Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Um.... can somebody PLEASE make this bigger??????

a wee bit bigger :D

http://www.gbgals.com/images/pssnaps2.jpg

Stef.... OMG!!!!! This one makes me into jelly. Look at his expression! (look at his thighs!) Howe do actresses do it? I mean he's pressed on top of her!

HELP!!!! :tasty: :heat::bonk:

Stef.... OMG!!!!! This one makes me into jelly. Look at his expression! (look at his thighs!) Howe do actresses do it? I mean he's pressed on top of her!

Thanks tons, Stef!! For me, it's the ARMS!!! Oh, those arms!! So taught and muscly . . .

Edited by phoenixgirl

Posted Image

Well Swannie my best answer for that question would be to move Hillary out of the way and I'll give it a try!! :D But instead I did my best so click on Sweetie!

:wave: Fran

Posted Image

I have no idea... I've been trying to work that one out myself! One of the reasons I haven't performed on stage for a while is because I get so emotionally tied to what I'm doing that I'm usually a wreck during the run of the show. That doubles if there's someone in the cast that I'm attracted to. So, no clue!! :heat:

Hey, happy Thanksgiving everyone! Good to see you here, Jobella, and everyone else! So glad you're feeling better, Swannie... good luck with the renovations.

:hearts:

~Mel

Well Galfriends ...not to get off the subject of the new HOT poster that Swannie posted :heat: cause HOLEY MOLEY! ....Gal down once again! But I just wanted tp stop by and wish you all a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving Holiday!

Posted Image

LOL Fran, I love it!

:bonk: that shows how much I pay attention....Our wonderwoman Stef already made the new poster pic BIGGER! *DUH*... Sorry Stef...did not see that but Thank you.... :D

Hello Everyone:

I know you are all busy getting it all together for

the big turkey day.

But I wanted to tell you all how much I love it here

and am so thankful for my other "family".

You all help keep me sane...... :bonk:

May your day be very blessed and relaxing... Lol

If thats at all possible.

Stef: Thanks for the larger pikk of the poster...

My god that man makes me weak. :heat:

Fran: Loved the little cartoon with the dog and cat.

Donnakat: I know what you mean about crazy cats:

I have a couple myself. Love to hear your stories....

God bless you all!!!!

Debbie

Posted most of this in another thread but here you go:

Posted Image

Posted Image

We do not have Thanksgiving in Norway, but something we call Høst-takkefest:

that is thanking the Lord for the fall and all that has been growing etc ( Høst is fall/autumn in norwegian ).

This is something that takes place in church, but in our family we have also adopted your tradition and get together to eat turkey, hug and celebrate the blessed wonder of life.

This year we are so very thankful that our Bjørn is soon coming home and that he is ok so far,

and that we are expecting a new member of the family in the spring!

The Lord has indeed been good to us!

Posted Image

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!

*Leaves for Trondheim and the Art Exhibition*

Greetings to *all* my darling girrrrrrls....

If you get a chance, take a peek at the Prayers thread...I posted my Thanksgiving NOVEL :p ...ummmm :D ....my Wishes, Hopes and Prayers for *all* my dearest, most precious *SiStars*....

Hope you are all spending time with those you love, eating until you fall over (LOL) and laughing it up just for the sheer JOY of it...

I am so sorry that I have been here in the Support Center so seldom recently, but I do think of my *GALS* with so much LOVE and I am hugging you close in a Ginormous Hug!!!

xoxooxxoxoxoxoxoCheri

I don't have much time, 'cause like most of the rest of you, I'm very involved in finishing up our meal preparations, but I wanted to pop in and wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving, so I went straight to the last page, and there at the top was this poster..you know, THAT ONE UP THERE *points up to top of page*..and it just literally stopped me dead in my tracks...you all know exactly what I mean, 'cause I KNOW you all had exactly the same reaction to it....a huge *THUD* GALS DOWN, everywhere!!!!!!! Then when my heart rate and breathing finally got back to normal, I went BACK to the pic and just let my eyes feast over it..wow, talk about great timing...another teaser poster to FEAST over, along with our Thanksgiving feast coming up this afternoon. Boy, with a teaser/appetizer like THAT ONE...who needs FOOD?? That's like having our dessert before the main meal!!! Now I won't be able to get the image of it out of my mind for the rest of the day...oh, the sweet torture!! :bonk:

..and oh yeah..almost forgot my orininal purpose (your fault, Gerry!)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYBODY!!

Alison

Edited by phanphorlife

Just stopping by to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

:pant: that poster...

Luvs, Mousie

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends! I hope you have a lovely day and that the past year has given you lots to be thankful for. Here's wishing the coming year gives you even more health, hapiness and Gerry!

OMG, Donna.... they're about to eat Big Bird!

