jyrki lol :D

Paige :wave:

Yes Bam's last name is Margera

JYRKI!!! Of course!!! Hahahaha

I snagged those piccies you posted for your siggy request.

Freakin SMOKIN!!!

PammieK

Betts!!!!! So good to see you here my dear friend......big BIG :hugs: (of the boop squishing kind) to you!

Its ok Pammie..you can take them if you want to. I have more somewhere lol

I even have a few nice backgrounds and such and am waiting til the website says they are coming to Texas

And Bam Margera I think directed that video for The 69 Eyes.

Other favorite member...Jussi lol :heat:

Edited by Paige

:wave: All....just popping in as usual cause I'm busy busy busy!! I just like to try and check in at least once a day in the SC thread. Bett's ....missed you for a while. Was wondering what happened to you... Glad your back Sweetie! I guess this is the day we are officially celebrating our guys B-day huh? :claphands:

Posted Image

Gerry! It's been a wonderful ride following your career and I'm looking forward to being there when you finally get the brass ring that you so deserve. I hope all your Birthday wishes and dreams come true!

Warm {{{HUGS}}} to all that need them on this chilly fall night ....... and SGD!

:D Fran

Runs madly through SC...waving to everyone.. :wave: HI ALL...BYE ALL!! Oh how I wish for a laptop, or at least a computer in a more quite and private location so I could have more time to browse and post, then browse and post some more..then the only thing more I could ask for is more TIME to do it in...

Sweet Gerry Dreams to all!

Alison

Sorry to bring this up again on Gerry's birthday thread. :D People magazine IS prejudice against our Ger. Even James Mcavoy was listed on the sexiest men alive list. Nothing against him because I know we have fans of his on this site, also. It just burns me that these people are so blind...along with many others. Sorry, just had to vent. :tantrum:

Sorry about that. My computer is acting up and is soooo slow today. I thought I had erased the post and it posted anyway. :D

Edited by Jo A. Quin

Good Morning Ladies - Happy Hump Day to ya!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

I'm so bloody mad right now. I get online and on Yahoo it has the People's 100 sexiest men. So I click on it and it's Matt Damon listed as the Sexiest Man. Whatever. I have nothing against MD, but lets be honest here, he's not the sexiest by no stretch of the imagination. Anyhoo, so I click on the link to view the 100 sexy men in one minute - can you guess who's who. Guess what - NO GERRY! Unless i'm missing something I saw NO GERRY! WTF is up w/that! Let me tell ya, some of those choices were SADDDDDDDDDD!!!!! I think our efforts of trying to get the man in the magazine have actually hurt him. Of course not seeing in there again is going to provoke a few ladies to bombard them even more w/emails asking them WHY THEY DIDN'T PUT HIM IN THE *&^%*&^ MAGAZINE. I'm not going to do that. Fine, they don't want Gerry in their mag it's their loss. Judging by the competition Gerry is far too superior to be amongst those men anyway so there!

You GALS have a fine Wednesday. I shall return.

Cassie

I agree completely with you, Cassie. I'm not gonna waste my time. By the way, I new you were the James Mcavoy fan. Glad you didn't take it personally. Atleast he was mentioned. As was Joaquin. :D

Once again, People Magazine is showing their total ignorance! But I wonder if Gerry's publicity people might not be condributing to so many publications ignoring him? Gerry always seems to want people to recognize his ability, not his looks.....but that didn't work on us!! Sorry, Handsome - we love the whole package!

Suzie

Not least his sense of humour!! :rotflmao:

Another Irn Bru ad, like the one in the birthdaythread. The scottish sense of humour is gooood!! ;)

We can all use a laugh, right? ( More links in boastingthread + down home... *Cough!* )

Hugs all around from Eva Mari :D

ETA: We really don't need their stooopid list, - we have brains, eyes, ears and hearts! ;)

Edited by NordicGirl

Actually I'm completely shocked that his publicity people (or Warner Brothers) didn't push for it this year with his face prominently displayed on all those amazing PSILY posters. For a romantic dramedy like that one it is important to play up the sex-appeal of the stars. I've learned that these lists are more about publicity than anything meaningful. WE all know (and have for quite some time) that Gerry is not only the sexiest man alive but probably the (or at the very least one of the) most talented, funny, kindhearted, amazing men alive. And as for it being People's loss - in my case it was their loss because I was a long-time (many years) subscriber to the magazine and this year I let that subscription lapse, and I haven't touched a copy of the magazine since. They don't want to feature the most OBVIOUS choice, even among the top FREAKING 100? Well then they don't want nor will they get my money either!

So he IS on the list - somewhere... Not in the top 15, he is. And looking at their 22 they have picked as Alpha Male over the years AND said 15: I'm actually not that surprised....

*Pats self on back for being GOOD gal and not dissing named participantsPosted Image*

ETA: There is really no accounting for tastePosted Image...

Edited by NordicGirl

He is in the issue I understand - heading to grocery store right after work and hoping that issue is already there waiting for me. It will be the first one I've bought since letting the subscription lapse several months ago.

He is in the issue I understand - heading to grocery store right after work and hoping that issue is already there waiting for me. It will be the first one I've bought since letting the subscription lapse several months ago.

I so hope this is true. From that clip they had on YAHoo he was not to be seen in the photos. He deserves the COVER but it's a dead horse vulnerable on the ground. Oh well. One day he will make the cover of a major mag and it will be a top seller. I still stare at my Fitness Mag from time to time. He's just gorgeous!

Cassie

Does it come out tomorrow? I was under the impression it came out Friday. :confused:

Edited by Jo A. Quin

I so hope this is true. From that clip they had on YAHoo he was not to be seen in the photos. He deserves the COVER but it's a dead horse vulnerable on the ground. Oh well. One day he will make the cover of a major mag and it will be a top seller. I still stare at my Fitness Mag from time to time. He's just gorgeous!

Cassie

Well, if his picture isn't in the issue I'm not buying it! :tantrum:

Hey Gals!! This is your last chance to vote in the PSILY cover art contest. Please go make your vote count! We currently have a TIE going for first place!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...showtopic=15485

Hugs,

Jenn

Guest DonnaKat

I'm confused. How can I be member number 4,400 when there are only 4,364 registered users? :confused:

DonnaBackFromTheFutureKat

DonnaKat - It is because a lot of members join as "spammers" and are then removed by Admin when it is determined that is what they've done. The site continues to number new members as they register, not taking into account those who have been deleted. At one point I know we were getting spam members at an alarming rate until we implemented a change in how new registrants get verified, so at that time Stef was eliminating dozens of them.

I was wondering about that too

Thanks Susan

Pammie the 4,372

Hi ladies...unfortunately I am to lazy to go through posts so I might later...anyways I started today and having a stressful day because of it... :tantrum:

PammieK I need my Jyrki and Gerry

Everyone else I just need my Gerry.

Awwww Paige....sorry you're feeling a bit off today!! :comfort:

:wave: all. Just wanted to say thanks to all of my Galfriends for your votes and WOW I just found out we were at a tie up til the last minutes! I'm not surprised because all the entries were so great!! Anyway even though I already posted it I want to congratulate all the entrants once again! :claphands:

Susan.....did I tell you how much I LOVE your siggy?? If not ....I LOVE YOUR SIGGY!!

It's getting late and I have a lot to do ...first I want to poke around a little and then I think I'll go to bed and have a great dream about you know who! Don't I wish...

{{{{HUGS}}}} to all that may need them {{extra Hug}} for you Paige... Oh and SGD's too!

:D Fran

w00t, congrats on winning the PSILY cover contest, Frannie!! :claphands::goodjob:

And congrats to all the winners!! It was a tough decision for me to choose one! *bow to graphic queens*

Hello to everyone! So, Alice... I think that definitely means you and Gerry would get along swimmingly. :cunning:

(did someone say "swimming"?)

Posted Image

:hearts:

:tasty:

~Mel