Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Chelle

Gerry attends VS Fashion Show 11/15/07 EDITED VIDEO ADDED

I agree with Swan, his face does look fuller to me.

Not to mention those fooking thighs!!!! OMG those thighs!

Chelle, you are my hero. you really have been wonderful about getting us new piks immediately. Just wanted you to know it is noticed and appreciated.

I agree on all counts.

To you Chelle - :bow: :bow: :bow:

:thankyou: :thankyou:

Looks like he needs to go to bed... TO SLEEP!! I MEANT, TO SLEEP!!! Sheesh, always with the minds in the gutter!

Issy

Issy - You know I love you more than anything but you lie like a rug!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Here are the two pikks from the Mainichi site

Posted Image

Posted Image

That first one makes him look sick, which he is if I remember correctly. That may explain the beefy/puffier face. Maybe he's on prednisone or something.

New piccies!

Gerry @ VS Fashion Show

HOLLYWOOD - NOVEMBER 15: Actor Gerard Butler arrives at the 2007 Victoria's Secret fashion show held at the Kodak Theatre on November 15, 2007 in Hollywood, California. The show will be broadcast December 4, 2007 on CBS.

Added direct link to all piccies.

Thanks For The Info & Pics!

I Agree He Looks Good In Those Pants... :tasty:

I Can't Wait To See Him On CBS....

I agree. Even SICK the man makes the crotch of ye pannies blow out... But he does not look "well." I can't imagine what would cause his face to look so "bloated." Gosh, I wonder if there's a chance that he's retaining fluids (snort).

My "caretaker" side worries about his health. Can you imagine trying to "act" in this kind of movie, for as physically demanding as it is, feeling like crap? I can't.

Then again, I'm a big ninny when I'm sick. Push a baby out or a c-section -- no prob. Give me a fever ... I want my momma.

(Disappointed not to see full-on "Terry" hair, too... Oh, well...)

Thanks for surfacing, Gerry and we all hope you're feeling 100% soon.

GAAAAHHHH.....I don't think most of my reaction to the form-fitting slacks can be posted in the "light of day" part of the site!!

I do feel bad for him though, he said he had been sick when he got to New Mexico (wasn't that only lat week?) and I believe he was also sick during filming RockNRolla, then there was only one small sighting of him the whole time he was in Australia so our poor guy may be suffering from a lingering illness that he just isn't getting time to recover from...I am going to add some extra prayers for him, because late night shoots in cold air and high altitude in New Mexico isn't going to help him get better if he still has something going on. Prednisone will definitely give a puffy look to the face, and because of pretty serious possible side effects is usually only given for serious cases.

GERRY - PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND GET WELL IF YOU ARE AILING!!!

Wouldn't steroids make you swell up like that? If he had a chest infection and they put him on steroids, maybe that's the case. I'm not a nurse or doctor...so. I still think he looked good, maybe a little tired. I just hope he feels well and he's getting better. :D

Prednisone is a steroid. that is why I mentioned it by name. I hesitate to say "steroids" because too many people wouldn't actually read what I said and would jump on the word "steroids"

OOPS! Sorry, I thought that sounded familiar because I had taken it for inflammation in my foot. I didn't realize, obviously I don't know my meds.

LOL No worries I was just clarifying. And clarifying again right now that I am SPECULATING that he is on medication. I have no actual knowledge.

Okay you're given me high blood pressure here and my body can't take it. Okay, upon looking at that first pic that Stef posted his face does appear a bit puffy. I'm 1/2 blind I just didn't see it. Plus, although he looks beautiful I wasn't really concentrating on his face. :heat: :tasty:

Cassie

Oh, dear. That second one is...well, self explanatory! :heat:

Edited by Jo A. Quin

Nice pants, Mr. Butler. :spontaneous:

I feel like I should be at a McDonald's counter right now asking them "I'll take the thighs Supersize!"

cassie

FULL effect is right!! :heat: He's got those pants FULL and I'm deeply AFFECTED!! :rotflmao:

Look how happy those women are in the background. Lucky wenches! :bonk:

Look how happy those women are in the background. Lucky wenches!

Just think how happy the women must be that are getting the FRONTAL view! :heat: :tasty:

Sigh... dear, dear, dearest Stef ... our own personal WebWonderWoman and Gerry-Juice DEALER ...

[spot cinches up rubberband around bicep and smacks soft, white inner arm, preparing vein for next injection] This junkie THANKS YOU!

Seriously, thanks for taking time from your "real job" to keep us "fixed." :hugs:

Sigh... dear, dear, dearest Stef ... our own personal WebWonderWoman and Gerry-Juice DEALER ...

[spot cinches up rubberband around bicep and smacks soft, white inner arm, preparing vein for next injection] This junkie THANKS YOU!

Seriously, thanks for taking time from your "real job" to keep us "fixed." :hugs:

YUP! That's what I say too!!!!!!!! Stef.. you know we luv ya!

:claphands: Fran

Okay, what is going on here. There is some serious tightness going on here.Posted Image :spontaneous:

Cassie

You ladies are sooo funny. He does not look bloated or sick or tired. He looks great! I'm amazed that anyone things he is so bloated looking that he must be on prednisone. Seems pretty ridiculous to me. The pants on the other hand. If I was a man going to watch scantily clad women I believe I would have put on something a little more "concealing"!

I Didn't Know He's Been Sick....

My Prayers Go Out To You Gerry! I Hope Ya Get To Feeling Better....

But For A Sick Guy Ya Still Look Hot....

You ladies are sooo funny. He does not look bloated or sick or tired. He looks great! I'm amazed that anyone things he is so bloated looking that he must be on prednisone. Seems pretty ridiculous to me. The pants on the other hand. If I was a man going to watch scantily clad women I believe I would have put on something a little more "concealing"!

May seem ridiculous but all you have to do is look at pics from just a couple of weeks ago and you can see a difference. And also it has been reported that he has been sick with a chest infection. He looks tired. Still sexy as hell but like he needs a rest.