Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

ronaholic :boink: snap out of it girl!!!!!

Maybe I can help light the fire again with some visuals (don't forget to click on them):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

or maybe this one:

Posted Image

hugs,

Sue

Oooh, sexy! :heat: But not enough......WaaahhhhhhPosted Image

....well not to worry ronaholic I'm sure you still care for our guy but I think it's the lack of sightings of him that has been the issue. You know what they say...out of sight ..out of mind! To some especially our younger gals I can't blame you for enjoying shall we say other "interests" specially if the new guy you're speaking of is the one in your avi! Hottness at it's best. Hey...I may be old but I'm not DEAD! I on the other hand have been in "awe" of Gerry since Attila and he still makes my heart and other things do flip flops! I guess I go by the song {which you probably never heard of} I Only Have Eyes for You! That of course would be Mr Gerard "fine" Butler Ya'll! No worries...we still LUV YA!

Yeah, the lack of sightings has made me forget about the man, but I still love him. No doubt about that. :inlove: And yes my new favourite man is the guy in my avi, Ranbir, oh man am I obsessed. :doh: By the way, call me Rosie. :kiss:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, sexy! :heat: But not enough......WaaahhhhhhPosted Image

By the way, call me Rosie. :kiss:

Well, can't say I didn't try Rosie.... at least it got me and Elissa hot! :mouthmaulme: :woah: :grrr2:

:rotflmao:

hugs,

Sue

Paige and Pammie, I know I'm old, but I'll have to go google this dude... I've got NO clue what yall are talking about. Are they on Youtube??

Hey Lish,

Paige quoted some lines from a 69 Eyes song and I quoted some back.

I don't know if they are on YT or not. I have never checked for them there.

If you find them let us know what you think, K?

PammieK

BTW - I am OLD too!

Guest DonnaKat

Hey y'all, I'm new to this section and desperatly need some help ( :lol: ). I have lost some of my lust for Gerry and it's been bugging me. Oh what do I do? i've traded him in for a younger, darker, and more ethnic model....Help! :rotflmao::tantrum: Anyways.....*goes back into hiding*

Honey, it just means you're a healthy young woman. There's nothing wrong with admiring the male species, in all it's variety and ways. When God made man, he made a wonderful thing...and I love to admire his creation every day. :cunning:

It's like I told this particular actor at a convention, when he said something to the effect of me "leaving one fandom", because "it's either him or me!" (he was joking, mind you). I said, "Honey, there's enough of me to go around...trust me!" Every time I weigh myself or see myself in the mirror, I'm reminded of that...LOL!

Hey Rosie - don't worry, you will find lots of different guys admired around here. Of course for most of us Gerry is our primary (and for some of us our only) obsession, but there is nothing wrong with you if you have a different numero uno in your affections, as long as Gerry is still there on the list. Over the next few months, with PSILY and then Nim's Island and RockNRolla coming out in theaters you'll probably get lots of doses of Gerry Juice and maybe it will reignite the flame.

At this point in my life I've only got room for one major fandom, but that doesn't mean I don't admire (greatly) some other guys.

Drive-by

Hello my beautiful GALS!

All weekend long we are celebrating Gerry's birthday with a MovieChat Marathon!

Posted Image

Last night was Attila!

Tonight is Beowulf!

Tomorrow 300!

WooHoo!

Mucho love and Hugs!

:hugs:

Bethy

*collapses into SC* Well, I'm done. I am so exhausted that I just want to sleep for a week, but tomorrow is straight back into real life. I have a work meeting at ten in the morning. It makes me so mad I just want to cry. But that never helped anyone. I suppose I shall go take another shower and then go to bed.

I noticed something tonight. I left the cast party *really* early. Last year, I would have never dreamed of such a thing. And I think I know why. Last year I wasn't "up there," I wasn't friends with all these people already. I wanted to spend as much time with them as I could, because the play was all I had. But this year I am already friends with them. And *that* means that, finally, in my senior year of highschool, I am finally where/who I have wanted to be since I was a freshman. *sigh* That feels so good. And, the weird part is, I tried, but didn't get far, and then this year, it's like I woke up and BAM there I was.

Wow, talking/typing that much really killed my energy. *yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*

Hey Rosie - don't worry, you will find lots of different guys admired around here. Of course for most of us Gerry is our primary (and for some of us our only) obsession, but there is nothing wrong with you if you have a different numero uno in your affections, as long as Gerry is still there on the list. Over the next few months, with PSILY and then Nim's Island and RockNRolla coming out in theaters you'll probably get lots of doses of Gerry Juice and maybe it will reignite the flame.

At this point in my life I've only got room for one major fandom, but that doesn't mean I don't admire (greatly) some other guys.

Honey, it just means you're a healthy young woman. There's nothing wrong with admiring the male species, in all it's variety and ways. When God made man, he made a wonderful thing...and I love to admire his creation every day.

It's like I told this particular actor at a convention, when he said something to the effect of me "leaving one fandom", because "it's either him or me!" (he was joking, mind you). I said, "Honey, there's enough of me to go around...trust me!" Every time I weigh myself or see myself in the mirror, I'm reminded of that...LOL!

Aww, thanks for making me feel better about my cheating gals! :D Seriously, now I don't feel so bad obsessing over Ranbir and occasinally checking to see what Ger Ber's up to. I hope when PSILY rolls around my passion for him will come back, and if it doesn't I still will have a great place to come and chat. :kisswink:

Hello Ladies, hope everyone is well. Nothing new here we got a little rain but not much we need so much. Its been a long boring weekend this weekend and I have done a lot of sleeping I think I have some sort of sleep disroder. I Hope not, that is all I want to do , but I guess when you are bored like my dog, thats what you do. Watching Gerry movies, now thats now boring at all but I need new Ones. soon soon. Ya;ll have a good evening Betts

Hello Ladies . . .

Well, I have this week off and I'm already in a Gerry-filled frenzy. I'm on my third movie in two days (watching DF right now). I also plan on spending most of my time on GALS catching up, watching as many clips, downloading as many pics as I can.

I am so in need of support. My whole existence has begun to revolve around this man - this man that I may never meet. This man who will never know I exist. This man who drives me wild and invades my thoughts 24 hours a day. This man who makes me want to be a better person - just so he'd be proud that I'm his fan.

Yeah, I need support! Glad you're all here! Glad I succumbed.

Lisa :boobsquishhug:

Edited by phoenixgirl

Well, welcome to the beautiful addiction that is Gerard Butler, Lisa. You'll get alonf just fine here, I believe. :kisswink:

He seems to have that effect on a lot of us, doesn't he? Well, that, and that little tingle he gives us as well.

:hugs: the boob-squishing kind even...

-Lish

Hello GALS: :wave:

Where the heck is everyone? Its

like a ghost town around here.....

Hope you all had a fine weekend.

Had my grandkids for the weekend.

I love them to death but they sure

do wear me out.. LOL

Lisa: Welcome to the house that

Gerry built. If it wasnt for him we

wouldnt be here.

But its all the lovely people here

that keeps bringing me back.

Gerry is the icing on the cake.

Make yourself at home. Youre gonna

love it here.

Anna: Hope your holiday is as wonderful

as your dreams. I pray you stay well..

give MacWilley a BIG kiss from all of us.

And just cause I want to:Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Only 33 days until PSILY!! But whos counting??

Love to you all!

Debbie

I had to work all weekend so I've only popped in here when I needed a distraction from that! Then tonight I decided to unwind by making a scrapbook page for our contest. Scrapping is a stress reliever for me but then I have to put away all the stuff I took out to make the page and that isn't quite so relaxing! I also love shopping eBay - this weekend I bought two special occasion dresses (brand new) for a total of just over $24 including shipping! Dang, but I love a bargain!!

Guest DonnaKat

Where the heck is everyone? Its like a ghost town around here.....

I'm here! I was gone all day visiting the parents, then got home about 8pm.

Now I know I need to go to bed, but I'm not used to not having to get up at 4:15am...because I'm ON VACATION THIS WEEK!

I think I'll go Christmas shopping tomorrow....after sleeping in (which will probably end up being about 7am to everyone else...LOL). :D

This is my first post in the High Rise, so here goes:

Hello, my name is Ainaran. I have Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome. Because of this man:

Posted Image

Warning: Please do not attempt to perform an intervention. I might have to hurt you.