When I look at the poster with Gerry on top of Hilary, all I can think of is how amazing it would be to have him focus all that intense, dangerous, fiery passion on me. His eyes locked on mine as the world around us disappears. I've seen those eyes up close, with a very different expression and intent, of course. But OMG.... if he unleashed those moonbright eyes on a woman he wanted.... there would be no resisting.

That poster expresses so well, the nature of love and passion between a man and a woman.

Okay, back to the real world of messy kitchens and doing my nails!

Happy Thanksgiving and blessings to all!

Swannie

Happy Thanksgiving!

My family and I are still in California, just returned from a fun day in Disneyland. We're getting ready to go to a Thanksgiving banquet this evening. Our daughter's pageant competition events begin tomorrow. Hope you've all had a great day!

Hugs to all!

Hey my GALS!!

I just spent the entire day with my ex-in-laws, and had a wonderful day! It has taken me a few years to forgive them and get over the loss of my extended family. But today was a good day. My ex and his 23 year old girlfriend (he's 44) were there, and very uncomfortable - BUT I WASN'T!! And I looked good!! :D I've lost enough weight, and I've grown so much as a woman! My brother-in-law was blown away and really was happy to see me. My in-laws asked me to not be such a stranger, and I'll now be continuing my relationship with them. Why not? I've known them for over 20 years. So, after an hour, my ex, his GIRLfriend and her kid left! HA! And my sons and I spent the rest of the day there. It was an awesome day!

As I said in a different thread, I am so grateful to have come here and been so welcomed by everyone! It's like I've always been here, and I love you all for it! You're an awesome bunch of women, and of course, the man who brought us all together - Gerard - is the only man who can bring together a bunch of silly women.

I hope you all had a great day today!!!

Hugs and Love!!

Lisa

Hello galfriends! I hope everyone had a wonderful Posted Image (for those of us here in the states and for all my other dear friends...well, I hope you had a lovely Thursday.

I had my B2 with me for three days and two nights and I loved every minute of it. I feel I have so very much to be thankful for this year....and I count all of you among my blessings!

I don't know about you ladies...but whether of not you celebrated Thanksgiving today...after seeing these gorgeous high resolution photos from PS I Love You I now have something else to be very grateful for...he, he

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image (don't forget to click on them for full effect) Swannie, you're so right about that poster....and these pictures do the same thing I think!

Way to go Lisa!

Elissa, good luck to your daughter sweetie... I know she'll do great!

Donna dear...may I slap you now? My God.....don't say that after all I ate today! :rotflmao:

Eva Mari, I absolutely love that one picture of the hands...had to snag that one!

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

Holy Spartans Sue, that just made my night!!! Where did you find those delicious pictures??

:hearts:

Lisa, good for you!! :claphands::claphands: You go, wuuuman!! :hugs:

Mousie and I saw "Enchanted" today with our family... CUTE show... a lot of fun and hilarious! Definitely recommend. Had a great Thanksgiving! I hope everyone else did, too!

~Mel

I want to see Enchanted - maybe tomorrow!

I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving - I am more thankful this year than any year in the past because of all the love and laughter that is in my life and you GALS are a big part of that. Thank you!!!

Is anyone actually planning to hit the stores at 4 a.m.???? I have long held the tradition of early-morning shopping the day after Thanksgiving (and Christmas) but since Robinsons May closed the enthusiasm for that went with them and so tomorrow I will get up whenever, and venture to a couple of stores (Target has "300" for $5.98 so that will be my first stop).

Also, looking at those amazing pictures from PSILY makes me wonder if anyone else will have a hard time tearing yourself away from the theaters once December 21st gets here? I was imagining myself fidgeting through Christmas dinner in hopes of getting away for another viewing of PSILY!!

Guest DonnaKat

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

The only store I had considered braving the crowds for was Best Buy, but when I drove home last night and saw they were camping out - in tents - already wrapped around one wall - at 9:30pm, I decided a $400 laptop just wasn't worth it. My sister in law and niece went out at midnight. As for me, I went home and went to sleep. So I won't get a "bargain" deal...but at least I have my sanity (or what's left of it, anyway). :lol:

Thanks for the support and kudos, GALS! :D

There is not one item of anything - Gerry related or not - that is worth my getting up at 4:00 am and fighting with a bunch of crazy people. I did it once years and years ago with my mother-in-law, and I will never do it again. I don't want anything that badly.

UGH! Back to work on Monday. Not looking forward to it, but we're only in for three weeks and then have three weeks off!! Yay. I love being a teacher . . . sometimes.

Oh, is Hillary Swank just the luckiest beatch in the world???? SIGH. He looks soooo loving and sweet in these PSILY pics! I can't wait!!

Hugs and Love!

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl