Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

300 $9.99 WalMart limited time-WS/Spec Edition/2 Disc

I was in Wal-Mart today and they had the Wide Screen 2 Disc Special Edition (Reg. $22) for $9.99...

just in time for the holidays...

The signage didn't say for how long this would be available, but WOW! :claphands:

Timeline is in the 2 for $10 area too (so $5). I bought another one just cuz I know I'll wear mine out :D

Edited by DawnS

Thanks Barb!! You are the best at keeping us informed on these specials. I have you to thank for me being able to nab 2 more copies of "The Jury" last year when Amazon suddenly dropped the price to $15.95 (now they don't even sell it new - boo hoo). I must head to Wal-Mart and get some copies of "300" on special (and maybe a couple of Timelines too)!

Dang it!

I paid 24 bucks for mine!

Pammie the Unlucky

Goody!!! I only have the one disc so I need to go purchase the 2 disc special. YIPPEE! :D

:claphands: Thanks Barbara...Heading to Walmart tomorrow pronto!! I just paid 20 bucks myself for it ...a birthday present for my daughters boyfriend...He loves that movie! They broke up since....you think I could get it back? :D :dance:

:claphands: Fran

Cool!!!!I will be checking i out tomorrow for sure!!!!I'm almost embarassed to say, I still don't have a "store bought" copy if you know what I mean.It is on my wish list for Christmas and my b'day(Dec 13th) and my anniversary(Dec 1st).I was bound to get it one way or the other.I go my Timeline at the Dollar General sore for $9 and TR2 at SHOPKO for $8....I love bargains!!!!

Check out the 2 for $10 bin at Walmart for both Timeline and Tomb Raider 2. Both should be in there.

Wow, that's a great deal! With my luck, it isn't there anymore. *sniffle sniffle*

...and I did get my $9 copy of 300....it looks very nice with the rest of my Gerry collection.....plus ont he same day I begged the manager of our local family video and he took he 300 poster on the wall down and gave it to me!!!!!That was a great day!!!!

Yaaah-hoooo!! I found it at my local Wal-Mart last night for $9!! I gave the one-disc version I had to my husband. Can't wait to watch the special features this weekend! Hmmmm, should I watch that first, or the Pirates Of The Carribean 3 dvd first?? :funnyface: