Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Chelle

Gerry attends VS Fashion Show 11/15/07 EDITED VIDEO ADDED

Thank you Stef. Is it worth including Gerry's contribution in Multimedia for downloading? Would the site permit that?

Edited by patsyb

Okay I watched and I totally missed him in it. I kept going back, looking in the background, nada!

i found another vid, i'll be adding it and the one i previously posted above to Multimedia very soon. :D

Thank you Stef. I can't adequately express how much I appreciate all you do. I simply wouldn't be able to see but a fraction of this type of video without you making it possible.

Here are the two pikks from the Mainichi site

Posted Image

Posted Image

That first one makes him look sick, which he is if I remember correctly. That may explain the beefy/puffier face. Maybe he's on prednisone or something.

Yeah, he's been fighting a chest infection....I get those too, and they ALWAYS put me on prednisone. He said in the recent GAME interview that he's been working out hard, and having trouble adapting to the altitude. But Gerry is tough, he'll get over the illness and be just fine.

I also prefer his face more chiseled.... but he's gorgeous no matter what!

Get better, Gerry!

Swannie

Thank you Stef with an F Again. I too really appreciate your doing what you do so we all can enjoy our guy. I know I wouldn't be able to have seen alot if it weren't for your efforts. I appreciate it.

Nice pants, Mr. Butler. :spontaneous:

I feel like I should be at a McDonald's counter right now asking them "I'll take the thighs Supersize!"

cassie

His royal thighness returns!!! And I'm loving it! Gerry, you look fantastic! :tasty:

Poor little zipper is right! :pant:

Smokin pic! and dang yall werent kidding about his pants...I dont think they could get any tighter lol.

Gerry looks soooooooooooo good! :heat: looks a bit tired, but not in a bad way...I think so b/c he has been working really hard on 'Game' and the poor guy also getting over that nasty chest infection...awww...I really hope hes going to get some time off soon to rest.

thanks for the pics though and that video link too :claphands:

Not sure where to put this so I put it here..........

I just heard on the radio that the fashion show will be covered on Inside Edition tonight at 7:30pm EST Maybe we'll see a glimpse of Gerry.....

He looks better in the videos :heat:

I still can't keep my thoughts out of the gutter, but a friend of mine mentioned something and I know you will all "get the drift" - it was something about Capone Rising! :heat:

:bigone: ya - looks like that's just about to happen!

You packin' heat, big boy, or you just happy to see us?

OMG! Those pants!!! :heat: Those thighs!!! :heat: Call EMS!!! GAL down!!! :swoon:

I think Gerry looks fine. I don't think pink is a good color around his face. It makes him not look well, more uneven color to his face. (I did like the pink sweater at the kilt show.) He looks healthier with warmer colors like peach instead of pink. He also has more than just a scruff on his face which hides the shape. MHO- He looks very handsome.

Sally

Absolutely fookin incredible!!!!!The man takes my breath away, sick or not.......and yes!everything is bulging out all over....Gerry , you have to know that you are hotter than hell.!!!!You love torturing us, don't you?????

Hope you're feeling better.....take care of yourself baby!

Hugs

Could those pants be any tighter? *not that I was looking, but especially in the first pic, the pants look pretty tight to me* :heat:

Thanks for the piccies!!!! :claphands:

I guess Gerry thought,"Well this is the VS fashion show and the girls will be showing there ta-ta's, so I'll show my........... :D "

Edited by Gerry's Christine

Just to save you GALS the effort of having to hunt him down, in the crowd, when the show airs. Take a look at who's in the front row close to the stage http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e175/ros...oriasSecret.jpg

Edited by Gerry's Christine

I think I am blind because I don't see him. Where is he???

He's too sexy for his jacket...too sexy for his pants... :heat:

Edited by nade