Ainaran! Welcome to the SC :wave: If you even thought about "intervention", you won't find it here!!! We are all drooling nut cases over the GMan! It's good to have you with us. Pop on here any time!

OK guys, what is the best way to treat a cold? Right now it's all in my head - what little room there is in there - but it's making me feel rummy and runny and stuffy and drainey and icky! Any suggestions????

Tang gue :sick:

Suzie

Hey y'all, I'm new to this section and desperatly need some help ( ). I have lost some of my lust for Gerry and it's been bugging me. Oh what do I do? i've traded him in for a younger, darker, and more ethnic model....Help! Anyways.....*goes back into hiding*

Hey, Rosie. I've got a story to tell you. Joaquin Phoenix has been #1 for FOREVER!!! And believe me everyone, friends and family knows it. The sad thing is that I knew who Gerry was but not until 300 did he even stir my curiousity. It took a few months but Gerry took over the #1 spot. That doesn't mean that I still don't love Joaquin. I still watch whenever he's promoting his movies and I still see his movies in the theater and check out the websites. The only thing I couldn't do was admit that I had "dumped" Joaq for an older man. And my friends and family couldn't believe their ears when I told them. ( I act like he's a part of the family) HEHE! I know that sounds corny. Don't feel bad at all. :D

Now, I have to tell about this dream I had last night. I dreamt I worked in this carry-out and Gerry (well, his name was Chris in the dream) came in and bought 2 packs of Marlboro Red in a kilt! He didn't even have to ask for the cigs, I just knew when I saw him what he wanted. Then the next day he left me a valentine on a tree stump beside the garage by the carry-out. HEHE! When he signed the valentine, he started to write Ger but marked it out and wrote Chris. :rotflmao::D

Well, good morning, my fellow GALS. Did I sleep in, noooooo. Of course not. First day of vacation, and I'm up at 7:30 - which I guess is sleeping in cause usually I'm up at 5:30.

Suzie, the best thing for a cold - homemade chicken soup, aka Jewish penicillin. My grandmother's was the best!! Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks for all the welcomes. I'm off to drool in the gallery - where's that mopboy???? Oh! :mopboystranger: there you are, you NAUGHTY BOY! Quit trying to run from me . . . .

Hugs to all!!

Lisa :hearts:

Edited to add that I hated Cherry Orchard and must post enough to NOT be Yasha's Cherry Gal!!!

Edited by phoenixgirl

I had to work all weekend so I've only popped in here when I needed a distraction from that! Then tonight I decided to unwind by making a scrapbook page for our contest. Scrapping is a stress reliever for me but then I have to put away all the stuff I took out to make the page and that isn't quite so relaxing! I also love shopping eBay - this weekend I bought two special occasion dresses (brand new) for a total of just over $24 including shipping! Dang, but I love a bargain!!

Susan - I still need to do my page. I've been trying to get my xmas cards done but I would like to get this out of the way so I won't have to worry about it. I need to make it pop so I'm still debating the theme. Godo deal on the two dresses. I so love a bargain myself so I completely understand.

Suzie - Stick a tissue in your nose at night while you're sleeping. I do this all the time. When you're head is plugged the tissue absorbs therefore freeing up the passages and then you can breathe. I've been doing it since I was a kid. It's not pretty walking around w/a tissue in your nose, but it works. Just remember to do it at home not while shopping. :lol:

Ainaran - Welcome! Kick off your shoes and stay awile. The water is calm now due to the holidays, but it will pick up soon I'm sure.

To all you lovely GALS, have a great day. Is it time to go home yet.Posted Image I so want to go home.

Cassie

Hello my lovely ladies...I see some of you all had a chat about my 69 Eyes...well I dont want to sound mean but when I start talking about The 69 Eyes...look them up if you dont know what I or Pammie are talking about..you're not that old to go to Google.com or Youtube.com

or better yet..their myspace.

The 69 Eyes- myspace

Their site

The 69 Eyes official site

My gift to you Pammie and hope you join the bitten ones on this site

The 69 Eyes forum

Hello Gals! I wanted to wish everyone a beautiful Thanksgiving!!!

My son and I are taking off tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with Holly and Big Mike in New Orleans.

Hugs,

Jenn